Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (20947 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
1234onyekwe:
To just help a brother with a paltry sum of #30,000 every one is busy ranting,but if it is pay to an unknown person in MMM or gethelp worldwide we would rush to go & pay in the funds as if something is pursuing us,don't be surprise that most folks that has commented in this thread has their funds trapped in those ponzi schemes without any hope ever getting it again.
There are so many kids here bro.

They think anyone who begs for money is lazy. I just hope life will not be so unfair to them to the extent that they will find themselves begging for money on a public forum like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Since your year1 to your finals, you didn't commit suicide, its your clearance that will make you commit suicide.

You never serious. There are ways you can get money, you can teach in a primary school for 2months and get the 30k, you can work in a fast food and get the 30k. You are here complaining, if I see you, I will dash you slap.

You dey mad.

Lazy boy.

1 Like

Re: .. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Since your year1 to your finals, you didn't commit suicide, its your clearance that will make you commit suicide.

You never serious. There are ways you can get money, you can teach in a primary school for 2months and get the 30k, you can work in a fast food and get the 30k. You are here complaining, if I see you, I will dash you slap.

You dey mad.

Lazy boy.

Leave the guy make him sitdown for him mama house dey beg...if he do conductor work for 3days, you go get 30k. But no, it's easier to beg. Hopeless and useless youths we have nowadays.

If you beg 30k for nysc, when you now graduate nko...and the odds are you won't get a job. Wetin you go come do? Open a begging site?
Re: .. by victorioushands: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
smh
Re: .. by victorioushands: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
You are not ready to kill yourself yet. Who are you giving ultimatum? Have you given that to yourself, parents, siblings, village people and your church people before coming here to blackmail peoples' consciences? You should do that first before coming to a public place to display your arrogance. You think say na only you dey hungry. You even
n get data come get mouth.

4 Likes

Re: .. by queenfav(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is emotional blackmail. It's better you ask for a job than begging money. I am a lady and even when i was seriously depressed and broke after graduation, i never contemplated suicide. If you die who lose? Abi who you help? Man up please .This emotional blackmail will work best with your family and friends, not for a bunch of strangers online who are all struggling with their diverse problems. Na your mate when be graduate of university of ibadan dey fry noodles and egg sell for my street.Find something to do, there is no pride in begging bro.

4 Likes

Re: .. by queenfav(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
dairykidd:

Come u be stupid guy oo, 30k u want kill ur sef? Cant u serve later? You don't even sound like one who went through school. Is it the first time ur facing academic challenges? Like someone posted, i do blv ur mentally unstable.. So once u face any challenges in life na to dey plan suicide with beggy beggy.. Na so u want take be man abi?
Help me ask him. This one go put one poor girl for house tomorrow as wife. Nothing irritates me more than a lazy man! Just came online to embarrass your family by begging. Let him not go and hustle,e never know say life hard!

2 Likes

Re: .. by Raintaker(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
See this guy, who NYSC help? lots of graduates who are done with NYSC and still jobless.

I wanted to say Bleep you and your thoughts, but I won't.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you should know that there are so many heartless and evil people in this country who are always willing to discourage people from helping those that are going through hard times.

I just hope those who are discouraging others from helping you will never be in a position where their last resort is to seek financial help on a public forum.

My brother, I don't just understand. Nobody will believe I have searched for teaching job, but I couldn't see anyone. The ones I saw was far from where I stay which I would be spending 280 for transport when the salary is just 10k. I didn't even see any conductor job as well....My problem is that we are entering camp within a month now....i for hustle to see how I can raise the money. I'm just tired I don't know what to explain again.....
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
queenfav:
This is emotional blackmail. It's better you ask for a job than begging money. I am a lady and even when i was seriously depressed and broke after graduation, i never contemplated suicide. If you die who lose? Abi who you help? Man up please .This emotional blackmail will work best with your family and friends, not for a bunch of strangers online who are all struggling with their diverse problems. Na your mate when be graduate of university of ibadan dey fry noodles and egg sell for my street.Find something to do, there is no pride in begging bro.

Dear, take time to read this post And my previous ones... I wasn't entirely jobless. I work hard both academically and otherwise... I worked in building sites but couldn't save owing to d fact the work doesn't come always. I cant continue to work in building sites, when I have a second class upper. And I'm academically sound as well. I just need money to collect my result, and do my nysc. The rest will be history. Help me if you can, don't call me lazy because you don't know me.
Re: .. by femi4: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:
Yes, this is gonna be the exact caption in the few days from now.

