Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,297 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (20944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by urbanemind(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Help if you can. Doesn't matter if he's a scammer, atleast the universe will know you've done ur part and bless u.
is not God again ?? itz now universe, na wa ohh.

to d post .....no universe will bless u for falling for cheap scam..the guy is a fraud ...period.
Re: .. by chocnova(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Dm me your bank account details and proof for what you need it for
Iseeit:

Bro, I'm not a scammer, read my previous posts here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4126984/why-may-not-collect-result

I can provide proof if you need it.
Re: .. by Adaumunocha(f): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
TheControversy:

I asked cuz it's one of the silliest comments I've seen on nairaland.
Same here
Re: .. by TheControversy: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Sir, let me try to make you understand once more. There are reasons why I don't want to post my account details here, Being a scammer isn't one of them.

If I post my account details here, just one minute my pictures will flying up and down here...the wicked souls here will use it to torment and cause me more pain all my life and laugh at me. Maybe If they see where I put on good clothes, stand with a girl, took pix in shoprite etc... They will say that's how I lavish my money and many other things you& I may not think of now. Believe it isn't safe!

I may be in dire need of money now, but I have shame, I have self respect. There's no dignity in begging. It pains me so much that I'm here begging.

Besides, I see nothing difficult in sending me pm here. If you truly want to help a brother. Thanks

Look at the stupid excuse you gave sef. So sick people who come out on TV stations to seek for financial help and give their account details, they don't have shame and dignity abi? I'm done with you abeg, dey here dey wait for maga like fool, if anybody falls for your trickery na their own be dat.

Re: .. by Adaumunocha(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
urbanemind:
is not God again ?? itz now universe, na wa ohh.

to d post .....no universe will bless u for falling for cheap scam..the guy is a fraud ...period.
We don't even know scammer from genuine
Re: .. by TheControversy: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Same here
Swerve off my mention! Na your type get fine face but nothing upstairs.
Re: .. by Adaumunocha(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
TheControversy:

Swerve off my mention! Na your type get fine face but nothing upstairs.
You should know no F was given in all my comment. See painment

Re: .. by LadySarah: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
TheControversy:
Did you honestly type that with your two hands?!

the energy you ve wasted criticizing him would have been enough to give him something.Anyone who wants to help has the freedom to help,uts neither your money nor your sympathy.
If you dony want to help f....uck off.unless you have been in a dire situation you wouldnt understand.

Re: .. by hayzed1090: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
traeces:
I am sorry about your plight and I truly wish I could give you the 30k just to keep you from wasting yourself but I can't. Here are 6 points I want you to note:
1.) Suicide does not solve the problem, it only compounds it both for you and your loved ones.
2.) Heaven and hell fire is real and it is appointed unto man to die once, after that judgement. No matter your plight in life, it pales in comparison to the eternal agonies of hell fire.
3.) Your situation will be answered prayer for countless others who wish they are who you are, or had what you have or can do what you can do.
4.) Nobody owes you anything and you need to get that into your head. Whether the people that have refused to help you actually did not have or simply chose not to help is nothing for which they should apologise.
5.) Nobody loves you enough to do for you what you will not do for yourself. Think, work (even if it is menial), save, invest, grow.
6.) Believe it or not, there is light at the end of the tunnel and this too shall pass if you hang in long enough. There is no problem without solution.

He really needsp to understand the point 4. Nobody owes u anything!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2017
chocnova:
Dm me your bank account details and proof for what you need it for

Send me pm...I have exhausted my pm for today. I will reply with proof and my bank details.... If you are not convinced or you think I'm a scammer....you can come here disgrace me. I patiently await your email. Thanks
Re: .. by TheControversy: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
LadySarah:

the energy you ve wasted criticizing him would have been enough to give him something.Anyone who wants to help has the freedom to help,uts neither your money nor your sympathy.
If you dony want to help f....uck off.unless you have been in a dire situation you wouldnt understand.
Oya help him. It's your money and your freedom, nobody is stopping you, you hear? If you can't then fvck off my mention.

