Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,097 members, 7,957,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Turns You On Early In The Morning? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? (3652 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Neimar:

kai I use 3yrs senior am jare
Lol, she Neva reach 18 ni
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Slimtuns(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'd go for breakfast in bed on a Friday morning

on other days nko

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Neimar: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Faithola:

Lol, she Neva reach 18 ni

her cookie don ripe o

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by berryice(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
I will prefer bf in bed...den a kiss on my forehead

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by zeezeegal(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cuddling
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
berryice:
I will prefer bf in bed...den a kiss on my forehead
Aww
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Maxvasia(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Faithola:
Many of u don't understand before replying. We all know praying is vital but understand the question.
Most of u are forming holier than thou... Ur kids how did you give birth to them? U spoke in tongues?
Back to the question.... I love breakfast in bed, I feel special wen I am given my breakfast on d bed by boo..
And cuddling too
The people who are quick to mention the name of the Almighty and prayers even wen it obviously sounds stupid, are witches. They have something to hide tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! Dead Woman Resurrects In Mortuary Fridge (see Photos) / If A Lady Is Looking You Dead Straight In The Eye During Sex, She Wants Ur Baby! / Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.