Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court (25781 Views)

Ikpeazu Swears In Abaribe’s Wife As Perm Sec. In Abia / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody, FG Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by 8stargeneral: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2017
sokarsenal:

My guy stop avoiding the question...Surely you are wiser than that...

See i am not a buhari supporter, i didn't vote for him, and Unlike you and most people i do not blindly follow human beings.....

And if you achieve your 'dream' of a Biafra republic you would intend to coerce my region to join you , because we have the wealth you desire to steal

So there is no bias on my path

My only problem is .....IF YOU CALL NIGERIA A ZOO,, WHAT THEN ARE YOU SINCE YOU USE THE "ZOO" CURRENCY

IT MEANS U JUST WOKE UP TO CALL YOURSELF AN ANIMAL. HOW SHAMEFUL
is now dat i knw ur path and problems.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Originalsly: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

This is why you guys keep losing against IPOB.

Who authorized the military to invade Kanu's house.?

Did the military obtain an arrest warrant before invading Kanu's house.?
What that has to do with meeting bail agreement? Abeg...explain.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Originalsly:
maybe if you talk to him , maybe he will understand what we are saying .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by EternalTruths: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Originalsly:

You are still asking silly question.

Your mother told you to gaurd her purse and when she left, thieves beat you up and collected the money.

Will your mother still expect you to provide the money when it has come to her knowledge that thieves attacked you.?

The answer to this question will enlighten you and onatisi

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2017
With this, I have so much belief that Kanu is with them or killed.
How can this be happening and our leaders keep silent cos of mere political office and power?
Unbelievable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Laqrinafrica(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=61683002]

Of course he is in their custody , have you noticed they have refused to declare him wanted despite the claims he jas jumped bail ..[/quot

bros in as much I love your leader nk since the protest which took place in London before this so called iPob stuff started , he his courageous and intelligent but the fact still remains that he blew several chances not for the actualization of iPod but for reconciliation and drawing out a strategic ways to resolve the issues which would have benefited him and also majority of you.

I think nk is not with the military nor the fg but he saw an opportunity to elope when the military invaded his home having know he his Gone against his bail comditions.

if nnamdi kanu was to be missing we would have heard from the wife all the way from where she his but reverse is the case , she is keeping mute

anyway I agree with the judge on not hearing abarabe councel wanting to discharge from been nk surety,Mr Mr abarabe and other sureties must produce nk before been discharged if not they will be jailed or there bail fee forfeited ...

Mr nk bleeped up by hiding or eloping,he should not have eloped because eventually if some of his supporters finds out this they may back out from this agitation

anyway the question still remains the same

where is nnamdi kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by AyakaDunukofia: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2017
No, It is about law now. Following the "doctrine of the last scene", NK is in the custody of the military; the military were the last group of people in that compound after which Nnamdi Kanu was nowhere to be found. They should account for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by samtes(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2017
diegwu01:
Nnamdi Kanu was just an empty Vessel.
Greatest con of the century
How could he lead so many, Abandon them even when the put their lives on the line for him
and then go into hiding, where he would eat free food.
my friend shot-up your mouth and stop saying what you dont know. beside what's even wrong with some of you nairalanders. your talking as if your strienght and power to run to know where is there with you not to talk of war when it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Settle25(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Kanu is a fearless man,he is not afraid of NA,b/c d first time they came to his family house and kill 2 people he came out d next day to addres d press,even wen he was going to ebonyi NA confronted him he came out 4rm his car and walk in front of them. Kanu,i strongly believe he is in d custody of the Nigeria Army. Kanu can not run 4 Nigeria Army. They should produce him dead or alive. Leave Senator Abiraba alone and stop lying to us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Jonfort(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
water don pass gari.... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by msylva2147(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
all this your useless epistles, so you have not heard when orji uzor kalu called to confirm his whereabouts when he returned to the country and the reply he got was that he shouldn't bother himself about his whereabouts because they have taken him to an undisclosed destination where he is safe? why the attention seeking for something you know you can never win?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by gidgiddy: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
The Army invades Kanu's house, he has not been seen since then but the government is asking Abaribe to produce the same Kanu?

Laughable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by msylva2147(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
samtes:
my friend shot-up your mouth and stop saying what you dont know. beside what's even wrong with some of you nairalanders. your talking as if your strienght and power to run to know where is there with you not to talk of war when it happen.
please read this your comments back before posting it because as far as I am concerned the only thing I see in the statement here is only my friend, the rest is Arabic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by python1: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
sokarsenal:

Dont you guys sound st*pid to yourself when you call Nigeria a zoo, you use the Nigerian currency to do your transactions...that is the currency of zoo people, yet you use it, you are here on NAIRALAND​ to comment, not BIAFRALAND.......It seems you guys are the real animals
Gbam.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by msylva2147(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2017
EricIyke:
With this, I have so much belief that Kanu is with them or killed.
How can this be happening and our leaders keep silent cos of mere political office and power?
Unbelievable.
is just a matter of time you will see who provide cownu and certainly not the Federal government or the soldiers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Nov6(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

in as much as i might what to agree with you to extent..
Go back to school and learn the use of past&present tense.
Thank you!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by PointB: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
If Abaribe didn't see this coming, then he's more foolish that I thought.

