Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dating A Married Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Married Man? (4422 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2010
With the way things are going these days, I dont think I will expect 100% fidelity from my partner because that will set me up for major heart break. I will just expect it and deal with it when it happens which I know it will. "Sighs" Why bother to get married in the ist place eh?
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2010
Why don't you expect nothing at all then you will never be disappointed and you can have your fragile little heart forever protected. That's the wimp's excuse to shortchange and cut themselves short don't you think.

anyways whatever to each his own.
knowing i'm more than good enough, i deserve and expect just as much from whomever i deal with.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

With the way things are going these days, I dont think I will expect 100% fidelity from my partner because that will set me up for major heart break. I will just expect it and deal with it when it happens which I know it will. "Sighs" Why bother to get married in the ist place eh?

My thoughts exactly! undecided
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Maybe the risk is what gives them the thrilling excitement. Nevertheless, they're reckless hoes who are out to wreck, and they could care less.

All they want is the sexx.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2010
H2O2:

Maybe the risk is what gives them the thrilling excitement. Nevertheless, they're reckless hoes who are out to wreck, and they could care less.

Isn't it way past your bedtime undecided tongue
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2010
i beg your pardon

do you think the internet is africa or something

niggas like me sleep when we feel like
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2010
H2O2:

Why don't you expect nothing at all then you will never be disappointed and you can have your fragile little heart forever protected.  That's the wimp's excuse to shortchange and cut themselves short don't you think.

anyways whatever to each his own.
knowing i'm more than good enough, i deserve and expect just as much from whomever i deal with.
Ofcos I wouldnt let him know, I know he will eventually cheat that would be like giving him a cheating ticket. What I said is I wouldnt set my poor heart for heartbreak by thinking my partner will not cheat.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2010
H2O2:

There we go again. I hope you do realise it takes 2 to tango both parties are guilty.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2010
If you find out a nigga is married then why the hell are you still bleeping with him other than for that reason alone and other unhealthy ones?

Obviously the man is no saint either, but since the topic is about women who date married men I will stick to that for now.

Anyway, every man and woman can continue injuring themselves. Make una just hold out one babe for me that can be real tight and genuine with me. The rest of y'all can steady continue playing cat and mouse.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2010
Tables turned out, God forbid a wife of mine does anything that inane. Worst I would do is kill her and best I would do is leave her.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2010
Kini big-deal grin
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Ben13: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2010
Abbey? shocked cheesy
Re: Dating A Married Man? by mikesleek(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
Marriages today are failing because alot of women are not getting into this life long commitment with their head in shape. for example, if you, the lady, are hard working and bringing in benjamins, keeping fit, always sexy and a tad beautiful, etc, what would make the man go out searching for another your girl? To the single lady out there, dating a married man is fun, thrilling and exciting to the detriment of the man's wife at home who has lost the figure 8 that made the man marry her in the first place.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by lbotus(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Mikesleek

Are u indirectly blaming the married woman for her husband's adulterous act? I have seen men with sexy wives but they still date single ladies,what wud u say about that?

@ Op, Karma is a B.i.t.c.h
Re: Dating A Married Man? by mikesleek(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
lbotus:

@Mikesleek

Are u indirectly blaming the married woman for her husband's adulterous act? I have seen men with sexy wives but they still date single ladies,what wud u say about that?

@ Op, Karma is a B.i.t.c.h

A dog sent to harvard does not come out a cow. It still remains a DOG (notice the upper caps and bold type). My point above was that the woman should remain sexy and still sellable in the market (permit my expressions). This would earn her some respect before the guy. At least he knows that should she leave, you know the rest.

You cannot compare such a lady to the one who let herself turn into a bail of cloth immediately after two children. The man would meet his sexy secretary and would shag the pieces out of her. afterall his wife at home is quite below.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Abbeycity4(f): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ben-10:

