Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Can A Lesbian Become Straight? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lesbian Become Straight? (3001 Views)

How Can I Convert A Gay Man To Become Straight. / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by millomaniac: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
AjalaTravels:

Anyone saying this issue is about being born straight or gay is just deceiving him/her-self. Today's society is just pulling away all the limits that make us civil all in the name of what?

Bar the likely exception of transgenders which could arise from genetic reasons, everyone born man was born to love another. Whether you now decide to engage in sexual practices with same sex arises from our choice.

Both science and religion believes agree on the distinction of gender and the sexes. Both also agree on the mode for procreation.

So do you think a woman who was lured to lesbianism can stop it? Even when seduced again?
Re: Can A Lesbian Become Straight? by Samuel4689: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hector09:
It we be very difficult for lesbians. But if they decide to get married to any guy to turn to pansexuel but pure straight=no. I am a living witness

Tell me more dear, i am in a confused relationship with a lesbian who decided to change after we met but she hardly get wet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cultist's Girlfriend Is Showing Me Too Much Attention And I'm Kinda Scared. / See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery / Photos - 62 Yr Old African Woman Who Married A 13 Yr Old Boy Is Finally Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.