Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Need A Wife Asap - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife Asap (5311 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by habsydiamond(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
as a guy how many qualities do u possess.....u dey mention like say Na ingredients for jollof rice u dey write down....how many of this qualities do u ursef get.....

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife Asap by philipjonesjosh: 4:14am On Dec 12, 2017
GeeString:

Isn't that what my wife is supposed to be?
I guess u also need one
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by Myzteriouz: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
GeeString:
Hello,

I need a wife without further delay.

She must possess all or most of the following qualities:

1. She must be a bitch in bed and act like a saint in public

2. She must be God-fearing (for the kids) cuz I'm not

3. She must be bisexual

4. She must be a great cook

5. She must be working already. I don't care if she is a hairdresser as long as she keeps herself busy

6. She must be educated and able to express herself flawlessly

7. She can have not more than one kid (4 single mothers)

8. She must be ready 4 marriage in a very short time

I don't care about any other baggage she has, I'm very tolerant. Be a smoker, have tattoos, be a witch etc, I don't judge.

If you are interested, kindly send me a pm.

Thanks.
ao how did this go?
Re: I Need A Wife Asap by agapesingles: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow)?
Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to?
Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

Download Agape Christian Singles App today to start mingle with Christian singles.
Visit this link: agapechristiansingles.com
Kindly follow/ like our page.

IT IS FREE FOR ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Can We Smash And Still Be Friends? / She Act Like She Don't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.