Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction (1613 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Controversial Nigerian sex educator Angela Nwosu took to her Facebook page to announce that her sex education is opening big doors for her and also taking her to higher places.

Angela wrote “When Donald Trump invites you to America to talk about MouthAction, that’s when you know you have made it in life”. She also mocked her critics who usually criticize her for her uncensored sex education and said “You don’t know that some “bad things” can change your life for good overnight.”

Angela Nwosu has been on the news recently for her uncensored s*x education for married couples, which she claims is one of the main reason for breakup and divorce.

Below is the screenshot of her post;

Watch Some of Her Videos On Our Facebook Page Below & Like Our Page For More Videos :

https://web.facebook.com/Brainnewsnigeria/videos/1391720597548976

https://web.facebook.com/Brainnewsnigeria/videos/1397833283604374

https://web.facebook.com/Brainnewsnigeria/videos/1394604327260603

SOURCE: http://www.brainnewsng.com/donald-trump-invites-controversial-sx-educator-angela-nwosu-to-america-to-talk-on-oral-sx
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by reetah(f): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Interesting....
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by CaptainGOOD: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by Fadiga24(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
She is MAD
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by AlexCk: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
As much as people 'frown at' sex ed, either censored or uncensored, i think it really helps in relationships(marriage especially).

Besides, Trump inviting u tho. Nice. cool
Hope he won't ask u to practice it on him tho, 'in za oza room' grin
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
AlexCk:
As much as people 'frown at' sex ed, either censored or uncensored, i think it really helps in relationships(marriage especially).

Besides, Trump inviting u tho. Nice. cool
Hope he won't ask u to practice it on him tho, 'in za oza room' grin
Believe me that girl is willing and bold enough to do anything as far as she is teaching sex education
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by ediman: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Really bad things can make you famous in life.

Angie no go kill Trump on top oo
Re: Trump Invites Controversial Sex Educator ‘angela Nwosu’ To Talk On MouthAction by NiRfreak(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Like how to finger the First Lady? isn't this too much? Abi freedom of speech reach da level for U.S?

(1) (Reply)

CHECK THIS "Remove S8x And Money From A Relationship And You Will / Auctioning My Virginity,a Good Idea? / Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.