Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (43121 Views)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by joshrare(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
The guy na dodoyo ja'e....Hit tha kitcat once and leggo..kon dey form one holy dude...radarada!!!

The guy na correct Bobo..he respected his friend probably he knows his friend is down to earth with the babe but he just couldn't help him...and didn't have to complicate issues too
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Septre: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
The guy na dodoyo ja'e....Hit tha kitcat once and leggo..kon dey form one holy dude...radarada!!!

Bro it is not just any girl, but your friend's girl friend. That would not be nice. Think about it, if you found out your friend slept with your girl friend. The pain would be more severe because Of all the many beautiful girls in the world, he choose to sleep with your girl. It will hurt your pride The pain you will feel i can tell you is out of this world. Friends don't do that to each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by stilldoingokay(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
InsideOut247:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q3pAK14AHDs/WfMTrI988BI/AAAAAAAAAJU/QtxAryGgEo8UlSh_bd-43QbgbfN9ULlVACLcBGAs/s400/1.JPG[/img]

A Twitter user, Tosin Adeda has shared his chat with his friend's girlfriend who cursed him out after he refused to have sex with her. Read the chat below...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/10/man-shares-chat-with-his-friends-gf-who.html

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

what did I just read, God in heaven, I still can't believe this. their people mehn different people.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
joshrare:

The guy na correct Bobo..he respected his friend probably he knows his friend is down to earth with the babe but he just couldn't help him...and didn't have to complicate issues too
i hear you..respect ko..life's all about eat or be eaten,do u knw mayb his own bestie is banging his babe sef...#TrustNobody
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
enonche85:

Pple like u are the kind of friends my parents warned me about...

...obviously friendship means nothing to u.
.....so if u were asked to shoot ur frend in d leg for 10mil usd,u'd say no u cus u a loyal frend abi??..but if its d oda way round, i wont b suprised if ur bestie dont hesistate in pulling d trigger!!!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adebowalay:
pole like you don't live long..
lmao...am nuh like oda people bruh!!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by madgoat(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
The boy is very useless. Instead of him to straff and clean mouth and both of them will be happy but the mumu was busy claiming mr integrity. Rubbish.
Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it doesn't matter who you are enjoying it with. By nature humans are polygamous, whether male or female its in our genes to have multiple sexual partners. No crime in what the girl did but rather the boy is very silly for turning her down. I am sure he is somewhere regretting his actions now.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by classicalhenry(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ibrahim9090:
The guy self wan do just dey form
Better not to betray a friend
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
You gotta respect the bro code
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
This so called chat is the product of the not too creative imagination of an idle, narcissistic individual
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Btruth: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
......see why they said that you should never make a stake on a lady/woman in the betting hall. You are sure to loose.

But the Bible says that they are helper though. Helper indeed.

mthweeee!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by habsydiamond(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oshi rata marayo. Na woman be this abi Na baby onike.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by pressplay411(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol. Good girl. She actually dared him to show her BF.

The stupid boy friend will continue the relationship.

I pray DNA technology will be cheap and affordable for the next generation.

U might have to confirm your children like say you dey do malaria test.

NB: if he or she cheat on you with your friend or best friend. Save yourself d disaster that will happen in the future. Just quit.

iSwear man. The guy should def let his friend know he's dating a psychotic serial slut.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by pressplay411(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2017
madgoat:
The boy is very useless. Instead of him to straff and clean mouth and both of them will be happy but the mumu was busy claiming mr integrity. Rubbish.
Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it doesn't matter who you are enjoying it with. By nature humans are polygamous, whether male or female its in our genes to have multiple sexual partners. No crime in what the girl did but rather the boy is very silly for turning her down. I am sure he is somewhere regretting his actions now.

Obviously Loyalty is a torn page in your dictionary. Bet you won't think the same if this was your gf and your friends been smashing.
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Zyzman: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
Radarada Abi radarada mtcheew!! and him friend fit bang him own Gf o.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by Jman06(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
Hit what kitcat? Do you just hit every kitcat that comes your way?
Guys please learn to select the kind of ladies you sleep with. Don't just roll with anything in skirts. Don't be so classless!

@op, I love the guy already for his show of class!
Re: Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her by pally123: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Since when? Na lie jor! The guy dey fear make e no be set up btw his friend and the girlfriend. The ting dey hungry am die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.