Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (86133 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nudes
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by abiolag(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Wen b say na fucky fucky dem go dey do upandan

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by OMEGA009(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ex be like.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
wristbangle:

U will wait till Nigeria becomes the world's strongest economy - Michael Faraday (2016) cool
enemy of my promise Land.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by KehnnyCares(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Only few ladies will make heaven. I mean "Few"

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by mebad(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

God when will u transfer me to South Africa and be with this lovelies??

Baba am waiting

Bruh, Just come to the south ... you probably wouldn't regard women as a whole after experiencing life in the south

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by enemyofprogress: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even bother to read the post I was just looking at that spot in between her laps. Someone should pls summarize the post for me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by LilSmith55(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

Baba am waiting

U will wait till thy kingdom comw
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by pautex: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
B
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by motun2017(f): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
nawa o. God knows i cn neva snap my myself naked nt to talk of sending it to another pesin. m i maaaaadddd

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Adiwana: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Who ever that is hitting aint hitting it right.She act like she needs dIIck in her life.....Lil Wayne
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
The thing pain the guy grin
Guy move on, u know say she be wh@re u dey date am
A wh@re is always a wh@re, free her joor

Or may be ur banana no big enough, she come waka go extra time, I no talk anything ooh....grin

But seriously why girls dey gives boo nude pix and video, wen they know one day they may break up
Girls biko learn nah no allow men dey play wit una.
Tell am to also send his nude with diick exposed. He no go do am ooh
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
LilSmith55:

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
LilSmith55:

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by AntiWailer: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
This girl will commit suicide and they will start saying something else.

She cheated with your friends. Dump her and go ur way.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
motun2017:
nawa o. God knows i cn neva snap my myself naked nt to talk of sending it to another pesin. m i maaaaadddd
you are not babe just that the sight of your nude can make me will u my properties. aponbepore

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
motun2017:
even your husband?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ghettochild4u(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:

Baba am waiting
oya be coming ooo
na u go taaayaa
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
u wan see booby undecided
Yeskeh, don't you want to see too? undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DonVikings: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:

Baba am waiting
Narcos!

Best after Game of Thrones and House of Cards. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ariklawani(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why beg the idiot.u pretty, let him go ahead and release them. afterall he was your boy friend not husband. No one is perfect. nobody holy pass...
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
doctorkush:
you are not babe just that the sight of your nude can make me will u my properties. aponbepore
See as you open eyeball..Ashawo. angry angry
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeskeh, don't you want to see too? undecided
no o
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
no o
Lies. undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ariklawani(f): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin Someone should please tell him not to listen to her.
Bad boi

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Organs(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
a wh0re will remain a wh0re, whether you package her as a proper woman or even foolishly marry her. that biatch had the audacity to claim that his friends gave her some attention and thats why she cheated..... kai!!! so breaking up wasnt part of her solution, she had to humiliate the dude by sleeping with his buddies?! man that man is kind, if i was the guy, i would have expose that biatch quick!

What is wrong with you just moving on to the next babe!!!. na she get her pussy anybody she like she fit carry give how is that your biz? If things no go your way, you waka naa, how about guys wey dey bleep their wife housegirl, friend, sister etc? Don't judge others, just move on period. About exposing her nudes, haa, i pity you, the girl fit chill then wait 10 years then deal with you well, well, that time your finger pointing eye go clear. Just move on, period.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mariinee:
See as you open eyeball..Ashawo. angry angry
marine .... well am holy spirit. let me deliver you

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by governor2022(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
you and fake news
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ariklawani(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
The guy is so pained that the babe left him.u don't appreciate what u have until u loose it.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by slimfairboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol! cheesy cheesy grin grin
chocnova:
Lol that's what we call.. sit down bitch be humble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.