Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? (5179 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2007
they sure do, they sure do. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by mukina2: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cute ass i don laff tire
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by 1one: 2:17am On Mar 26, 2007
blah, blahh, blah i cant stop thinking about her - RUBBISH - maybe you should try injecting your self with some doses of "ebola" virus, then you'll certainly have something more "attention seeking" to worry about. i'm of the school of thought that whatvever you earnestly put your mind to do or achieve, you would, especially when it has to do with all this "love feeling trash", just forget her!, PERIOD
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by OmoEko1(f): 2:18am On Mar 26, 2007
1one:

blah, blahh, blah i can't stop thinking about her - RUBBISH - maybe you should try injecting your self with some doses of "ebola" virus, then you'll certainly have something more "attention seeking" to worry about. i'm of the school of thought that whatvever you earnestly put your mind to do or achieve, you would, especially when it has to do with all this "love feeling trash", just forget her!, PERIOD
LOL NLander na wa ohhhh, anyway he found someone else and she on NL too.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 3:32am On Mar 26, 2007
1one:

blah, blahh, blah i can't stop thinking about her - RUBBISH - maybe you should try injecting your self with some doses of "ebola" virus, then you'll certainly have something more "attention seeking" to worry about. i'm of the school of thought that whatvever you earnestly put your mind to do or achieve, you would, especially when it has to do with all this "love feeling trash", just forget her!, PERIOD

A forum is dedicated to debates. That means, many opinions and turns of actions. Therefore, in order to contribute (if you woke up late) you gotta read all that's been written till the time you came. So first open up your eyes and see where's it gone so far, don't just read the topic then start blah blah blah.

And what is your problem anyway?? You just go around insulting people when u got no idea what u'r talking about or it just feels good to you to post nonsense? Abeg, refrain urself from such statements next time!
"ebola virus" grin grin grin don't make me laugh ooo
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2007
hahaha lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by busygirl(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ugodaniel, i know it's hard to forget people you really luv. It's one of those things---- just try to forget em'. I'm sorry for being nosy i thot white Nkem is your girl, from her profile"mr and mrs daniels". It does say something, anyways try to forget d old girl, White nkem is beautiful, she might even be better dan ur ex-girl cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2007
busygirl:

i thot white Nkem is your girl

well I am!

busygirl:

It does say something, anyways try to forget d old girl, White nkem is beautiful, she might even be better dan your ex-girl cheesy

Thank you for the compliment dear and I am sure all that is part of his past as you will have some news very soon. Anyway, I am doing my best to be the perfect girl for Ugodaniel as we are now together not only on Nairaland, but in real life. wink
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by kateflow(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
love birds
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by alanbolo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
congrats to Danny and Nkem on yr forgether relationship.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
alanbolo:

congrats to Danny and Nkem
thanks.

alanbolo:

forgether relationship.

I wouldn't put it this way. He simply moved on. It is NOT a 'forgether' relationship!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by alanbolo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ Nkem, forgether == Forever Together relationship "Danny-Nkem" smiley
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2007
alanbolo:

@ Nkem, forgether == Forever Together relationship "Danny-Nkem" smiley

embarassed ok ok my bad. Thank you again!!! wink
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Easyee: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][flash=200,200][/flash]well bro staying with a girl 4 a long time gets u attached to her without you knowing so it's all good,all i would love to say to you is that you just have to be patient with your girl and if u truly love her that getting really serious you can avoid somethings that would make her uncomfortable for a while.of course you know what am talking about.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2007
@ white Nkem congratulation N gudluck
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2007
Beautygyal:

@ white Nkem congratulation N gudluck
Thank you dear! kiss
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by adeboo(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
Na wa o this one tough small.

Well i think it would be wron getting back with her if all you wanna do is 'staff' her.

But the thing is you shouldnt try and 'tempt' her to get back with you and then force her to do the stuff she doesnt wanna do cause she will end up hating your backside.

Just fill your head with other things and u will see that you will get over her soner than you expected.
And avoid seeing her or calling her cause you know you cant be 'friends' with her, even if she instigates it.

DONT DO IT.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2007
guys read the post, the ugodaniel has forgotten about the arab girl, well so he wants us to believe. the story is that he forgot about her in 2 minutes flat( and that is no exaggeration ). things happen quickly abi UGO BOY lol
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by adeboo(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2007
That had better been the case.

After you have a new girl already you are still talking about some girl that wont give u the time of day, - i just bow for you o.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2007
no he got over it grin he met the new girl after postin this thread N now i believe they know each other from A 2 Z coz weddin bells r already ringin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2007
Beautygyal:

no he got over it grin he met the new girl after postin this thread N now i believe they know each other from A 2 Z because weddin bells r already ringin grin grin

you got it right dear!! kiss
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by Beautygyal(f): 4:05am On Apr 09, 2007
@ white Nkem lol  grin kiss
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
chai, marriage has been belittled nowadays. meet today marry tomorrow and divorce the next. what is this world coming to
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2007
nnenneigbo:

chai, marriage has been belittled nowadays. meet today marry tomorrow and divorce the next. what is this world coming to

First of all, how is this connected to this thread??
Secondly, this is def not Daniel & I's case so please, post in the proper place.

Though, it is sad to see marriages falling apart cry . But that doesn't mean that all marriages that happen fast will break!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:08am On Apr 26, 2007
hhhhmmmm undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by sabbi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
Why not try engaging in other activities like recreational games, i believe this would get her off your mind and try getting another friend, just a friend for now and don't put all your concentration and committment to her.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2007
sabbi:

Why not try engaging in other activities like recreational games, i believe this would get her off your mind and try getting another friend, just a friend for now and don't put all your concentration and committment to her.

I take it that you haven't read all the posts. Well, it's advisable to do so before replying totally inappropriate.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

hhhhmmmm undecided

What?! I believe this is a forum, where people are supposed to express ideas (as in, expressing themselves through sentences) , not interjections! So if you believe you have something to say, then do so, cuz a simple "hmm" is just like showing off you have a keyboard, not a mind which i am sure it's not the case!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2007
na wahooo i second that hmmmmmmmmm and oooooooo. if we are allowed to express ourself, then we are entitiled to say hmmmmmmmm. na waooooh. o dikwa egwu ooo
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by whiteNkem(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
nnenneigbo:

na wahooo i second that hmmmmmmmmm and oooooooo. if we are allowed to express ourself, then we are entitiled to say hmmmmmmmm. na waooooh. o dikwa egwu ooo

i never said she's not entitled to say that!! but putting only a "hmm" doesn't make any sense. More to it, i may only understand that she has a sore throat or something and if that's the case, then I'm sorry, but she's got the wrong section!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by nnenneigbo(f): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2007
well i bet a lot of people understood her perfectly. sometimes you don't have to speak to convey your views, you can roll eyes and say it all, you can even clear your throat and that will explaineven more than using words. i know that when i was younger, even one look from ma mum tells me what i need to do. so better start reading into hmmmmm, ooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaah eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOL
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her? by omega25red(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
only time can heal your broken heart besides you need to start bagging some other chicks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Principal Uploaded Her N*ked Pictures Online / Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom / Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.