Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court (25783 Views)

Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody, FG Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by progress69: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Of course he is in their custody , have you noticed they have refused to declare him wanted despite the claims he jas jumped bail ..
IPOB illitracy....lol
That is not how to declare people wanted. Wait till to Nov 20

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Product of Jamb new cut off mark of 120

Abaribe will tell the court about the military invasion and the court will summon the military.
you were still being spoon fed when I last wrote Jamb. Ode!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
oloriLFC:
you were still being spoon fed when I last wrote Jamb. Ode!

When I wrote Jamb, I don't think your dad had seen your mum's unclothedness let alone marrying her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

When I wrote Jamb, I don't think your dad had seen your mum's unclothedness let alone marrying her.
then you must be a senseless old fool. Especially for mentioning my parents. Rotten brain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by 111jideofor: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
I have this disturbing question that need an answer.
"WHY IS IT THAT THE ALWAYS SICK BUHARI IS NO LONGER SICK SINCE HE CAME BACK"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
oloriLFC:
then you must be a senseless old fool. Especially for mentioning my parents. Rotten brain
why are you fighting? friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by shallysgirl: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari 's head already hitting the ground.
The army should produce Kanu full stop.
phemmyutd:

E pain you.

Tell ur dILECTOR to go and bring Buhari head as promised

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by shallysgirl: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rabbish, stop panicking
brainpulse:
Its getting hot, I love it served hot grin little do this people know what they are dealing with. We have a professor and Senior SAN as a VP of the federation and Professor Sagay and etc . IPob is yet to see what has hit them.

Little did the senator know that the federal government had already approach the court when Kanu was flouting his bail conditions.

This is the joker......

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Yyeske(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I can sight so many IPOB sympathizers here, too bad.
The likely scenario as we speak......
The FG has cowardly Nnamdi kanu.
Abaribe and other sureties are told to forfeit the monies they paid inorder not to be prosecuted, Justice Binta has given that as an option.
Nnamdi kanu is drilled well enough till his brain comes to default mode or maybe killed(God forbid anyway).
He'll be released years later but will start reasoning as a normal human being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Yyeske(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Buhari 's head already hitting the ground.
The army should produce Kanu full stop.
Chest beating as usual, even if the Nigerian Army is holding lunatic Nnamdi kanu, what can you do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by shallysgirl: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stop disturbing us with the matter.
Eat his flesh and drink his blood, let us rest.
Yyeske:
Chest beating as usual, even if the Nigerian Army is holding lunatic Nnamdi kanu, what can you do?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
why are you fighting? friend
don't mind that one jare.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Take out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Yyeske(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Stop disturbing us with the matter.
Eat his flesh and drink his blood, let us rest.
Cool, so why are you still crying? Go to the UN and ICC and complain and not here.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Originalsly: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

You are still asking silly question.

Your mother told you to gaurd her purse and when she left, thieves beat you up and collected the money.

Will your mother still expect you to provide the money when it has come to her knowledge that thieves attacked you.?

The answer to this question will enlighten you and onatisi
Is this the best you can come up with? In bail you enter a contract... you put your money guaranteeing that the person will appear in court on his court date ...and that's what the court expects. There is provision if circumstances will not make this possible after the agreement was signed...e.g... person was involved in an accident and was hospitalised.... the court is supposed to be informed and the date can be postponed or person can withdraw his bail. Why wasn't the court informed before the court date instead of after when the bail would legally be forfeited? Enlighten me....or correct me where I'm wrong..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by tit(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
brainpulse:
Its getting hot, I love it served hot grin little do this people know what they are dealing with. We have a professor and Senior SAN as a VP of the federation and Professor Sagay and etc . IPob is yet to see what has hit them.

Little did the senator know that the federal government had already approach the court when Kanu was flouting his bail conditions.

This is the joker......

I hope your san is not the one displaying stupendous ignorance.
The responsibility of a surety is to produce the defendant in court. Not to determine if he has flouted his bail conditions.

All this wuru wuru law professor and san sef

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Elyonwings: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only Buratai can tell us where Nnamdi Kanu is.

Because the Nnamdi Kanu we know is too brave to even think of running.
He was so brave that he made Fela Anikulapo Kuti look like a learner.

Besides information that got to me said the entire state was blocked with soldiers hence an escape was almost impossible.

It's certain that the army chief and the dullard President will be at the Hague in no distant time for crimes against humanity and genocide.

I would have thought of being logically reasonable in responding to you if you have shown a little bit of sense in your comment. But you failed to could not even discern what is called bravery from opportunistic Nnamdi KANU who has glaringly made fool of those who could not see beyond their nose, thinking they can be human inside their so called zoo of animals. Animals calling animals name is utterly not sensible.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Desyner: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
higherpower:

U are confusing your self. I thought Nnamdi Cownu was a god. How can god be in a custody of anyone?
god to who? Read post history and stop guessing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
PointB:
If Abaribe didn't see this coming, then he's more foolish that I thought.

