Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks (4280 Views)

The 15 Different Types Of joysticks / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is how long it can get cheesy. No wonder the supreme leader and the army generals of North Korea always seem angry.

Funny people grin

1 Like

Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by BluntBoy(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Rokia2:

Funny people grin
Abi na cheesy
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by shinarlaura(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is how long it can get cheesy. No wonder the supreme leader and the army generals of North Korea always seem angry.

Hahahahaha.

Chaiii.

That thing is too small na grin
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by BluntBoy(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

Chaiii.

That thing is too small na grin

Honestly, it is too small. My heart goes out to all those afflicted with this malady cry

I hope you are fine? And I hope the day is treating you well?
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by Maxi112: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2017
3.8 inches shocked is that one d!ck?
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by shinarlaura(f): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Honestly, it is too small. My heart goes out to all those afflicted with this malady cry

I hope you are fine? And I hope the day is treating you well?

Lol... you re wicked.
I am sure they use their tongue more to do the job.

I am fine. We had a heavily rainfall this night. So everywhere is cold. I am on leave so i am enjoying myself at home.

What about u?
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by sbashir10(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Nawao, 3.8 inches but wen erect it should be like 5 inches
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... you re wicked.
I am sure they use their tongue more to do the job.

I am fine. We had a heavily rainfall this night. So everywhere is cold. I am on leave so i am enjoying myself at home.

What about u?

You are more wicked cheesy

Rainfall? Cold? Leave? Home alone? That is enjoyment galore. Wish I can be there beside you so I can play you a beautiful song on the guitar.

Me, I am at work. Enjoy the day, beautiful one.
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by shinarlaura(f): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are more wicked cheesy

Rainfall? Cold? Leave? Home alone? That is enjoyment galore. Wish I can be there beside you so I can play you a beautiful song on the guitar.

Me, I am at work. Enjoy the day, beautiful one.

That would have been so sweet tongue

Thank u handsome. Have a splendid day too kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by shinarlaura(f): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2017
sbashir10:
Nawao, 3.8 inches but wen erect it should be like 5 inches

No.. that 3.8 inches is when erected grin
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by ikemesit4477: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2017
jy2kbeyond:
Hey ladies,
I know most of you all are living with the misconception that Nigerian guys have the largest joysticks in the world. Well, I was once among those who believe so too. Truth is, the myth is totally wrong. I'll do a great justice by highlighting countries where men have the largest joysticks so you can see where Nigerian men stand.

The global average is 5.5in – the size of the display on an iPhone 6 Plus. The title of biggest joysticks in the world goes to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where the average is 7.1in, while North Korea comes bottom of the pile with an average penis size of 3.8in. South America is comfortably the most well-hung continent, with an average of 6.36in. Only 3 percent of men worldwide are dealing with 8in-plus and only 6 percent actually need extra large condoms.

You can find the averages penis size of all countries here. FYI the average size in America is 5.1 inches (12.9 cm), and that includes Jonah Falcon, the man with largest penis in the world, 13.5 inches (34 cm)!

10 Countries with the largest penis
1. Congo – 7.1 inches – 17.93 cm
2. Ecuador – 6.9 inches – 17.77 cm
3. Ghana – 6.7 inches – 17.31 cm
4. Colombia – 6.7 inches – 17.03 cm
5. Venezuela – 6.7 inches- 17.03 cm
6. Lebanon – 6.6 inches – 16.82 cm
7. Cameroon – 6.5 inches – 16.67 cm
8. Bolivia – 6.5 inches – 16.51 cm
9. Hungary – 6.5 inches – 16.51 cm
10. Sudan – 6.4 inches -16.47 cm

Don't be disappointed ladies, Nigerian men are not the smallest in the world. In fact, Nigerian men are ranked in the yellow category (above average) with 6 inches size.

10 Countries with the smallest penis
1. South & North Korea – 3.8 inches – 9.66 cm
2. Cambodia – 4 inches – 10.04 cm
3. Thailand – 4 inches – 10.16 cm
4. India – 4 inches – 10.24 cm
5. Burma – 4.2 inches – 10.7 cm
6. Taiwan – 4.2 inches – 10.78 cm
7. Philippines – 4.2 inches – 10.85 cm
8. China – 4.3 inches – 10.89 cm
9. Sri Lanka – 4.3 inches – 10.89 cm
10. Japan – 4.3 inches – 10.92

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-to-know-which-country-has-the-biggest-joysticks-in-the-world-5083922/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Cc: lalasticlala please push it lets share this info.
am coming back make I go measure my own!
Re: Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks by kflex0: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Struggle to make money no more .you are guatanteed 10$ to 20$ on daily basis with this get started now.

http://creamywet..com.ng/2017/10/easy-way-to-make-money.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. / Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.