Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (86788 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by NezoLee19: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Flashh:
Bro, in as much I understood your words; but I don't get you.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding bro, I quoted the wrong person
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:

You claim to be an adult, but what about an adult that has comprehension problems. Oya re-read my post, did you see any mention that I would leak the nudes, looks like brain dey pain you this morning, maybe u might have a poor eyesight as a 70 year adult that is forlicking on nairaland, look at the bolded, I made it bold so that u can see it very well and not misquote and make yourself look foolish.

Any fellow that doesn't keep emotions in check when making decisions is a big fool, so you mean if you were a lady and you get emotional with a guy, you would send your nude to him so that he can be using to mustabate in your absence.

Any useless fellow that sends nude accros to any recipient be it husband, boyfriend, acquaintance should be ready for the consequences of his or her actions.

Look at you that claims to be an adult with zero brain, but you would never criticize the girl for sending nudes to a third party, would never criticize a lady for sleeping with his boyfriends best friends.

For crying out loud, what kind of hypocrital adult are you

lol...you seem critically pained...

You are obviously the one with zero brain and zero congnitive abilities. I see nothing wrong in a girl sending out her nude to a bf/guy she trusts. You, thinking about leaking something you got out of trust, and mutual feeling, only brings out the kid in you.

bye bye
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by 9japrof(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

lol...you seem critically pained...

You are obviously the one with zero brain and zero congnitive abilities. I see nothing wrong in a girl sending out her nude to a bf/guy she trusts. You, thinking about leaking something you got out of trust, and mutual feeling, only brings out the kid in you.

bye bye

Tell your sisters and female cousins to send their nudes to their male friends because they trust them, since that's the modern way of doing love and relationships.

Looks like your compass to determining morality is grossly flawed

Case closed
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by khristal87(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are absolutely RIGHT in your approach, and then when she goes online denying your existence, you CAN/SHOULD warn her to be humble or else..... and if she ever fukcs your buddies (aka try to humiliate you) i see no reason for holding back and show her your wrath... but hey, different outcome for different folks. no wonder so many wives/husband are dying at the hand of their jilted spouse. let teach these deluded people to ACT RIGHT before they end up dead. exposing her may actually save her damn life, lol!

btw: if this was an ex with whom you had a great r/ship and parted amicably then i would understand walking away, but an ex who A) ceated on two of your mates and B) insults your existence on social media, them gloves are OFF!
In d first place y should i ve sex videos with ma gf? Am too civilized fr dt..nt even pictures,
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
khristal87:

In d first place y should i ve sex videos with ma gf? Am too civilized fr dt..nt even pictures,

thats another subject altogether....but these days, women (and men) like to send nudes to entice their partner.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by romeorailss: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
hidden camera smwer? haaaaha i gats remain celibate then. guys r nt loyal oo

Not all guys jorr angry

wink
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Organs(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

let me educate you...
its called FEEL GOOD, PAYBACK or better yet, TEACHING HER A LESSON so that she learns a valuable lesson that she should never mess with dudes. if nobody teaches her this very valuable lesson then she will never learn and keep messing around with people's life. so, in order to save the next brotha that will date this hoe, straighten her back to reality.

again, just as there are many different type of women out there, there are many different type of men.... some may react in a nonchalant way about this matter and other will show no mercy... and as much as she aint worth it, it would sure feel GOOD.

Hello, i give up. You are irredeemable. If releasing a babe's nude that she trusted you with because she cheated on you or moved on to the next guy will make you "feel good", bros, sorry you are a failure. I don't associate with folks with that kinda mentality, bye, bros.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
haha
seriously... lol.. hope u don't mind we chatting off nairaland??
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by kozmicity: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
wristbangle:

U will wait till Nigeria becomes the world's strongest economy - Michael Faraday (2016) cool
Your message sha
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Organs:

Hello, i give up. You are irredeemable. If releasing a babe's nude that she trusted you with because she cheated on you or moved on to the next guy will make you "feel good", bros, sorry you are a failure. I don't associate with folks with that kinda mentality, bye, bros.

you have the AUDACITY to mention TRUST with this deluded babe who cheated and humiliated you by sleeping with your 2 buddies, and later try to ignore your existence?! highly laughable! sorry bro, you are the failure here, as there are/were no TRUST, and only DECEIT, HUMILIATION, FOOLISHERY... and some DENIAL to top it all.

if you seriously think that your weak BS excusse were gonna make me change my mind on how to teach a life lesson to deluded h0es then you best wake a bit earlier next time. its called REALITY, and some of these no good biatches need to get it through their skull by fire or by force, in order to learn how to respect people (and most importantly, the next brotha who is gonna give them the time of the day).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Organs(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you have the AUDACITY to mention TRUST with this deluded babe who cheated and humiliated you by sleeping with your 2 buddies, and later try to ignore your existence?! highly laughable! sorry bro, you are the failure here, as there are/were no TRUST, and only DECEIT, HUMILIATION, FOOLISHERY... and some DENIAL to top it all.

if you seriously think that your weak BS excusse were gonna make me change my mind on how to teach a life lesson to deluded h0es then you best wake a bit earlier next time. its called REALITY, and some of these no good biatches need to get it through their skull by fire or by force, in order to learn how to respect people (and most importantly, the next brotha who is gonna give them the time of the day).

