Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? (3294 Views)

Any Lady That Eats A Man's Money And Break His Heart Is A Thief / It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
I have misophonia and I can't stand people who eat noisily.'Cept the person is guilty of this,I don't think there's anything wrong here.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
wristbangle:
Interesting views from dimples129& queensekxy (hope I spelt the monikers correctly)

Back to topic, sure I can as long as her character is befitting, her eating habit can be easily corrected.

What exactly do you wanna correct in her eating habit?
That she finished a meal? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by TechPanda(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:

please modify ya post then add "viewers discretion"or "graphic pic" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol... you are a light kisser too? grin
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by TechPanda(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahaha nah i cant o.....

cheesy cheesy i believe you.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Dasherz(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Lol... you are a light kisser too? grin
that's not kissin man ... that's a tug of war using the mouth
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by sweet7oyin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dimples129:

You have time on your hands! You wanna teach an Adult how to eat? You her mum? Bleep that shit, I would leave the table if someone doesn't know how to eat right! I hate with a firy passion, people who chew with their mouths open and they make noises! Omg!
abeggi...every1 has bad habits ..urs mite even be more irritating...besides fff u dnt tell d person how would he change...anybody can change even adults
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
I can't stand people who eat like pigs
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by TechPanda(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
that's not kissin man ... that's a tug of war using the mouth
heheh, I cant disagree more.
grin This kind of smoshing is rated. Amma call it, one corner kiss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by AyamConfidence(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
TechPanda:

heheh, I cant disagree more.

grin This kind of smoshing is rated. Amma call it, one corner kiss,
this your signature got me laughing out loud
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by djeezy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
I can.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by TechPanda(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
tosyne2much:
I can't stand people who eat like pigs

Cant "stand" ? Oya "see down" nah grin

AyamConfidence:
this your signature got me laughing out loud

grin
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
TechPanda:

grin
e be like say you want put us for trouble

You go sabi find wahala wella

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Darkhors3(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
hanassholesolo:
It's my fetish. I love to date slim girls and then fatten them up. I'm a feeder.

Now that I say it out loud, I think I may have mental problems.
we are on the same boat man

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
I am not your mate,, show some respect, if not for condition, i would have given birth to your age mate.

So you are old and yet no sense
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I only eat something light tongue

well,I don't judge people with their first character exhibitions on our first date...

I can only watch you closer,and if I don't like how you eat .,,I will advice you on it..

Eh eh so u only eat light food..
This is just too good..
Mehn am begining to wonder why these are economical igbo men nor dey see ur type..

Glz wey dey eat light food nor dey too cost like that ooo but na una culture dey spoil something sha..
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Augustap(f): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
The eater raped that meat grin Not good to leave a plate like dt sha but any woman who eats well (i don't mean eat everything in the eatery, like she's abt to die), who's not ashamed to eat comfortably in your presence on your first date is probably not a pretender.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Augustap(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
The eater raped that meat grin Not good to leave a plate like dt sha but any woman who eats well (i don't mean eat everything in the eatery, like she's abt to die), who's not ashamed to eat comfortably in your presence on your first date is probably not a pretender. Not all these slay queens eating 1/3 of the chicken and wasting food, whereas they lick the pots in their homes

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Kobicove(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing wrong with it...finishing the meal on your plate does not connote bad table manners undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
The eater raped that meat grin Not good to leave a plate like dt sha but any woman who eats well (i don't mean eat everything in the eatery, like she's abt to die), who's not ashamed to eat comfortably in your presence on your first date is probably not a pretender. Not all these slay queens eating 1/3 of the chicken and wasting food, whereas they lick the pots in their homes
lmao
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Kobicove:
Nothing wrong with it...finishing the meal on your plate does not connote bad table manners undecided
Did you see the bones?
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
I have misophonia and I can't stand people who eat noisily.'Cept the person is guilty of this,I don't think there's anything wrong here.
Its except not cept.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
Its except not cept.
'cept is a non-standard contraction of except.

I'm right.smiley
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Kimcutie: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
'cept is a non-standard contraction for except.
Tah.ra the 'cher sad
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Nothing wrong in these. Wastage is wrong. I don't do wastage though.
Most of the fast foods serve small rice with big chicken and for a famished person she will sure finish the chicken. Though I don't finish chicken laps served with rice at once cos it's too big for me. I end up taking it home, keep in fridge and continue the following day.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
'cept is a non-standard contraction of except.

I'm right.smiley
you are wrong..
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
you are wrong..
Okay.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Okay.
K
Re: Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
I wish I do have appetite to eat like this sef, I like food lovers eh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not For Small Boys! !!!!!! / 45 SEXPositions That Every Man And Woman MUST KNOW / Video Of Instagram Slay Queen Twerking With Her Fake Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.