Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] (3789 Views)

My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo) / Apologises To All Nairalanders / Appreciation From My Heart To All NAIRALANDERS..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by NNAMDIII(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
Miss Trouble. Aw you?
Please I need a link to your forum
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
no problem, i can teach you, how did u manage to afford the monthly sub? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continuing lying to urself, trying to belong cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 29 dollars every month

Well i paid for a year, subscribe and i will show u how to use it well, it cost 144 dollars for a year
If you're counting the top 5 honest people here on Nairaland, I should be at least number 2.

I got the trial version, because I didn't take it seriously, else I would've purchased it. I only buy things I need and not things I want. If you want screenshots, I'll switch on the PC and show you.

I always advise my students not to lie. Honestly is priceless. I'm the kind of person who follows the Ben Carson's quote on being honest. The reason why I keep engaing you is because I want you to learn one thing from me and it's called honesty. Be truthful and your conscience will always be clear. Nairaland fame is nothing to me. It took me 1 month here on NL to be popular and I converted the small NL fame to small money. Do the same. Follow my lead.

Have fun and if you want a screenshot of my first work, I'll show you. It's the only work I did on VideoScribe before dumping it. I have priorities in life.

Joe Clef.

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iamJ(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
If you're counting the top 5 honest people here on Nairaland, I should be at least number 2.

I got the trial version, because I didn't take it seriously, else I would've purchased it. I only buy things I need and not things I want. If you want screenshots, I'll switch on the PC and show you.

I always advise my students not to lie. Honestly is priceless. I'm the kind of person who follows the Ben Carson's quote on being honest. The reason why I keep engaing you is because I want you to learn one thing from me and it's called honesty. Be truthful and your conscience will always be clear. Nairaland fame is nothing to me. It took me 1 month here on NL to be popular and I converted the small NL fame to small money. Do the same. Follow my lead.

Have fun and if you want a screenshot of my first work, I'll show you. It's the only work I did on VideoScribe before dumping it. I have priorities in life.

Joe Clef.
abeg shift
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Kimcutie: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
You don't need to disagree. NL is built on SMF and I installed all of those forum software on my WAMPSERVER for local simulation. Just trust me. I won't say what I don't know.
You still don't understand, this forum was on SMF before, they later designed a separate PHP script for it, SMF is a software on Softaculous.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
You still don't understand, this forum was on SMF before, they later designed a separate PHP script for it, SMF is a software on Softaculous.
I get you, brother. What is PHPBB built on? And doesn't NL have a database by MySQL? If you answer yourself correctly, then you'll understand me better. wink Let's not go into it.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
abeg shift
Fear don dey catch you. Most of the things you're trying to do in life I have done them. Be humble and I will guide you. This is a screenshot for you viewing pleasure. My first work, but I no get interest again. Though, I will love to learn how to use it from a pro like you. grin grin

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by Kimcutie: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
I get you, brother. What is PHPBB built on? And doesn't NL have a database by MySQL? If you answer yourself correctly, then you'll understand me better. wink Let's not go into it.
Other things can be altered in MySQL but not likes and views, I have worked on a nl script before that's why am talking this.
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iamJ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
Fear don dey catch you. Most of the things you're trying to do in life I have done them. Be humble and I will guide you. This is a screenshot for you viewing pleasure. My first work, but I no get interest again. Though, I will love to learn how to use it from a pro like you. grin grin
can you compare what I did and this tin that ure showing me
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
can you compare what I did and this tin that ure showing me
No. Yours is better and that's why I want to learn from you. How much you want make I pay? I hope you won't say 18 million cuz I don't have up to that. I'm very honest.

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
No. Yours is better and that's why I want to learn from you. How much you want make I pay? I hope you won't say 18 million cuz I don't have up to that. I'm very honest.
i will teach you for free, pm let me send you a video on how I learnt
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Please I need a link to your forum
It's www.Wetclef.com. The image above says it all. kiss
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
i will teach you for free, pm let me send you a video on how I learnt
Wow! You're such a darling. You know I can't trek to your house to come learn it for free. Send flight money to buy ticket and make sure you come to the airport to pick me. I'm allergic to staying at the airport for long.

I'll use flash drive and copy the video from your Apple computer. kiss I hope my Nokia 3310 is still allowed to call your iPhone?

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iamJ(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
iLegendd:
Wow! You're such a darling. You know I can't trek to your house to come learn it for free. Send flight money to buy ticket and make sure you come to the airport to pick me. I'm allergic to staying at the airport for long.

I'll use flash drive and copy the video from your Apple computer. kiss I hope my Nokia 3310 is still allowed to call your iPhone?
na Wa oooo

U get problem ooo

I can email it Jor, it's 20mb
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
na Wa oooo

U get problem ooo

I can email it Jor, it's 20mb
Hahahahaha. I was just joking. I have downloaded at least 15 comprehensive videos on YouTube on how to do it, but I don lose interest. Too many things on my head. Anyways, I really appreciate. #OneLove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by missyQween(f): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Lol...Naseem made you forget sad

♤ thanks Sha sad sad

Lol...You can't talk to me without mentioning Naseem abi..Issokay

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by RoyalBlak007: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...You can't talk to me without mentioning Naseem abi..Issokay

♤ He stole you

♤from me bag cheesy
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by NNAMDIII(m): 1:09am On Oct 28, 2017
iLegendd:
It's www.Wetclef.com. The image above says it all. kiss
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by missyQween(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ He stole you

♤from me bag cheesy

Lol....You find it hard accepting defeat right ?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by SuperSuave(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Op made a lot of sense, things like these run in minds of people but we are too lazy to type them. You do well op

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by larabae13(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
iLegendd:
Miss Trouble. Aw you?
Mr trouble i'm good nd u?
Re: Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
larabae13:
Mr trouble i'm good nd u?
Late cumer. Oya, cum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Male Secretary (18+) / 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. / My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.