I learnt bokoharam members and badoo guys have big cucumber, don't worry, when your bae cheats on you finish and kick you out of her life, your broke crying ass will release her nudes, then she will go date a bh or badoo guy and give him the thing wella, and he will go crazy, then she will now point to you and say, pls deal with him for me. LOL, i can imagine how this your mouth you're running now will start crying and begging when Mr Ikorodu badoo decides to sodomize you. Just remember dealing with somebody or teaching somebody a lesson is the prerogative of anybody and everybody so, just like everything in life, get ready for the consequences of your feel good or pay back action. For the girl will definitely have boyfriends, brothers, cousins etc that will ensure your deranged ass will be feeding from a tube on a hospital bed for a while.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Organs:

I learnt bokoharam members and badoo guys have big cucumber, don't worry, when your bae cheats on you finish and kick you out of her life, your broke crying ass will release her nudes, then she will go date a bh or badoo guy and give him the thing wella, and he will go crazy, then she will now point to you and say, pls deal with him for me. LOL, i can imagine how this your mouth you're running now will start crying and begging when Mr Ikorodu badoo decides to sodomize you. Just remember dealing with somebody or teaching somebody a lesson is the prerogative of anybody and everybody so, just like everything in life, get ready for the consequences of your feel good or pay back action. For the girl will definitely have boyfriends, brothers, cousins etc that will ensure your deranged ass will be feeding from a tube on a hospital bed for a while.

bwaaaah! what you should have instead wrote, is that THIS BABE should mind what she does because i could be BH/Badoo thus she best respect me. ARRANT NONSENSE! see how you overlook all the evil deeds she did, only to turn around and seek heavy punishment for the small act i am talking about. bro, get your priorities straight in life, and certainly dont live in fear like a lil biatch! do what you think is right, and let those who have anything against you to come and face you.

the wh0re can have whatever she want in life, they day she steps on the wrong toe, then she should face the consequences of her DECEIT/DENIAL/INSULTS... maybe next time she should NEVER try to dismiss the existence of the same man that was mounting her sorry coochie.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by poik(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Kolababe:
A South African guy on Instagram went to his immediate ex girlfriend's IG page to blast her for having sex With two of his best friends. The lady began responding to him rudely and then that was when the guy told her she would release her nude photos which she knew he has. The lady now scared of her reputation, began apologizing to the ex immediately.

Are there no better ways to handle such exes who have your nudes, than to succumb to their threats?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/safrican-lady-begs-her-ex-after-threatening-to-leak-her-nudes-for-cheating

O boy. see as tone change immediately from I don't know you to humility. Really? Sleeping with his friends was a cry for help?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Georgeboy: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

God when will u transfer me to South Africa and be with this lovelies??

Baba am waiting
Don't rush God because he knows your end, I believe you will end in Benue State sex to HELL and not south Africa you dreamer.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Georgeboy: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
poik:

O boy. see as tone change immediately from I don't know you to humility. Really? Sleeping with his friends was a cry for help?
Marin ladies, but bros don't you know all women are the same no matter their shapes just open that place×××××××× it still smile like ×××××××× I believe you get me right.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Georgeboy:
Don't rush God because he knows your end, I believe you will end in Benue State sex to HELL and not south Africa you dreamer.

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Opentokwowledge: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Olosho, she fukced 2 of his friends grin

Dont upload the nudes! Wetin she carry sef wey person never see before undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Angelina996(f): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

God when will u transfer me to South Africa and be with this lovelies??

Baba am waiting
From frying pan to fire...you want to go meet what you're running from grin
Georgeboy:
Marin ladies, but bros don't you know all women are the same no matter their shapes just open that place×××××××× it still smile like ×××××××× I believe you get me right.

You guys are for real undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Dozie246: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
She suppose chop better punishment, since she likes d*icks and prefer having it with my friends. She will do charity work for my friends and well wishers, not excluding my neighbors. She have to servicing all man at any giving point in time they call her for one year... Then I will tell her how she will no settle me �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.