Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (47081 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by nonut: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

The most gullible citizens ever, so you can't expect them to question a damn thing about this crappy story and where it comes from. That's how dummies behave .
Words of consolation. I knew I'd find you here. The owner of the said website is a South African and the news there is mostly from South Africa.
But you prefer to live in denial. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
He has a forgiven spirit he's wrong for him to have receive the gift.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by lebronn(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
shocked
if this story is true..then I am speechless.. This one weak me ooo..can somebody help me with the appropriate meme pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Veraatabeh(f): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
XXLDICK:
Please,come and impregnate my wife undecided
for real
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
HIA, Southy matter no dey end for infidelity issue!

I no blame the Southy girl, her husband probably has like two hidden kids in location
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by kazzy4u(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
I no nah igbo man at work
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by TinaAnita(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
This must be a joke taken too far grin embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by j1mmy: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
sex without condom with South African woman?
Only Nigerians will do that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by KekeNash(f): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Always fake news about SA why? Someone in Kaduna state is busy typing another crap about SA for sure. Mxm!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by darkmarky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
sinaj:
pls lets just divorce so i can go live with him grin
taaaaa... You are going to carry 5 belle for him which is 5 g-wagons... Then we can divorce grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by blackbeau1(f): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
pcguru1:

It's a thing about Pride, it shows the man has no pride. His wife is for sale not that it's a bad thing, he could monetize her properly
sometimes, you need to know when to let go of your pride
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
taaaaa... You are going to carry 5 belle for him which is 5 g-wagons... Then we can divorce grin
no be headquarter u go scatter with belle grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kam0007:

impressive!

Gracias hombre.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Vutseck(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Funkybabee:
Cooked story

Who can accept that kind insult

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Vutseck(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Funkybabee:
Cooked story

Who can accept that kind insult
Cultural differences

average S A women bore three to four kids for different men .
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
sometimes, you need to know when to let go of your pride

Not in this case, you might not be able to relate, but sometimes there are somethings that money cannot buy like your values and pride, if someone can sleep with your wife and buy you off with money, it says alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
morpheus24:
HIA, Southy matter no dey end for infidelity issue!

I no blame the Southy girl, her husband probably has like two hidden kids in location
For someone who always claims to be mature....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nostradamus: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
I trust lewd singer,st Janet to compose a tune about this.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by blackbeau1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
pcguru1:

Not in this case, you might not be able to relate, but sometimes there are somethings that money cannot buy like your values and pride, if someone can sleep with your wife and buy you off with money, it says alot
I get all of that. Im a core advocate of pride.But just so you know, at this moment, she ceases to be your wife. What's the point of the pride?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is a cooked plan between the man his wife to achieve his dream period.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
I get all of that. Im a core advocate of pride.But just so you know, at this moment, she ceases to be your wife. What's the point of the pride?

Yeah I get though, but I still wouldn't take the car, I'd just leave them to be together.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Obierika(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
cstr1000:
And you wonder why those south africans hate Nigerians there.
The arrogance is outstanding.
You fuccked someone else's wife to impregnation, and still insult him with money.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by lizzynicole: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
blueheart:

http://dailylive.co.za/2017/10/25/nigerian-man-buys-joburg-man-a-g-class-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/

Later them go say SA dey kill Nigerians, I beg which ,nigeria man fit take this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by masqot(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
blueheart:

I will give my wife the support she needs always. That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy
Correct guy! No be lie lie
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Another xenophobia is looming!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
chisco82:

This got me ROFLMAO
Pocohantas inukwa? Please one word for that man.

LOL. You call him a man?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alexus23:
He should take the G-Class, and divorce the LovePeddler asp.

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Funkybabee(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Vutseck:

Cultural differences

average S A women bore three to four kids for different men

Chaiiiiiiii
And they go abused our girls here
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Kam0007: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jagermeister:

Gracias hombre.
No hay de que! Asi que hablas Espanol?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kam0007:

No hay de que! Asi que hablas Espanol?

Very sparingly.. But my french is better.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Kam0007: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Jagermeister:

Very sparingly.. But my french is better.
!eso es genial! hablo Espanol mejor.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife by Jagermeister(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2017
Kam0007:

!eso es genial! hablo Espanol mejor.

Bueno para ti, mi amigo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.