Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court (25782 Views)

Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody, FG Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by asawanathegreat(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Nnami Kanu is with Lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by diegwu01: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Settle25:
Useless country i see. If Kanu voilented his bail condition is in d hands of NA to kidnap him or kill him.Don't we have laws and constitutions governing dis country anymore?
There's nothing in the Constitution against anyone who chooses to hide from his deceived followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by tolguy(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2017
phemmyutd:

E pain you.
Tell ur dILECTOR to go and bring Buhari head as promised

grin
phemmyutd:

E pain you.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by diegwu01: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
higherpower:

U are confusing your self. I thought Nnamdi Cownu was a god. How can god be in a custody of anyone?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2017
It will be a miracle is kanu is ever seen again.
he should have played his cards better. He misjudged the attitude of nigerians ,fforgetting the fact that nigerians forget things and ppl easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by brainpulse: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Ngene44:
If Nnamdi Kanu is not in your custody declare him wanted like shekur since they are now terrorist. The issue of biafra is nw starting, the real agitations is about to start unless we restructure. I heard another strong movement is coming up BIAFRA ORGANIZATION OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS. the federal government is nt doing enough to kill the Agitations, bullets will nt do it but a better argument on why Nigeria should remain one.
Wait for it, he would still be declared wanted by the court not the government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by musa7m(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only Buratai can tell us where Nnamdi Kanu is.

Because the Nnamdi Kanu we know is too brave to even think of running.
He was so brave that he made Fela Anikulapo Kuti look like a learner.

Besides information that got to me said the entire state was blocked with soldiers hence an escape was almost impossible.

It's certain that the army chief and the dullard President will be at the Hague in no distant time for crimes against humanity and genocide.
who dey give you that information?.......CAOS and C-IN-C will never see hague and hague no go see dem....I hope una stil dey put biafra flag for keke.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by sokarsenal(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2017
8stargeneral:
Nonsense zoo country
Dont you guys sound st*pid to yourself when you call Nigeria a zoo, you use the Nigerian currency to do your transactions...that is the currency of zoo people, yet you use it, you are here on NAIRALAND​ to comment, not BIAFRALAND.......It seems you guys are the real animals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by victorioushands: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
phemmyutd:

E pain you.

Don't mind these sons of perdition, born out of immoral and ungodly marriages, trying to paint the Igbos black. He should go and bring Buhari's head and they should burn the 'zoo.' I blame his mother who destroyed him with pampering until he became unteachable. He should have been declared a terrorist long before when it was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Iceman2017:
Ndi ara!
Kanu is really a problem to Nigeria. Look at how in a matter of months he destroyed the little legacy this country had.
He said he will destroy Nigeria with the truth. Now look at how Nigeria and it's judiciary has been belittled in the eyes of international communities.
Someone that has no guns and rockets is given Buhari and his kinsmen sleepless night...
You invaded his house, captured him and now trying to play dirty games with us.
When he was arrested for the first time, federal government denied his arrest and what happened next.
When Shiite leader was arrested too, the army denied having him in custody until a picture of him being pushed in wheelbarrow emerged.

Nigeria army must produce nnamdi Kanu. They have him.
Nk is not a coward. He had never feared the Nigeria army before. He displayed the bravery in Ebonyi state and even in Abia when they first came to his house.

Buhari is now confused on how to end the war he started that he had to visit Turkey and unfortunately got a rebuke about her support for Turkey coup plotters.

See the link below

Pls add this link to your post at the front page so that people can see that Buhari knows he has lost the international war against Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/4133035/buhari-averts-diplomatic-row-turkey

Write it like this

" Evidence that Buhari has lost the international war against Biafra. "
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
The next thinhg for government will be to quickly die this issue down. They will initially drag the issue with the senators , after a month they will just die the case down. They wont want any mention of kanu name again. kanu thought he was only up against buhari but in the real sense of it he was up against the very establishment of nigeria. He was just too small for that task

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2017
oloriLFC:
Abaribe in trouble. Next time u go look face before vetting for someone. Oya produce Kanu

Product of Jamb new cut off mark of 120

Abaribe will tell the court about the military invasion and the court will summon the military.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by begge: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
JUBRIL WHERE IS KANU?IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WIT U
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by sokarsenal(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:
It will be a miracle is kanu is ever seen again.
he should have played his cards better. He misjudged the attitude of nigerians ,fforgetting the fact that nigerians forget t
hings and ppl easily
Exactly.....Nigerians are majorly trend followers, when the heat drops they forget and move on....Chobok girls , Chobok girls.....After a while every one moves on.....If Nnamdi kanu is not found in a years time, they would move on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by 8stargeneral: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
sokarsenal:

Dont you guys sound st*pid to yourself when you call Nigeria a zoo, you use the Nigerian currency to do your transactions...that is the currency of zoo people, yet you use it, you are here on NAIRALAND​ to comment, not BIAFRALAND.......It seems you guys are the real animals
ur notting but a CLOWN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:
The next thinhg for government will be to quickly die this issue down. They will initially drag the issue with the senators , after a month they will just die the case down. They wont want any mention of kanu name again. kanu thought he was only up against buhari but in the real sense of it he was up against the very establishment of nigeria. He was just too small for that task
sokarsenal

Lol

IPOB die

Laughing at you since it has become clear that Buhari knows he has lost the war against Biafra internationally.