This world is filled with heartless and wicked souls who don't care.....some people may say it's cowardice but it isn't. I love myself so much that I can't watch me go into much pain so I have to end it. Don't worry it's not a threat... Even if it is, you don't even care whether or not I live or die.

I know some will say, he committed suicide because of 30k....no I didn't. I did it because I'm tired of this world, I'm tired of people who would rather watch you suffer than help you. People who are happy seeing you suffer. People who always blame you instead of understand what you are going through.

I have tried so hard to raise 30k to enable me do clearance in school and collect my result as well as join my mates in nysc...I have called all my relations...they kept giving sermon of how bad the economy is. I have approached some church here for help. The pastors kept treating me like a fraudsters even after providing enough evidence(my nysc call up number included).

I have begged on Nairaland, all I got was insults. Nobody cares to understand what I'm going through.

Everyday I look at my NYSC call up number print out and cry.

I know my burial will cost more than this amount, but wicked souls and relations will prefer to give it help bury than help me now.

I will drop the username and password to this account so nobody will blame me when I'm gone.... At least they will see how far I've gone trying to raise this money, even after working on building sites for months.
Go and do Alabaru in mile 12, you ll make the money

1 Like

Re: .. by obisite: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
There are so many question the Op dodge answering..
From year 1- final, ow did he survive it, even if all he irked for was payment of sch fee

After graduation, he has not been able to raise money,

30k is the reason he wants to commit suicide, so it means he can't stand challenge beyond 30k

Some requesting, you post acct number, yet you ask then to Pm you, before you can,.. To me, that looks arrogant,,

It's easy for some to just copy the acct and past on their bank app, and do transfer while the emotional feelings is there, waiting for pm,..

There are many pals out there suffering,,,, so after clearance, all your problems are over...

I pray you get a job as soon as you're done with NYC, atkest if alawee keeps u up.. .

Look around and get yourself a job, defer the nysc, and hustle bro!!! That's what makes you a man, hustling to survive....

1 Like

Re: .. by Malayy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
You never see something..
Go submit your yansh to one rich homo.. I'm sure he will solve your problem
Re: .. by michlins(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please commit suicide and die and we will contribute to your funeral. Nonsense
Re: .. by queenfav(f): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Dear, take time to read this post And my previous ones... I wasn't entirely jobless. I work hard both academically and otherwise... I worked in building sites but couldn't save owing to d fact the work doesn't come always. I cant continue to work in building sites, when I have a second class upper. And I'm academically sound as well. I just need money to collect my result, and do my nysc. The rest will be history. Help me if you can, don't call me lazy because you don't know me.
I know you well enough to call you lazy.So those that work at building sites are trash? You are better than them abi? I am a lawyer, called to bar and all. The 2:1 u had in school, i made a 2:1 also, 3.8 cgpa, yet i sell hair to survive. Why didn't i say "i can't sell human hair because I am a lawyer?"I am sure i wud be doing cheaps runs by now to survive or begging online to feed. Grow the Bleep up! You still have pride, saying you can't put your account number online to protect your identity!You can't do menial jobs. I pity whoever gives you a dime! Being a man isn't about having a d**k. U should have pride enough not to stoop this low . There was a time in my life that I was frustrated, had no money.. 1000 naira was like 1 million to me, still i hustled. I vowed never to depend on anyone after my graduation and it motivated me to work hard.There are a million and one things to do that can fetch you that 30k in a legit way. No, you chose to make u yourself a charity case. Are u handicapped? Are u bedridden? What happened to the hands that you have been using to type all day? Can't you work? People better than you who are millionaires today have done all sorts of menial Jobs to make money. You never ready o, i really pity your mindset! You should hide your head in shame!

5 Likes

Re: .. by akaahs(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
So commiting suicide is the solution abi. just drink sniper, help me greet God for heaven
U have a hand in that brother death, just b ready to answer or accept ur punishment
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op had a busy day....I won't be able 2 reply mails.....Please just drop your account details here
Re: .. by blacq2009(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dshocker:

You can help him out,since you've chosen to fall for his scam!
You have nothing to offer a depressed dude. Please don't discourage others. If I could, I'd help this guy without a second's thought.

