Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! (11501 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
ossaichika:

grin grin ;correct man
Lol
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Cannicus: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:
If you come under categories 1, 4 and especially 5 please I want to tell you something

I'm listening dear.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Cannicus:

I'm listening dear.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
That's a 20% mark for him already grin grin
I think thats fair. Xo, no tall and handsome stuffs abi?
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

I think thats fair. Xo, no tall and handsome stuffs abi?
If he has, who am i to reject it cheesy..
Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder...
When a guy has a sense of humor, he's handsome to me..
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

If he has, who am i to reject it cheesy..
Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder...
When a guy has a sense of humor, he's handsome to me..
True confession grin grin

Mod, front page pls.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeeTus:
True confession grin grin
Yeah.. Real.
I hardly stay away from one who is funny..
Don't you know, Smiling prolongs life and everything seems to be beautiful tongue
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah.. Real.
I hardly stay away from one who is funny..
Don't you know, Smiling prolongs life and everything seems to be beautiful tongue
Yeah baby. I know.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:

Rather, trouble should come and enter me wink tongue grin
I'm sure you've encountered a good number of 'troubles' on NL, and haven't allowed any to 'enter' yet.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I'm sure you've encountered a good number of 'troubles' on NL, and haven't allowed any to 'enter' yet.
Lool grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool grin
I take it that you are more 'welcoming' now cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:
If you come under categories 1, 4 and especially 5 please I want to tell you something
you were saying
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
If he has, who am i to reject it cheesy.. Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder... When a guy has a sense of humor, he's handsome to me..
I know someone who fits in, but who am i to recommend?
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I take it that you are more 'welcoming' now cheesy
Lol nah I was playing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
sod09:
you were saying
grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

I know someone who fits in, but who am i to recommend?
I don't underestimate anyone.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by sweet7oyin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
All diz studies ontop Women alone....serious o
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
ibkayee:

Rather, trouble should come and enter me wink tongue grin

Oya oh! D trouble is knocking on ur door

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
I don't underestimate anyone.
Smiles... I think he likes you.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

Smiles... I think he likes you.
I think i know who he is cool grin grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:
I think i know who he is cool grin grin
No! I don't think so.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

No! I don't think so.
Alright...you can tell me
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Dollarship(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
What about money friendly grin undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by ibkayee(f): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Oya oh! D trouble is knocking on ur door
Lool! grin
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by BadBradley: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeeTus:
Have you ever wondered why some men are called ‘ladies men’? These men have attributes women find attractive and that’s the reason they have so many women around them.

Below are 6 types of men that ladies find attractive;

1. BABY-FRIENDLY MEN

According to a French research, men who were nice with babies were three times more likely to get a woman’s phone number than men who ignored babies. Women love child-friendly men because their friendliness with babies signals a willingness to invest in future kids.

2. HOT-RIDE GUYS

Ladies love men with flashy rides and it has been proven scientifically. According to a UK study, women found men who sat inside a flashy ride way more attractive than when the same guys sat inside a normal ride even though their posture and facial expressions remained the same. According to the researchers, ladies believe men with expensive rides have lots of resources and are willing to spend some cash on them.

3. MEN THAT LEND A HELPING HAND

Women find men who are concerned about the welfare of others very attractive and there is a study to back this up. According to a Cornell University study, women reported greater desire to date men who have selfless traits. Men who lend a helping hand appeal to women as someone they can date long-term.

4. FUNNY MEN

Ever wondered why your funny friend has all the ladies around him? Ladies see men with a great sense of humour as attractive. According to a Stanford University study, the female brain is hard-wired to respond positively to humour.

5. WELL-BUILT MEN

Women find men who are well-built more desirable than thin, non-muscled guys and heavier more-muscled guys. This is according to a study from UCLA. According to the study, women like a little dominance but not an excessive amount. So if you have heavy muscles or no muscles, you appear less attractive to women. Women find men who are in-between more attractive.

6. MEN WITH MUSICAL ABILITIES

Women find men with musical abilities more attractive as it signals higher intelligence and good genes. According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Music, women are three times more likely to give a guy her phone number when he asked for it while holding a guitar.

Copied.

What a confused bunch of humans known as females!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by hollah123: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
DeeTus:
Have you ever wondered why some men are called ‘ladies men’? These men have attributes women find attractive and that’s the reason they have so many women around them.

Below are 6 types of men that ladies find attractive;

1. BABY-FRIENDLY MEN

According to a French research, men who were nice with babies were three times more likely to get a woman’s phone number than men who ignored babies. Women love child-friendly men because their friendliness with babies signals a willingness to invest in future kids.

2. HOT-RIDE GUYS

Ladies love men with flashy rides and it has been proven scientifically. According to a UK study, women found men who sat inside a flashy ride way more attractive than when the same guys sat inside a normal ride even though their posture and facial expressions remained the same. According to the researchers, ladies believe men with expensive rides have lots of resources and are willing to spend some cash on them.

3. MEN THAT LEND A HELPING HAND

Women find men who are concerned about the welfare of others very attractive and there is a study to back this up. According to a Cornell University study, women reported greater desire to date men who have selfless traits. Men who lend a helping hand appeal to women as someone they can date long-term.

4. FUNNY MEN

Ever wondered why your funny friend has all the ladies around him? Ladies see men with a great sense of humour as attractive. According to a Stanford University study, the female brain is hard-wired to respond positively to humour.

5. WELL-BUILT MEN

Women find men who are well-built more desirable than thin, non-muscled guys and heavier more-muscled guys. This is according to a study from UCLA. According to the study, women like a little dominance but not an excessive amount. So if you have heavy muscles or no muscles, you appear less attractive to women. Women find men who are in-between more attractive.

6. MEN WITH MUSICAL ABILITIES

Women find men with musical abilities more attractive as it signals higher intelligence and good genes. According to a study published in the journal Psychology of Music, women are three times more likely to give a guy her phone number when he asked for it while holding a guitar.

Copied.

i just like babies,d innocent smile n d soft body n am also planning to add more cash to my account. all other things in d list can go to hell

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Alright...you can tell me
Should I?
Or you tell me, maybe your guess is as good as mine.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mikeal09:

Should I?
Or you tell me, maybe your guess is as good as mine.
Nah.i have forgotten somehow...so you can help out.
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Fvcknames: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm as baby friendly as a guy can get but I still don't get shii
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Divay22:

Nah.i have forgotten somehow...so you can help out.
On his behalf, let me send you a good night text and therein whisper his name to you mind. Do you mind?
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Divay22(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Mikeal09:

On his behalf, let me send you a good night text and therein whisper his name to you mind. Do you mind?
shocked shocked shocked
Sorry.. I just saw this mention now.
Good morning
Re: 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! by Mikeal09: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked Sorry.. I just saw this mention now. Good morning
Good morning. What about a good morning text?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.