Abbey? shocked cheesy
yelsh grin
Re: Dating A Married Man? by mikesleek(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
Abbey_city:

yelsh grin
grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Abbeycity4(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
wat's funny shocked grin
Re: Dating A Married Man? by mikesleek(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2010
Abbey_city:

wat's funny shocked grin

you definately are tickled by mischief. grin grin
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ofcos I wouldnt let him know, I know he will eventually cheat that would be like giving him a cheating ticket. What I said is I wouldnt set my poor heart for heartbreak by thinking my partner will not cheat.
Lol you're cute. Lol that's really cute and unhealthy.
It's the quintessential setup for failure if youa sk me. Love like that should never be embarked upon to begin with.
I don't like that idea at all.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2010
@H202 who cares abt wat u feel, plz go 2 hell nd burn in2 aches.
guess u dont ve a problem with d fact dat i choose 2 date a married man. angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2010
MINAY2K:

@H202 who cares abt wat u feel, plz go 2 hell nd burn in2 aches.
guess u dont ve a problem with d fact dat i choose 2 date a married man. angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry
date a corpse while you're at it you fool . . . beats me. i could give three empty focks about your useless life. dork
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2010
MISION ACCOMPLISHED. @ least i suceded in making u angry. next time u learn how 2 mind ur buisenes.
nd plz note dis: u dont ve 2 post coment just because u want 2 belong or want 2 b noticed.
nice day dear. CHACHACHA kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2010
grin I have no business trading words with an ostrich lipsrsealed lol
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2010
@H
H2O2:

grin I have no business trading words with an ostrich lipsrsealed lol
am an ostrich AGREED

BUT 4 d fact dat u even replied @ all dont u tink u re a biger ostrich.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by midaskid(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2010
MINAY2K:

@midaskid, swthrt u geting d whole tin wrong, i did'nt dat dis guy because of his money, i dated him cos i find comfort wenever am wit him, nd bside sm1 stole my dad 4 my mum SO WATZ D BIG DEAL. another tin i want u 2 no is dat i already ve it @ d back of my mind dat wen i get maried my husbant canot nd wil not b hundred % faithful. OR can u swear dat u wil b 100% faithful 2 your wife.

Let me get dis straight, u dated him because of comfort! Cos u needed fatherly luv! Well, isn't thats just scandalous? So because u had issues when growin up so u opt for a family man. Face it gal, u are so damn wrong. We are africans and our culture frowns at such. Or do u tink ur mom will be glad 2 hear that u were dating a married man? Letting another innocent woman go tru thesame heartache she went tru, gal its wrong because u are deprieving another woman of the love thats rightfully hers. Whatever goes around comes around, pls expect thesame from ur hubby cos its the way of the world. So if u need my advise: since you have started it u better keep it up. continue dating married men at least if u wan chop frog u go chop big one. Try the richer old ones, they are more comforting.

As for me if I wanna cheat I prefer "okpo" wen go chop money chop am well well but no go carry am 4 mind say I love am! so if she get belle 2moro, she no go even need tell me.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by lbotus(f): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2010
@ Mikesleek, what happened to the "till death do us path" phrase?.because a Dog will always remain a Dog,therefore he is free to continue cheating after marriage?.some women don't bother about their looks after 2 kids but its still not a liscence for the man to cheat.so i blame the man(70%) for asking a single lady(30%) out
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2010
@MIDASKID, re u from a poor home cos u sound like a golddiger, 4 God sake am doing just 2 well 4 myself, nd i said i dont need dis billionairs money. wont u just leave me alone.
oh so u prefer a biger fish if u wan run ur own show, so dis implies dat u can also dat a maried woman. so tell me who no bad 4 dis life we dey now
Re: Dating A Married Man? by yjay(f): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2010
@poster, ur post shld ve read Dating A Married Man/Woman, that way the female folk wont ve any biased opinion abt ur post, u make it sound like its only the ladies who do it, i know lots of guys who service married women, so at the end of the day both sexes involved in this act are materialistic & for the person who said to investigate  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2010
See attack!  undecided
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2010
yjay:

@poster, your post shld ve read Dating A Married Man/Woman, that way the female folk wont ve any biased opinion abt your post, u make it sound like its only the ladies who do it, i know lots of guys who service married women, so at the end of the day both sexes involved in this act are materialistic & for the person who said to investigate shocked shocked shocked shocked

swthrt tanks a lot cos d guyz re making dis whole tin sound as if dey dont go after married woman
Re: Dating A Married Man? by yjay(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2010
@Mina, i mean its only fair that both sexes shld share the blame, & no more fights ok wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship / How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video / How Do I Meet Eligible Naija Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.