Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (43122 Views)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by businessman7(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
I can relate
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Felixalex(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by OmoDavido(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is a good friend. The kind of friend we all should pray. The ones that won't go behind our back and dig our wife or gf at the slightest opportunity.

I no of one fool that calls himself my friend, if he were to be the guy in question, he would have digged the girl and clean his mouth without letting his friend no.

If the person that I call my friend can go behind my back and start planning how to f*ck the olosho-like girl I see as my gf without my knowledge. Then he will gladly f*uck that girl if given the opportunity.

Beware of fake friends guys.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
if am the guy, I'll share this with my friend.
Ask him if we can turn her to a ping pong.
if yes, i go nack o.
if no, i hav nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by shevchenko(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44:
Funny cos Tosin is also a Nairalander.

https://www.nairaland.com/tosinadeda

Hahaha busted
Cheap popularity

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by timifakay(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Eleyi ó gidi gan oh.
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Chiefbuddle1: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Before u praise dis dude here......Gals are known to stage a prank jus to set u up,if they insist on having u,Guy u are in for battle !!!Chatting will be d last option or method she uses,Reject most inappropriate proposal towards Money and Sex they are hardly free......That's wat dis broda did...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by marvin902(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
free punany..
but in the wrong hands undecided undecided
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Egein(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
sdx
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by jackie35(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
InsideOut247:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q3pAK14AHDs/WfMTrI988BI/AAAAAAAAAJU/QtxAryGgEo8UlSh_bd-43QbgbfN9ULlVACLcBGAs/s400/1.JPG[/img]

A Twitter user, Tosin Adeda has shared his chat with his friend's girlfriend who cursed him out after he refused to have sex with her. Read the chat below...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/10/man-shares-chat-with-his-friends-gf-who.html

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

I don't know what this world is turning to anymore............. your bf friend ............ begging him to come and f**k you....... where are cucumbers.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by walcolm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how a girl who should be charged for sexual assault turns around and accuse the poor guy of sexism and not respecting women!!!! shocked

The world is full of thrashy women hiding under women liberation

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by taurusdude0(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
She dey busy dey cast herself,I have nothing against her speaking her mind but not with her bf's friend and wen she gets rejected she goes into insult mode,typical girl.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by stevecantrell: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Leez(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
InsideOut247:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q3pAK14AHDs/WfMTrI988BI/AAAAAAAAAJU/QtxAryGgEo8UlSh_bd-43QbgbfN9ULlVACLcBGAs/s400/1.JPG[/img]

A Twitter user, Tosin Adeda has shared his chat with his friend's girlfriend who cursed him out after he refused to have sex with her. Read the chat below...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/10/man-shares-chat-with-his-friends-gf-who.html

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
somebody out of boredom created fake chat
smh

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by wildchild02: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
I know most of you don't know, check tosinadeda, he's a nairalander. One of those dudes that really rocked Music/Radio section of nairaland in those days. Nice move bro.. Big ups for turning her down.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by periphetes: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol � cheesy fear women 20 minute of feeling infatuated love for you can be transformed into longterm unexplainable hate for a guy.

If you wanna turn down her sexual advances do it wisely. Else ur bleeped tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by maamisco(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cynthia our NUMBER ONE ASHAWOgrin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Sydney17(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dear Lord! I'm looking for a wife! Please let birches like this flee before I even come close! Please protect my future wife wherever she is from bad eggs! Naija ladies what's going on lately? Where are your morals? This call for sober reflection I swear!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by waywardpikin: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
walcolm:
It's amazing how a girl who should be charged for sexual assault turns around and accuse the poor guy of sexism and not respecting women!!!! shocked

The world is full of thrashy women hiding under women liberation

THANK YOU!!!

Hypocritial hoes everywhere!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by edgecution(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
I'm proud of you Tosin. You are one of the guys i hold in high regards as regards opinion on music on nairaland some years ago before nairaland became what it is now.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by travelpoint: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
InsideOut247:

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Stop fooling people Mr Handsome...............the chat were from same guy using 2 phones

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by chloride6: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol. Good girl.

The stupid boy friend will continue the relationship.

Why shouldn't he?
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by AK481(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
The guy na dodoyo ja'e....Hit tha kitcat once and leggo..kon dey form one holy dude...radarada!!!
his friend's girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Papadoh(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
E tall ooo, A man cannot even reject Puna in peace again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Tmiky: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
U DonMeIt,,,,,soo Cynthia this is actually true, is this girl NUT
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by travelpoint: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Leez:

somebody out of boredom created fake chat
smh
I thought I was the only one thinking that way...............this is nothing but a fake chat created by him to fool nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by fredoooooo: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Were Wolf grin
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why share his private Twitter though? Just ignore the lady cos she's clearly not alright.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Adebowalay(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
The guy na dodoyo ja'e....Hit tha kitcat once and leggo..kon dey form one holy dude...radarada!!!
pole like you don't live long..
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by mployer(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fake chat

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Marshalxv(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
And I'm still wondering where our so called nairaland feminist have gone at this point where there opinions are highly needed .If reverse was the case you'd see this thread stretching to 20 pages with them ranting how all men are scum, perverts including their fathers and brothers.

Make una come see una sister o!

Feminist oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.