Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] (3791 Views)

My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) / Apologises To All Nairalanders / Appreciation From My Heart To All NAIRALANDERS..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Advice To All Nairalanders.

Please, take this advice seriously. Nairaland is a great place to get information and make friends, but I noticed some people don't know the level of deception going on here.

Some Nairalanders get paid to comment. Some of us here get paid, but I won't kiss and tell. I'm only advising you to help you manage your time. Wasted time cannot be retrieved.

All sections have moderators and key contributors who get a token for subscription and motivation. These people are 24/7 on Nairaland as they do other works outside NL. Nairaland is their first home and their real home is their second home.

They know threads that'll make front page, because they are insiders and those that are not fit for front page.

They are mostly the first, second, third or at least, seventh person to comment. Their comments always have lots of likes. How do they get the likes? Some are real while some are fake.

If you know what a Database is, you'll know you can use SQL queries to increase the number of views, share or likes in a post. Anything can be manipulated in a database.

When these girls and guys contest for Mr or Miss nairaland, I laugh. The admins, will up the number of vote (likes or shares) of the candidate they want to win and he or she will win it. There is no sincerity in this place.

If you're one of those people who go to politics sections to fight or argue, you're wasting your time. A lot of people in a clique over there get paid to defend a particular political party while you're there fighting and wasting away.

The real political fight is fought offline. The politics section is like the devil itself — avoid the devil, else you'll be dragged into his devilish emotional fight.

Before you're done reading 4 political threads, a comment will offend you and you'll feel like commenting or fighting back. Hold on! That's how the devil works. Avoid that section.

Men say it's a big boy section, but check most of their bank accounts and you'll laugh.

When we were growing, we were told not to listen to male singers, but male rappers. Boys who loved rap music were seen as big boys while the others who listen to African Queens, Usher, and other singers were seen as weak men.

You see people in Politic Section call people in Romance Section kids and children, but they have alternate monikers which they use at night in Romance Section. They're also saying this to lure you into their wayward political arguments. Don't fall for it.

If there are 100 topics on front page and you open more than 30, you're wasting your time and one day, you'll regret all the time you wasted on opening vain threads. Same thing applies to Trending, New and Recent Posts. Don't let your curiosity of a catchy headlines or titles entice you into wasting your time. Swerve!

From my research, only 15 topics on front page are sensible. Avoid the rest. For the sake of Séun, my man and his bank account, you can open them to increase traffic, but for the sake of your precious time, avoid most threads.

The level of hypocrisy on this forum is high. He or she will say this today, but do something different the next day. Don't take this people seriously. They're just here to have fun, but most of them don't know they are wasting their time.

The best things in life are:

1. Peace of mind
2. Good health
3. And money

Any other thing could be achieved with those three, but we get bombarded with negative news. Yes, negative news sell like sex. All business men on social media take advantage of it, so I won't blame anyone. We are all hustlers in different ways.

If there are 3 sections I'd advise you to visit, they'd be

1. Business Section
2. Romance Section (when you're bored and need some online fun)
3. Any other section of your choice except politics.

In summary, don't waste your time trying to be popular or be the highest contributor on NL. One day, you'll be forgotten. Channel that energy into building your personal business. Avoid politics section. Don't take things seriously here except otherwise. Don't open all threads you see. Look out for those who have qualities, experiences or behaviors you admire and follow them. Make them friends and take it offline if it's worth it. Don't reply all trolls except otherwise. Finally, use your instinct. No one is perfect.

Joe Clef (iLegend)

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by 2dice01: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wa freakin wu grin
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
Wa freakin wu grin
Waawu. grin
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by RoyalBlak007: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by nikkypearl(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Get paid to comment ?tell me more sad
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Dasherz(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
drinks water wink

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Avoid religion section too.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
The only people that get paid to support a political agenda, are in the politic session, and this is why i no longer visit the session, i cant be wasting my time, arguing on a subject matter with you, while in reality, you get paid for arguing..... Politics and religion session are evil place to be.... There are lots of meeting going on behind your back and against you, while you fight to degrade subject matters and political parties and ideologies and go to bed,, groups of political and religious vampires are tabling your matter in their occult offline... Nairalanders, be wise and stay away from politic and religious session....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Kimcutie: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
I disagree on your views/likes stuff, if nairaland was built on WordPress, I would agree but this forum is PHP a script not a software..

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:
drinks water wink
How are you?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iamJ(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
its ilegend on the irrelevant beats again

4 Likes

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
The most reasonable sections are travel and business sections

I have seen so many testimony in those sections
I am even a living witness my self

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by 2dice01: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Waawu. grin
lol i wasnt talking about miss kiss tongue

Diss your monika grin is scary oo angry
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Divay22(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin

Happy birthday..
Any parry coming up cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by IAMSASHY(f): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
undecided interesting

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by 2dice01: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
Get paid to comment ?tell me more sad
you like awoof abi grin
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
lol i wasnt talking about miss kiss tongue

Diss your monika grin is scary oo angry
What's scary about it? angry
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:

Even mecheesy
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by RoyalBlak007: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

Happy birthday..
Any parry coming up cheesy cheesy

♤ Definitely! cool

♤ Would you cúm? cheesy
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Divay22(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Definitely! cool

♤ Would you cúm? cheesy
Sure..
Keep the front seat for me o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Even mecheesy
Yes, I have seen numerous people relocate to Canada and Australia through the express visa program in the travel section. I have seen successful students visas stories too

I have read stories of successful start ups in the business section. There was a particular guy that started a printing press in 2015 after NYSC. I followed his story from the beginning
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:

And education section.I learnt a lot from these three sections especially travel and education.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
And education section.I learnt a lot from these three sections especially travel and education.

You are absolutely right. Education section is also very informative for students. You can come across alot of international and local scholarship opportunities. It is a great section. Travel section is gift that keeps on giving
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Dasherz(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
How are you?
I'm fine dear. .
how are You?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Dasherz(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
business section and programming does it for me. . I learn alot there

romance is for chills cheesy
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:
I'm fine dear. .
how are You?
Glad to hear, i am fine.. Thanks
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Dasherz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Glad to hear, i am fine..
Thanks

yea yea .. your day?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
sunshineG:
You are absolutely right. Education section is also very informative for students. You can come across alot of international and local scholarship opportunities. It is a great section. Travel section is gift that keeps on giving
Travel section is one I can never get tired of.Education keeps me inspired.Romance is mainly for fun.I'll still pick nl over fb anytime,anyday.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:

yea yea .. your day?
As usual.. yours?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by 2dice01: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
What's scary about it? angry
mermaid things tongue

Hope am safe sha angry
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tahra:
Travel section is one I can never get tired of.Education keeps me inspired.Romance is mainly for fun.I'll still pick nl over fb anytime,anyday.
lol.. I have my Facebook account for other reasons. I use it as a data base to keep pictures and friends contacts. I may deactivate my nairaland account soon. I will be visiting the sections of interest as a visitor, like I use to do before.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dasherz:
business section and programming does it for me. . I learn alot there

romance is for chills cheesy

I've always visited programming to learn the stuff itself but mehhn, I haven't learnt a thing.

Yes. Romance is for chills

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.