Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (56385 Views)

Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos) / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / All Nursery And Primary School Osun Vacated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Below are pictures of a world class high school commissioned by Governor Aregbesola in Ilesa, Osun State.

The Governor was welcomed by a mammoth crowd who all cheered when he arrived the scene of the commissioning.

The world class high school named Ilesa Government High School is part of the new models witnessed today in the state.

https://www.wotzup.ng/aregbesola-world-class-high-school/

ONLY GOD CAN DELIVER OSUN STATE FROM THE 30 YEARS DEBT AREGBESOLA HAS PUT THE STATE INTO. AM DISAPPOINTED IN THE YOUTH WHOSE TOMORROW HAS BEEN MORGAGED BY THIS MAN. BUT BECAUSE OF 30K O'YES SALARY HE COMES HERE TO CELEBRATE. THE TEACHERS ARE IN DEEP SORROW, ALL OSUN WORKERS ARE CRYING & DIEING BY THE DAY BUT YOU COME TO CELEBRATE THE SOURCE OF THEIR SORROW. PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE BEFORE THE HUNGRY PENSIONERS IN OSUN CURSE YOU WITH THEIR GREY HAIRS. ABO ORO LANSO FUN OMO LUABI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
adem30:

And tell me if Kwara is paying Salary.

Kwara can't pay Salary and no infrastructure, now tell me who lose most? Then judge who is fool here

Kwara state? I shake my head for my state. cry

Even in the local government where the governor comes from, we have fixed amount we send to the village monthly for payment of teachers so that the coming generation won't waste away without education.

Shiooor! cry
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Desyner: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
ihatesycophant:

See another product of stomach infrastructure. If governors across board have been investing in education, your type would have been minimal in Nigeria.
Someone investing in education, you see nothing in it? You think everything about life is eating and drinking? Whoever gives a man education has given him life.
Young man, everything is not about stomach but legacy.
He can't pay teachers as you type trash here. What's the use of building beatifful schools and leaving IGR that is suppose to pay teachers to suffer?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by sonature1: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
my state governor erected staue

Calm down. In this administration, no state governor in south east has built more schools than Rochas Okorocha!

Go to Imo thread and feast your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chai and my delta state governor dey commission filling follow town dey stop scholarship to 1st class students.... Niger Delta am sorry to say we re finished
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
adem30:
Mr. Aregbesola, I wish you can read this.

You have rendered the entire Governors my State, Kwara State have ever produce USELESS.

I salute your courage.

Whenever I pass through Osun en-route Kwara state, I am always speechless
I thought I was the only one that noticed o! Even the roads alone! its as if Kwara no dey receive federal allocation at all. passing through Osun and getting o Kwara, you would think the two are in different countries ni.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by misterh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Genilufoye:
I know it is not for the poor sha
Schools like this are all over the state and they're accessible to everyone, rich and poor.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by birdsview(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's a government school...come check it out in 2years...broken desk,chairs,celling etc etc etc...our maintenance culture is horrible in Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hate praising public servants for performing their responsibilities with our money which is not their papa 's ... undecided
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
High school be like overseas university Nawa ooo shocked shocked
Kodus gov.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
the existing school nko....
I just wondering whether it's the same unpaid teachers that will teach there.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Zuma status Rep undecided
sonature1:

Calm down. In this administration, no state governor in south east has built more schools than Rochas Okorocha!

Go to Imo thread and feast your eyes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by codekanle(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
What is the meaning of buildings without education?
School without teachers to teach the student, some schools have 3 teachers while some have less
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Goke7: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
relevanteism:
I guess you didn't go through all I wrote. Anyway which is no way, the output of the students is always the end product.

so the building with the ict lab will contribute nothing to the students output abi?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by joyandfaith: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
these schools will soon be sold to private investors to pay off osun debt. mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Remains the maintenance culture of Nigeria. Wl dey maintain ds infrastructures!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by abikeade03(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
First class indeed
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
The vision for the project is certainly fantastic, but Aregbesola has run a fiscally irresponsible government and Osun indigenes should be scared of the damage done to incoming administrations that will inherit the debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
check my signature
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Nigerians and words. How is that world class?

This is world class. Even here in the US , some school buildings are not up to this standard.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=NigerDeltan post=61728799]Mttcheeeew

Just one secondary school?

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones[/quote help me Tel them ooo something like this ought to be available in every community in Nigeria to ensure education is not lost to private hands...awo said that there shd well run funded public primary and secondary schools evry five kilometers...but we don't plan in this part of the world no wonder the white man ll always be ahead
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
lulufaj:

We enjoy deceiving ourselves in this part of the world. The teachers to teach in this school, aren't they the same poorly motivated, training-starved people?

My mother retired in 2012 after teaching for 32 years. Her salary was around half of mine(I got my first pay as a medical doctor that same month). Now she's retired and she's yet to have her monthly pension since June. Her colleagues still in service are suffering same fate. Theirs is even worse.

What mechanism has bin put in place to maintain this structure?

You see why we aren't going anywhere in this country? No headway in view.
I just wonder myself. you build structures and you pay teachers poorly, abeg where will the motivation to teach come from? These Governors be doing half jobs and we still get to praise them. We still have a loooong way to go.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by Elenurazorr(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Feelin like doing sec school again grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
codekanle:
What is the meaning of buildings without education?
School without teachers to teach the student, some schools have 3 teachers while some have less

How do you in the first place get good education or have teachers teach school kids without good schools, conducive environment for learning and sound education infrastructures like the ones we are looking at in this thread?

Or you mean we should not build good schools until we have education and teachers or you just think all we need is education/teachers and not a good school building where they go in the first place to teach and get the same education?

I don't know know why some of you criticize with zero basis and sound thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by yemi002: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
How many of it are there in ilesha?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
I saw some of the schools in Oshogbo and Ife. Beautiful structures indeed.
Sadly it hasn't translated to better performance in NECO and WAEC exams.

The reality is that you need well trained/rewarded, happy teachers and focused students to achieve any meaningful result. The walls and fittings alone will not produce successful students.

A look at Osun SSCE results in the last few years confirms this.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by zoedew: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
I
Salute
Your
Prudency
Sir.

Making
Secondary
School
look
University

“Look Like University”! Don’t be hoodwinked!! Who are the teachers in there to impart knowledge? Are they sufficiently motivated by regular training, retraining, promotions as and when due and regular payment of their salaries and other emoluments? The more you look � the less you see! One day the cat will be let out of the bag. It’s what you get when a man arrogates to himself the possession of all knowledge! He’ll end up making a fool of himself riding in a coaster on abandoned road projects! #TeamingIsBest

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by conquerour(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheeeew

Just one secondary school?

Do you even know how many secondary school a state needs to cater for the young ones
He wouldn't have done it if it was there before.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by zoedew: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
delpee:
I saw some of the schools in Oshogbo and Ife. Beautiful structures indeed.
Sadly it hasn't translated to better performance in NECO and WAEC exams.

The reality is that you need well trained/rewarded, happy teachers and focused students to achieve any meaningful result. The walls and fittings alone will not produce successful students.

Only projects make cuts available!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by iamrammy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice one...bit God forbid i send my kids to school in this skul mining state....watch out for trolls.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by possibility99: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Read the OP very well to see that the school is just one of the many he has established in the state.

lalasticlala
Mr. He already established one in osogbo behind technical sch.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) by yemi002: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
How many high school are there in ilesha before,How many new high school were built now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.