Re: .. by TheControversy: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You should know no F was given in all my comment. See painment
No fvcks given here either. You quoted me with a really dumb reply, I had no choice but to respond.
Re: .. by Marcelo290(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your post is like a threat to people you don't know and also have their own problems. You think you are the only one facing perilous times? you don't sound like one who passed through school. were atimes we don't know where the next meal is gonna come from yet we stay strong and optimistic.

If 30k and this singular experience could make you take your life, then you haven't seen anything and not worthy to be called a man. Also know thee that nobody owes you anything, if some people you see on here tell you things they battle with on a daily basis you would apologize for this your post.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marcelo290:
Your post is like a threat to people you don't know and also have their own problems. You think you are the only one facing perilous times? you don't sound like one who passed through school. were atimes we don't know where the next meal is gonna come from yet we stay strong and optimistic.

If 30k and this singular experience could make you take your life, then you haven't seen anything and not worthy to be called a man. Also know thee that nobody owes you anything, if some people you see on here tell you things they battle with on a daily basis you would apologize for this your post.

Bro, if my parents and relations can't raise 30k...for me to do clearance that I have to depend on faceless forum speaks volumes of my predicament. You don't expect me to capture my whole life situation in 400words.

I pray you don't find yourself in my shoes.
Re: .. by ashjay001(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
DavidEsq:
Person dey change e relatives ni?

Guy, u dis-relative them joor!? Some friends can be closer than brothers.
Re: .. by Ernieokoye125(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
It will shock you to know that Nysc doesn’t guarantee your future, like you said “I love myself so much that I can’t watch myself go into pain” it keeps me wondering how prepared you are for the real challenges of life with this mindset, all I need to tell you is to sit up and be ready...you don’t brood over problems rather you tackle it.

Re: .. by Marcelo290(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Bro, if my parents and relations can't raise 30k...for me to do clearance that I have to depend on faceless forum speaks volumes of my predicament. You don't expect me to capture my whole life situation in 400words.

I pray you don't find yourself in my shoes.
I perfectly understood but know thee that life is precious. You are in Nigeria and we all know the situation of the country, it ain't smooth for people like you think.

I remember when I was seeking admission, after my first trial and my inability to get my dream course, one would expect to be consoled by the family because I feel the pain more, but rather I was threatened that if I don't make it in my next trial, I would have to give up on education cos I wasn't the only child. I finally got the admission the next year and funds to pay fees and other dues became a problem, I almost deferred the admission but I kept being optimistic that things would change. How help came I can't still say.

Bro we all face challenges, there are moments when I loose fate in humanity cos of things I see around, those I call friends would mock me always and be like "when you go ever get money? every time you dey broke" I shed silent tears, but I'm am filled with optimism, that's one thing God blessed me and my brothers with. We know that things would definitely get better someday, funny enough one of those guys called me and was begging for money, I helped him with the little I had.

We have all got a story to tell bro, look around you and you would definitely see someone you are better than, have you fallen sick before? I mean a serious illness when many give up on you? that's when you would understand the sacredness of life. Go to the hospital and see for yourself. There is no justification for taking your life bro, if I have the money I would have helped you but we are all struggling to survive.

Be optimistic bro, our experiences in life is what makes us whom we are.

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
cry
Still observing
Re: .. by Cashio(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
oga goan sit down jare...rejection is a more reason why we should work harder and be more resolved
Re: .. by joebeckz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ur not ready to receive help yet. When u are, you will update the post with your account details. More than 2 people have asked u to update ur post but u choose to reply other irrelevant post regarding your status. Don't make me call u olodo....

Re: .. by IamSINZ(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Have you considered money ritual?