1 Like

Re: .. by blacq2009(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Bro, I'm not a scammer, read my previous posts here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4126984/why-may-not-collect-result

I can provide proof if you need it.
Hold on a lil. A helper will soon come your way, please.
Re: .. by blacq2009(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Bro, I'm not a scammer, read my previous posts here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4126984/why-may-not-collect-result

I can provide proof if you need it.
Hold on a lil. A helper will soon come your way, please.
Re: .. by blacq2009(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
ashjay001:

In all of these, I'm yet to see an acct no?! Some might what to help, without having to announce to d whole nl.

Just add ur details to ur first post n lets see what will drop. No need for names!?

Quite surprising, u arent trusted enough in ur circle of acquaintances, to be raised 50k for service! When u can always use ur allawee to refund?

Change ur friends n relatives, pls!
May God replenish whatever you will take out a tenfold. I have felt greatly for him.
Re: .. by tolu5656: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
lilmax:
and he posted in romance section

how classic
yes because more people like u will visit Romance section more often cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Op had a busy day....I won't be able 2 reply mails.....Please just drop your account details here

Sir, I have sent you a pm. I can't drop me details here because of some reasons I have highlighted earlier here.

Take a rest from ur busy day... You can reply my mail later. Thanks for your concern as I await ur mail. Thanks
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

What do you want me to do for you, to satisfy your doubts that I'm NOT a fraud or scammer
you are clearly not ready. Are you a man or a mouse. Even if it is to do bricklayer work, do it and stop begging for help when you have two hands to work.
Someone i know even had to work in a motuary cleaning up dead bodies to meet a need for her sick sister's surgery. You have no excuse. Nobody cares so i dare you to go ahead and do it. You need psychiatric attention.
Re: .. by jashar(f): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why are you so bent on serving now?

Berra defer and don't give yourself hbp for nothing?

What's your guarantee that once you're cleared, all will be fine?

Abeg....
Re: .. by 1234onyekwe: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
queenfav:
I know you well enough to call you lazy.So those that work at building sites are trash? You are better than them abi? I am a lawyer, called to bar and all. The 2:1 u had in school, i made a 2:1 also, 3.8 cgpa, yet i sell hair to survive. Why didn't i say "i can't sell human hair because I am a lawyer?"I am sure i wud be doing cheaps runs by now to survive or begging online to feed. Grow the Bleep up! You still have pride, saying you can't put your account number online to protect your identity!You can't do menial jobs. I pity whoever gives you a dime! Being a man isn't about having a d**k. U should have pride enough not to stoop this low . There was a time in my life that I was frustrated, had no money.. 1000 naira was like 1 million to me, still i hustled. I vowed never to depend on anyone after my graduation and it motivated me to work hard.There are a million and one things to do that can fetch you that 30k in a legit way. No, you chose to make u yourself a charity case. Are u handicapped? Are u bedridden? What happened to the hands that you have been using to type all day? Can't you work? People better than you who are millionaires today have done all sorts of menial Jobs to make money. You never ready o, i really pity your mindset! You should hide your head in shame!
mehn,that was too harsh,u see one thing u must understand about life is that the only that is constant in it is change, sometimes u find urself in an unimaginable condition,that the only thing that 'll come to ur mind is to seek for help in which ever u can.honestly I prefer what this dude did (by asking for help online) than going into yahoo,kidnapping or robbery.

1 Like

Re: .. by airex(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Imagine... SMH at u... Abeg drink d poisom b4 fly first you. Mumu
Re: .. by airex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
queenfav:
I love you for this... D guy is really mentally unstable
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
jashar:
Why are you so bent on serving now?

Berra defer and don't give yourself hbp for nothing?

What's your guarantee that once you're cleared, all will be fine?

Abeg....

Dear, lemme serve first, at least lemme complete what I have started.
Re: .. by joebeckz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
lolz
The guy is annoying. He is more interested in the attention from people who won't offer nothing. I believe some people had made up their minds to drop something but the dull guy kept playing upandan
Re: .. by OldBeer: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Sir, I have sent you a pm. I can't drop me details here because of some reasons I have highlighted earlier here.

Take a rest from ur busy day... You can reply my mail later. Thanks for your concern as I await ur mail. Thanks
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
Drop your account number!
Even guests going through romance section might just transfer something to you immediately.
If you are ashamed, just drop the number and bank without your name. No one will be able to know its you. You can even use another person's bank account.
Since the first page, people have been begging you to drop your account number. Yet you are giving story.
You really look suspicious.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Annoying Things Men Do. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.