Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired (21930 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because You Didn't Do Your NYSC? / I Have An Interview But My Required Documents Are Incomplete! / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by Joylove05(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wow angry
Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I know but for the pretty ones, their beauty attract jobs

You know most job employers are womanizers
cheesy

Those pretty ones no get braini. na their beauty fall their hand for the interview.
Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Njeps:

Those pretty ones no get braini. na their beauty fall their hand for the interview.
But na them still get upper edge pass cheesy
Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by Tydarl: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by Lawal4green: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
galax1:
I hope I tell my story this way I attended an interview today and it wasn't really cool...i was bombed with technical questions
Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by robertwoods334: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
That's favour at work, it happen to me too, I did not answer any of the questions correctly, and the director order to give me employment letter with accomodation immediately, just that he reduced 5k out the normal salary, thou I didn't resumed there cos I got another job the following day.

1 Like

Re: A Candidate Didn't Do Well In Her Interview But She Was Hired by iModernHome: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Are you outgoing, Outspoken and Serious?

Do you have what it takes to be listen to?

Can you Convince a lady not to wear her makeup?

We are looking for 4 Candidate to work for us as a Marketing consultant.

Your job consists of marketing a new brand in an event and gathers information of all business ranging from a craftsmanship, sole proprietorship, Small Business, Large Business and Corporate Business.

This You will be given tools to work with and you will provide some of your own.

Requirement

*** Excellent Writing and Spelling skills .. etc

*** Should know how to use a computer device, Laptop, Ipad or Smart Phone

*** Should have one of the following device a computer device, Laptop, Ipad in a good and working condition

*** Applicant should reside in Abuja or its vicinities.

*** Should have an Internet connection.

We are going to employ you as a Marketing consultant and will be working for our brand on contract base.

Remuneration daily will be base on profile and bonus on the result that you supply of the task giving to you.

After numerous contract with us, we are going to open an agency in Abuja and we will be needing staff so this your chance to prove your ability

This an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team with international footprint

Email us at jobs@sgsmarketingfirm.com
www.sgsmarketingfirm.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / OPEN JOB'S - December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.