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Young man,what you need right now is not money.What you need is a J.O.B and an evaluation of your value system.1).a job to give you financial independence so you can take care of your business . 2).an evaluation of your value system to align you to whats more important in life and boost your self worth...So you get the 30k,what next?You have a financial challenge after payment of the fee,you go into crime next?
You are not a coward quite acting like one.You don't have 30k today does not mean you may not own an educational institution tomorrow.Not getting the money now may be saving you from some danger,may be the cosmos way of preserving your life.Don't be hell bent on dying

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
joebeckz:
Ur not ready to receive help yet. When u are, you will update the post with your account details. More than 2 people have asked u to update ur post but u choose to reply other irrelevant post regarding your status. Don't make me call u olodo....
lolz
Re: .. by Trendy247: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm..
SINCE OP DOESN'T WANT TO POST HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS, HERE'S MINE..

0049***444

DIAMOND BANK

Plsss Som1 should bless me with any amount o..

GOD BLESS YOU IN ADVANCE!

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marcelo290:
I perfectly understood but know thee that life is precious. You are in Nigeria and we all know the situation of the country, it ain't smooth for people like you think.

I remember when I was seeking admission, after my first trial and my inability to get my dream course, one would expect to be consoled by the family because I feel the pain more, but rather I was threatened that if I don't make it in my next trial, I would have to give up on education cos I wasn't the only child. I finally got the admission the next year and funds to pay fees and other dues became a problem, I almost deferred the admission but I kept being optimistic that things would change. How help came I can't still say.

Bro we all face challenges, there are moments when I loose fate in humanity cos of things I see around, those I call friends would mock me always and be like "when you go ever get money? every time you dey broke" I shed silent tears, but I'm am filled with optimism, that's one thing God blessed me and my brothers with. We know that things would definitely get better someday, funny enough one of those guys called me and was begging for money, I helped him with the little I had.

We have all got a story to tell bro, look around you and you would definitely see someone you are better than, have you fallen sick before? I mean a serious illness when many give up on you? that's when you would understand the sacredness of life. Go to the hospital and see for yourself. There is no justification for taking your life bro, if I have the money I would have helped you but we are all struggling to survive.

Be optimistic bro, our experiences in life is what makes us whom we are.

Thanks bro
Re: .. by Divay22(f): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamSINZ:
Have you considered money ritual?
Lol grin grin grin grin grin

What is he going to use as a pay back
Re: .. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
DavidEsq:

Person dey change e relatives ni?

Re: .. by IamSINZ(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Divay22:
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
What is he going to use as a pay back

His balls perhaps grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
I understand this is really a hard time for everyone, I understand everyone needs help in one way or another, I understand people are in worse shit than me but What I CAN'T UNDERSTAND is people fighting to make sure their fellow human remain in a miserable situation.

Some people have sworn that I will never get help here, not because they think I'm a scammer(they know I'm not, because I have always said....if I send you my details, you are free to ask for any proof before you send a kobo to me and if I fail, come here disgrace me). I don't know why they're so pained. That's how wicked people are, that's part of what is keeping us like this. You can't help a brother, you don't want anyone to help them.

Pls, If you want to help me.... Reach out to me. Don't let these sadist discourage you. And after I sent you my details, you in any way discover I'm lying or a fraud... Come here disgrace me, brand me Scammer.
Re: .. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
You have useles relatives..you have useless friends..

Why can't you attempt money ritual. Use all your family members and make money..You would still die!!

Sit down and be thinking somebody owes you money..Nobody gives a fucck about you, the earlier you realize that, the better!!

Be a man, work hard...

Re: .. by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
OP, you should know that there are so many heartless and evil people in this country who are always willing to discourage people from helping those that are going through hard times.

I just hope those who are discouraging others from helping you will never be in a position where their last resort is to seek financial help on a public forum.

Re: .. by 1234onyekwe: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
To just help a brother with a paltry sum of #30,000 every one is busy ranting,but if it is pay to an unknown person in MMM or gethelp worldwide we would rush to go & pay in the funds as if something is pursuing us,don't be surprise that most folks that has commented in this thread has their funds trapped in those ponzi schemes without any hope ever getting it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Annoying Things Men Do. / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60