Why didn't he make his voice heard when he saw the army deploying for the python massacre? Why didn't he go to court to make a complain at against the prosecutor's lawless and dangerous venture?

South East leaders always playing defense, rather than being on the offensive! Serves him right! tongue tongue

God bless you

Abaribe has a strong point during that python dance and now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
bekpo:

NK was killed and d family address d press d following day displaying d alledge dog killed and scattered properties in their residence and said d army invaded their house for NK but they could not find him and that's why they-army went berseg. When further asked about d whereabouts of NK by d press man, the younger brother responded that he cannot disclose d whereabouts of NK that it is only NK that can disclose his whereabouts. So, at what point was NK being killed and or taken into custody by Nigeria military that d family could not shout ontop their voice?

You see why I opposed the cancelation of Post UTME exams.

Did the monkeys in uniforms obtain an arrest warrant before entering Kanu's house.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
111jideofor:
I have this disturbing question that need an answer.
"WHY IS IT THAT THE ALWAYS SICK BUHARI IS NO LONGER SICK SINCE HE CAME BACK"?

Because the person in Aso Rock is Jibrin and not Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
tit:

I hope your san is not the one displaying stupendous ignorance.
The responsibility of a surety is to produce the defendant in court. Not to determine if he has flouted his bail conditions.

All this wuru wuru law professor and san sef

Don't mind the illiterate

Once Abaribe informs the court that the military invaded Kanu's house without an arrest warrant, the court will summon the military.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by bkool7(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Of course he is in their custody , have you noticed they have refused to declare him wanted despite the claims he jas jumped bail ..

How can they declare him wanted when his case is already in court?

When he was fluanting all his bail condition did the Fg arrest him?
All they can do is wait for the court to issue an arrest warrant on him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Don't mind the illiterate

Once Abaribe informs the court that the military invaded Kanu's house without an arrest warrant, the court will summon the military.
then why didnt he tell the court that when he was in court the last time ?

https://www.naij.com/1130708-court-summons-senator-abaribe-nnamdi-kanus-disappearance.html#1130708
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:

then why didnt he tell the court that when he was in court the last time ?

https://www.naij.com/1130708-court-summons-senator-abaribe-nnamdi-kanus-disappearance.html#1130708

Let the court pressurize him further and see how this angle to the case will erupt.

You think invasion of Kanu's house won't be brought up by a responsible judge once the lawyers bring it up in court.

Except Binta wants to destroy her career.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

Let the court pressurize him further and see how this angle to the case will erupt.

You think invasion of Kanu's house won't be brought up by a responsible judge once the lawyers bring it up in court.

Except Binta wants to destroy her career.

cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin

ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:

cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin

ok oooo

I know the laugh will soon turn to sorrow.

Laugh while it lasts but remember that the military invasion of Kanu's house will be brought up in court and will greatly impede the argument of FG.

A wise government would have allowed court process to pin down Kanu.

Just as Nigerians got disgraced by the US, UK and EU for not declaring IPOB a terrorist group, so will this case end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

I know the laugh will soon turn to sorrow.

Laugh while it lasts but remember that the military invasion of Kanu's house will be brought up in court and will greatly impede the argument of FG.

A wise government would have allowed court process to pin down Kanu.

Just as Nigerians got disgraced by the US, UK and EU for not declaring IPOB a terrorist group, so will this case end.
haba why you dey fight me nau undecided undecided
shey na me invade kanu house ni ? angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
onatisi:

haba why you dey fight me nau undecided undecided
shey na me invade kanu house ni ? angry angry

You fall my hand through your believe that your Yoruba people can not survive when Nigeria disintegrates.

The only Yorubas that oppose IPOB Kanu and Biafrans are those who don't have confidence that Odua republic can survive outside Nigeria.

Seriously, I cant believe that you of all people will be perturbed by the dream of the Igbos to have a separate country called Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
msylva2147:
is just a matter of time you will see who provide cownu and certainly not the Federal government or the soldiers.

Would have wanted to continue the argument with you but I realised your judgements have been clouded with hate, mockery and tribalism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by TheKingdom: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari cannot give 1 public speech or interview because he does not answer to anyone. In fact the so calle govenment of the Nigger Area is all lies, as you guys are all still subjects to the Queen. That is why they can do as they like, going abroad to London for months without answering one question.

Now see the terrorist Nigger Army that only and I repeat only exist to safeguard the loot out of the area to the Powers that be, claiming that unarmed groups are this and that...

NONSENSE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by prof12(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
clevvermind:
USELESS PRESIDENT HAVING ZOMBIES AS HIS SUPPORTERS.

As ebi like say e pain well well, anyway just take three table spoon of sniper insecticide..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.