Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (53780 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by talk2percy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is so satisfying. Lovely piece! Buh unfortunately I am not a virgin...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by E2power3: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Obviously God's plans and purpose for mankind are always perfect, but humans tamper with them, they end up creating problems for themselves that the originator (God) had solutions for before hand!

7 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by stephany007: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE

But men really don't appreciate virgins these days na
will only tell you it doesn’t matter just to get what dey need simple
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by royalamour(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE

Says who? That is never true. We worship them.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Amberon11: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
How is that her saving grace. The man could also be the cause of their childlessness too. They need to get enlightened.
nairalandfreak:
Is it good to remain a virgin till marriage because of unforeseen issues. God forbid you experience delay... I know of a couple who have been married for years without pregnancy, the only saving grace for the woman is the fact that the husband trusts her because she married as a virgin.
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Dasherz(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
i needless I'm a grown man who has slept with women and teens
then do a research on it... the vagina won't be as tight as that of the said age you mentioned but our will be tight enough for sex
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by happney65: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Is it good to remain a virgin till marriage because of unforeseen issues. God forbid you experience delay... I know of a couple who have been married for years without pregnancy, the only saving grace for the woman is the fact that the husband trusts her because she married as a virgin.

Ode and it is only the woman that can have issues with infertility abi?No wonder Buhari is President..Shioor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by IamProdigy: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:
nice one......................

Aunty therapy to what?....

The earlier we applaud what is right the better...than always finding excuse..

Virginity does not make one a good person neither does the opposite...

But the truth is the safest biological state is been a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
hmmmmm this topic go hit all those slay queens wey don open different branches for their V-jay..........(dey go be like..........chai!!!!!!!! that my first sugardaddy na him disvirgin me...)

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
BigPappi:
Aside some other reasons behind failed marriages, sex has remained the top reason why marriages fail. This is why you hear a lot of stories about cheating in marriages which causes damage.

Some women will say the man is not good in bed or his joystick is too small. Men also give their own as she is not sexually appealing or stuffs like that.

The truth is that all these fallacies are because of the numerous sex experiences they have had in the past whereby those imagine how good it was with some other persons compared to what they are getting from their partner.

If a guy is a virgin and meets a lady who is also a virgin (which is God's initial plan for sex), there is now way either of them can say sex isn't enjoyable. In a situation like this, they both see sex as just the way both of them had it and with time they can both explore it widely and enjoy the full benefits of it.

Not when a woman says her husband joystick is too small because she enjoyed the bigger ones she had before marriage or a guy says her Virginia is too wide because he has slept with tighter ladies before.

If both are virgins, the man will get use to sex just the way the lady is and the lady on the other hand will get use to his joystick no matter the size because that is the size that opens her up.

Remain a virgin till marriage and trust me, you will enjoy a more romantic marriage in the future.

Team virgin till marriage...

U just need to come to the market square let's give u mass beating.

2 Non-Virgins will always have sex before marriage n this will easily sort out ur point.

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by heritente: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecideddepends on ladies :odepends on lazied
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
E2power3:
Obviously God's plans and purpose for mankind are always perfect, but humans tamper with them, they end up creating problems for themselves that the originator (God) had solutions for before hand!

Gbam!

It's appalling when you see those who even held such opinions before losing it saying otherwise after, making excuses, using logic to justify and even encouraging the act. The selfless thing to do will be to forewarn others and make them learn from your experience but no, na wayo wayo.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by netflicks(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is marriage all about straff? ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by SirGoldEjike(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Virginity is God's will, but then OP virginity doesnt guarantee Blissfull sex Life in marriage or Faithfullness, my Opinion sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE
I'm a man and I appreciate virgins .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Amberon11: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just like me wink
Safiaa:
I agree. Or just be celibate until you meet the right guy, who will most likely take you to the alter.
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by franzis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op your points are flawed.. lots of virgins don't engage in penetrative sex anymore but engage in other forms of it like anal sex , dick sucking , fingering e.t.c and after all this can they boldly claim being a virgin except ur definition of Virginity is someone who has sexual intercourse with the opposite sex
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by heritente: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
this is what I get in a school bag of j s s one student, 14years old

1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by RockyEyo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE

Don't say, dear, we do appreciate virgins, it's just that they are so scarce that we just go for the available. It is an honor to your husband and a blessing to your home if you can wait. It's just a trick of the mind when people say men don't love virgins.........

3 Likes

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by asawanathegreat(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
My people I don break my london gate troway d key since oo there is no virgin in my dictionary at all. So pls save dis story to our unborn children.
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by jonadaft: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE

Who dey deceive this one grin

Scope wey dem use disvirgin u grin lol!
That guy Na badh guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
virgin bawo.sex is like a therapy .you need to try it op
See self defence therapy bawo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Smartii(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
virgin bawo.sex is like a therapy .you need to try it op

Gynecologist and professional motun... Omo Yoruba rere, no mind the op, who virginity epp? would it increase the bank account? Or make one enter more beautiful and prosperous marriage? A woman with virtue is better and a man with a good heart, when these two meet, virginity is relegated!
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by highchief1: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

then do a research on it... the vagina won't be as tight as that of the said age you mentioned but our will be tight enough for sex
god bless u my dear.teens vagina rocks.i don't have business with any woman above 20 ooo....
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by horlams: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by habsydiamond(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
me sex ke, I never have sex before o but I only Bleep once...lolZzzz
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by motun2017(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Smartii:

Gynecologist and professional motun... Omo Yoruba rere, no mind the op, who virginity epp? would it increase the bank account? Or make one enter more beautiful and prosperous marriage? A woman with virtue is better and a man with a good heart, when these two meet, virginity is relegated!
you gerrit
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Hakeem66: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
TRUE

I didn't look for a virgin b4 i marry but i thank God that my betterhalf was a virgin when i married her and she has never had issue concerning our sex life.

Op is on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by highchief1: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jonathan:

Who dey deceive this one grin

Scope wey dem use disvirgin u grin lol!
That guy Na badh guy grin
na dull girl no mind her let her keep widening her hole na d type guy men like us no dey visit twice
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by royalamour(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
who virginity epp? I will rather have a disrvigined wife that is loyal than a virgin that keeps messing around after marriage

This is purely off topic Sir.

The thread is about the importance of keeping one's virginity till marriage.

The adultery which you were quick to point out would be minimal if the lady didn't spread her legs to different dicks before finally settling for one.
Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Safiaa:
I agree. Or just be celibate until you meet the right guy, who will most likely take you to the alter.

Wrong!..... Who has taken you to the altar or has made solid steps and commitment to do so.

A non-virgin who got jilted, raped, or lost a companion before they got married is as good as a virgin to me. But the one that goes about being sexually active with 'boyfriends'and is now talking about 'performance' and 'comparisons', you surely can't expect such person to be taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by XYZo: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
By now u all ladies should know the real mind of guys from the response that mhizzAJ is getting from her claim that guys don't appreciate virgins anymore.

See we only lie to u guys o, yes we love bad girls and girls than can wire us like fire on the bed, we love girls that are all-rounder in sex yes we do. tongue But get the truth now,

We would clearly prefer to marry a Virgin. In this case we ain't talking attitude here. The comparison is just virgins and non-virgins period, given same conditions of attitude and character. Most guys that will tell u otherwise just want the lies we tell u and you buy cheaply to continue cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.