Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her? (713 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her? by galatico(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
I initially wanted to date her elder sister, on 31st December, she thought I was drunk, actually I drank but knew what I was doing, she said we talk later and later I lost interest in her, my interest now shifted to her younger sister.
The younger too has interest in me, the problem is how do I tell her that I LOVE HER, without her changing her mind towards me, cuz I’ve had a similar experience with a babe some years back, she was tripping but as soon as I came out and told her how I felt about her character change drastically.

I truly love her, am not scared of telling her, just don’t want her to change her attitude towards me.

We talk almost on a daily basis and she visits me, should I just tell her or still keep her in suspense.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by darkgoddes(f): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
who exactly do you like among the sisters? you can only be sure of your answer when you are not drunk. ok
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by galatico(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
darkgoddes:

who exactly do you like among the sisters? you can only be sure of your answer when you are not drunk. ok

The younger Sister is the one my heart belongs to!!! Can't tell her cuz her character towards me might change!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by Flashfast1: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Are you not the same guy that posted something about forgiving a girl today? Here you are again talking about wanting two sisters.
Bros i think you have get to your act straight o.
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by galatico(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
Flashfast1:

Are you not the same guy that posted something about forgiving a girl today? Here you are again talking about wanting two sisters.
Bros i think you have get to your act straight o.

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by nasstil2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
relax dont take a dicision like that it wont pay u nor her
Re: How Do I Tell Her? by clementjul: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2010
for me there is nothing wrong if you love some body if you tell her how you feel. let her understend, if she truelly love you she would change her charater.

(1) (Reply)

Fallas / Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. / Love Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.