Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love (1711 Views)

Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by xyoung: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Many years ago,
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by captainbangz: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Lol.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
And this, is a misconception.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by phintohlar(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Ehn ehn, na who tell you? I Fehintola disagree with you xyoung anyways
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by hertz9te(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2017
this is truethis is truethis is true!!!
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Heloct(f): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree with this
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Na lie joor..
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by xyoung: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
Ehn ehn, na who tell you? I Fehintola disagree with you xyoung anyways
it is the truth

i posted this for all "innocent, naive and good guys" out there.

Many a times, we see guys crying or complaining about heart break or girls not returning their love. This only occur when you assume to be dating a girl but havent seen her pant or bra
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by sammoe(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Why would a sane individual pass off a personal opinion as being commonplace or even a fact without presenting valid evidence?

Even though I may not agree with such movies, I certainly do not agree with you.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by xyoung: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
A WOMAN ONLY CONSIDER TO BE DATING YOU AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN SOME OR ALL OF THOSE PARTS COVERED WITH CLOTHES

anything else

YOU ARE DATING YOURSELF bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by tiffanyfan(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2017
I disagree with you, I love my guy with my whole heart and he also loves me, even though we have not done anything together. So your theory of not loving without sex is soo wrong
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by bobonkiti101(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
people and their opinions. As always, there are no hard and fast rules as far as human beings are concerned.
Well, I understand the OP is simply urging naive folks to get physical with the lady in their lives.
While most won't agree with him. I think its necessary. If you aren't ready for romance, quit dating and join the convent.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is fallacy.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by xyoung: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is fallacy.
it is the truth.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by cerowo(f): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
Lie from the pit of hellundecided
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2017
xyoung:

it is the truth.

Says you oga.
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by pointblank247(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
tiffanyfan:
I disagree with you, I love my guy with my whole heart and he also loves me, even though we have not done anything together. So your theory of not loving without sex is soo wrong
see eh by the time the guy bulala you (if he is good) that is when you will know that what ever love or feelings you have for him right now is child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
OP u need to go learn work.. You can make a girl u av neva touched to be inda mood wen ur arnd her. Sex n being physical isnt all dere is abt bin intimate bro cool
Re: Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love by xyoung: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
pointblank247:

see eh by the time the guy bulala you (if he is good) that is when you will know that what ever love or feelings you have for him right now is child's play.

CONFIRMED

This guy know book

you dey enter class

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Now Wearing Fake Viginals / Why Are Naija Girls Promoting Fornication / Lagos Lekki Boys & Girls Add Ur Number Up For Whatsapp Fun Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.