Why didn't he make his voice heard when he saw the army deploying for the python massacre? Why didn't he go to court to make a complain at against the prosecutor's lawless and dangerous venture?

South East leaders always playing defense, rather than being on the offensive! Serves him right! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
The zombies who invaded Kanu's house should simply provide him. Justice Binta cannot run away from the fact that the army invasion must be held accountable for Kanu's disappearance no matter how hard she tries.

The international community is watching her keenly and her reputation is on the line. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Iceman2017:
Ndi ara!
Kanu is really a problem to Nigeria. Look at how in a matter of months he destroyed the little legacy this country had.
He said he will destroy Nigeria with the truth. Now look at how Nigeria and it's judiciary has been belittled in the eyes of international communities.
Someone that has no guns and rockets is given Buhari and his kinsmen sleepless night...
You invaded his house, captured him and now trying to play dirty games with us.
When he was arrested for the first time, federal government denied his arrest and what happened next.
When Shiite leader was arrested too, the army denied having him in custody until a picture of him being pushed in wheelbarrow emerged.

Nigeria army must produce nnamdi Kanu. They have him.
Nk is not a coward. He had never feared the Nigeria army before. He displayed the bravery in Ebonyi state and even in Abia when they first came to his house.

Read my lips...Nnamdi KANU is a gonner, if you like rant from Ojuelegba to China there's nothing you can do to save your dumb hero...that nigger speaks foolishly and his career ended foolishly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by samtes(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2017
msylva2147:
please read this your comments back before posting it because as far as I am concerned the only thing I see in the statement here is only my friend, the rest is Arabic.
so what are you insinuating then. i meant no offense though quote nicely and your my friend thanks!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by shegra58: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only Buratai can tell us where Nnamdi Kanu is.

Because the Nnamdi Kanu we know is too brave to even think of running.
He was so brave that he made Fela Anikulapo Kuti look like a learner.

Besides information that got to me said the entire state was blocked with soldiers hence an escape was almost impossible.

It's certain that the army chief and the dullard President will be at the Hague in no distant time for crimes against humanity and genocide.
Keep on dreaming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Blue3k(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Did they spot him? Oh well November 20th going to be interesting. The defense needs to bring strong proof or they're in hot water.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by DavidEsq(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Why FG dull like dis sef? The affidavit filed by the FG is grossly defective in law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by Laqrinafrica(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2017
dignity33:

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army

and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

the simple question is can a person be killed and the wife be quiet and silent ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by rigarmortis: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After all the huge noise and insults here and there, guy man heared one gun shot he leg it. At one stage his clans were comparing him with great Mandela and a messiah only for him to abandon his followers and go underground. tongue tongue tongue

mandela also went into hiding, infact He used a fake ID in the name of David Motsamayi to hide from the police. freedom fighting does not mean you fold your hands and wait for your executioners to come and kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by bekpo(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Useless govt. This shows there may be a conspiracy against Sen. Abaribe but we'll find out later.

Yes there may be conspiracy against Sen. Abaribe because he suretyed NK. Let him produce NK as d law demands and d conspiracy against him will stop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by musa7m(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

You think so.

Why then did Buhari discuss IPOB issue with Turkey below

https://www.nairaland.com/4133035/buhari-averts-diplomatic-row-turkey
now you wat to open the link abi? Not my thing.....I dnt beliv evrything I read on online in fact Nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by bekpo(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Laqrinafrica:

the simple question is can a person be killed and the wife be quiet and silent ?

NK was killed and d family address d press d following day displaying d alledge dog killed and scattered properties in their residence and said d army invaded their house for NK but they could not find him and that's why they-army went berseg. When further asked about d whereabouts of NK by d press man, the younger brother responded that he cannot disclose d whereabouts of NK that it is only NK that can disclose his whereabouts. So, at what point was NK being killed and or taken into custody by Nigeria military that d family could not shout ontop their voice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by bekpo(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Laqrinafrica:

It is only d gollible that can believe their story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court by bekpo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:
It is about law now. Following the "doctrine of the last scene", NK is in the custody of the military; the military were the last group of people in that compound after which Nnamdi Kanu was nowhere to be found. They should account for him.

What do u understand about law? D doctrine of last seen entails what and applicable in what circumstance? Where is his curbs? Had d family made his absence timeousely and or they where just undermining d strength of the federal government because they believed that the sheriff won't return alive from medical leave in London. Let Nak come out from bidding and finish what he started. Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) / Wike Instrumental To Tinubu’s Victory In Rivers - APC / Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.