Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,258 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (6861 Views)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / My Boyfriend Has Never Sexed Me Before We Are Practicing Biblical Courtship-Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Sierusvirus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Let me correct you, OP
Only immature girls ask this question. Why did I say so.
This is something you have been anticipating, had a deep thought about it and had opportunity seeing a guy for you to unleash your spiritual Konji, next you are here asking whether you were cheap.

To me, your question should be, if the guy was cheap not if you were cheap cos for you, your mission to cure your sexual konji has being satisfied, something you already wanted.
I had to correct you cos another girl language will crop up, I WAS USED...

2 Likes

Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Ken4agent(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
d hole is yours, u decide what u do with it
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by micwills007: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
SmellySperm:
Amengrin
what if her kitten is as tight as d hole of a needle hole
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by micwills007: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Peachess post=61736160] Don't worry, continue, your pussy will soon be wider than a stadium. [/quote u Don reach dia B4 so as to determine d length and breadth

1 Like

Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by obstead200(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gofwane:
hell year!!! you are not cheap, you are for free not for sale
the OP is either a washed out prostitute soliciting for customers on nairaland or is actually a man, trying to scam some randy mofos. Just read thru and follow the tone of her replies. Many of them are suggestive. My advice..........everyone shud ignore this thread
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by obstead200(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gofwane:
hell year!!! you are not cheap, you are for free not for sale
the OP is either a washed out prostitute soliciting for customers on nairaland or is actually a man, trying to scam some randy mofos. Just read thru and follow the tone of her replies. Many of them are suggestive. My advice..........everyone shud ignore this thread[sup][/sup]
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by 12345baba(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Very fake story
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Stanley1155: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
if i say you are cheap is an insult to real cheap girls,you just dont have value at all.
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by charlito94(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2017
widepussy:
I recently created a topic about my break up....
Lo and behold, I've moved on .....
So, I met this guy on Saturday at a friends party, a friend introduced me to him, we started talking....
we had a great gist like we've known each other for long, so he offered me and my friend a ride, he dropped my friend, so he offered to take me home....
When we got home, he felt welcome we talked and talked again, I told him about my past relationship....
when he saw me crying, he started cuddling me... lo and behold we started kissing, before I could say Jack we were already on our underwears ...... I restrained myself but he has this charming personality and before I know it he inserted his D...... I felt guilty but it's all good....
Tho, till now we talk and have a very great convo, but I'm confused if he won't see me as too cheap.

well depends on u though... I have slept with descent girls on first day or date
but the truth is girls who are heart broken are more vulnerable than ever before
so I guess its ur persistence of trying to lay of old memories that put u in that position

but anyhow shaaaa Ashawo na Ashawo its all about timing
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Danelo(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
For those looking forward to knowing how deep pussy is
I PRESENT TO YOU, SPECIMEN W, HER PUSSY IS WIDE AND DEEP
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Danelo(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
It depend on the maturity of the guy.
how does it depend on the guys maturity?abeg tell us
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
obstead200:
the OP is either a washed out prostitute soliciting for customers on nairaland or is actually a man, trying to scam some randy mofos. Just read thru and follow the tone of her replies. Many of them are suggestive. My advice..........everyone shud ignore this thread[sup][/sup]

I agree with the man part because I was thinking the samething. Using the name Widepussy and asking a guy to send pictures of his penis doesn't sound like a woman but a homosexual man.
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Danelo:
how does it depend on the guys maturity?abeg tell us

Ehe you again?
Re: We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? by Smartii(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

That's your level of maturity.
Aside the op is irrational, there is no maturity and decency in her act, even if you're devil, there are more dangerous devil than you. How can a sensible lady just agree to have sex on first date with someone you saw the first time regardless any stupid conversation they had, when it's not as if you've been eyeing him for long, just a stranger!. That's how they would have little misunderstanding with their bfs and allow his friend sleep with them just like the SA girl that made fp. U never jam Evans, by the time police arrest them two together for a crime committed, you would know, anything that makes you open your legs for anybody, you trusted him, knew him, so much in love him and you fancy him beyond affluence, else, it's either a rape act, the girl is a slut. She's not only cheap and immature, but doesn't have self control. A man without self control can sleep with anything the first time even when the girl is underage and a for a loose lady like her, any form of sex, anywhere it's done even in the bush, even for the first time would seem right. Girls that sex for the first time like these are never faithful and loyal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.