The evidence is below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Ngene44: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
diegwu01:
Biafra Died after the civil war. We have all moved on.
Did you make a research and realized we have all moved on?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Of course he is in their custody , have you noticed they have refused to declare him wanted despite the claims he jas jumped bail ..
[/s]only the judge can declare him wanted since the case is already in court.
and that would be after the accuse missed more court date

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Ngene44:
Did you make a research and realized we have all moved on?

Don't mind them

See evidence that Buhari is confused on how to defeat IPOB internationally.

Turkey has bounced out Buhari's declaration of IPOB as a terrorist group.

See link below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by sokarsenal(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2017
8stargeneral:
ur notting but a CLOWN.
Yes i am, thank you,

But you just showed me you are a typical Nigerian, trying to insult me to avoid the logical answer i required of you......

You want me to start an exchange of words with you , then my initial question would be lost.....Not me

I ask again.....If Nigeria is a zoo are you people not so STUPID​ to use the currency of a zoo....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2017
brainpulse:
Its getting hot, I love it served hot grin little do this people know what they are dealing with. We have a professor and Senior SAN as a VP of the federation and Professor Sagay and etc . IPob is yet to see what has hit them.

Little did the senator know that the federal government had already approach the court when Kanu was flaunting his bail conditions.

This is the joker......

The correct word in this instance is "flouting" not "flaunting" smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2017
sokarsenal:
Exactly.....Nigerians are majorly trend followers, when the heat drops they forget and move on....Chobok girls , Chobok girls.....After a while every one moves on.....If Nnamdi kanu is not found in a years time, they would move on
the ogoni movement also comes into mind .
by next year full party politics will start , there will be the world cup too, by the time ppl realise it , they will be in 2019. the mistake kanu made was in accepting the bail conditions set , he never knew he was walking into a trap , the fg and court definitely knew kanu wont be able to keep to the bond conditions , i wont even be surprised if the senators that signed kanu bail bonds were actually even encouraged by the fg to sign the bond . this is all politics and sometimes it runs very very deep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by 8stargeneral: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
sokarsenal:

Yes i am, thank you,

But you just showed me you are a typical Nigerian, trying to insult me to avoid the logical answer i required of you......

You want me to start an exchange of words with you , then my initial question would be lost.....Not me

I ask again.....If Nigeria is a zoo are you people not so STUPID​ to use the currency of a zoo....

...and d question u asked only show dat ur a zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:

the ogoni movement also comes into mind .
by next year full party politics will start , there will be the world cup too, by the time ppl realise it , they will be in 2019. the mistake kanu made was in accepting the bail conditions set , he never knew he was walking into a trap , the fg and court definitely knew kanu wont be able to keep to the bond conditions , i wont even be surprised if the senators were actually even encouraged by the fg to sign the bond . this is all politics and sometimes it runs very very deep

Ogoni movement was not an international movement like IPOB that has presence in every major power of the world.

Ogoni movement died because it was limited to the NigerDelta area

IPOB will live on because it has members globally who are really letting the world know that Nigeria is a terrorist country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
musa7m:
who dey give you that information?.......CAOS and C-IN-C will never see hague and hague no go see dem....I hope una stil dey put biafra flag for keke.....

You think so.

Why then did Buhari discuss IPOB issue with Turkey below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Ogoni movement was not an international movement like IPOB that has presence in every major power of the world.

Ogoni movement died because it was limited to the NigerDelta area

IPOB will live on because it has members globally who are really letting the world know that Nigeria is a terrorist country.

issokay
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Originalsly: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm really not getting what the fuss is all about...... except that the lawyer is lining his pocket by fighting a case he should know he cannot win. It doesn't come simpler than this.... you stand bail for someone....and the person doesn't show up on the court date...your bail is forfeited. I think the judge has even violated the law by shifting the date after the fact... bUT maybe she has that discretion....what do I know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by ozo13(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Make i read comments small
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Originalsly:
I'm really not getting what the fuss is all about...... except that the lawyer is lining his pocket by fighting a he should know he cannot win. It doesn't come simpler than this.... you stand bail for someone....and the person doesn't show up on the court date...your bail is forfeited. I think the judge has even violated the law by shifting the date after the fact... bUT maybe she has that discretion....what do I know?

This is why you guys keep losing against IPOB.

Who authorized the military to invade Kanu's house.?

Did the military obtain an arrest warrant before invading Kanu's house.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by sokarsenal(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
8stargeneral:

...and d question u asked only show dat ur a zoo.
My guy stop avoiding the question...Surely you are wiser than that...

See i am not a buhari supporter, i didn't vote for him, and Unlike you and most people i do not blindly follow human beings.....

And if you achieve your 'dream' of a Biafra republic you would intend to coerce my region to join you , because we have the wealth you desire to steal

So there is no bias on my path

My only problem is .....IF YOU CALL NIGERIA A ZOO,, WHAT THEN ARE YOU SINCE YOU USE THE "ZOO" CURRENCY

IT MEANS U JUST WOKE UP TO CALL YOURSELF AN ANIMAL. HOW SHAMEFUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Chime Buys Daughter-in-law Range Rover As Wedding Gift (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.