Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid (1651 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Divay22(f): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
zobo bottle o grin my heart just dey do gbim-gbim grin
Zobo undecided undecided undecided
Look at that report again , I just had a sign that result is not for you angry angry
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

Look at that report again , I just had a sign that result is not for you angry angry
you no get joy.
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Divay22(f): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamRaizo:
you no get joy.
Lol.
Why will he pop Zobo at all sad sad
Not even mineral... He should look at that result again cheesy grin grin angry
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by SuperSuave(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

hahahahaa cheesy I have claimed it tongue
how did your day go?
Re: About To Do My HIV Test And I'm A Bit Afraid by Divay22(f): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
hahahahaa cheesy I have claimed it tongue
how did your day go?

It was okay..
No need asking how yours went, cos it well known it went well smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Strange Iphone / giving out 12k each to first 3commenters / Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.