Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (77852 Views)

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Queendoncom:
It is finished
The thing weak me abeg

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Amberon11: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Northerners

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by babyhrt(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
The madness from the North is just unbeatable by any known standard

Cows

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
A to da l'oju e
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
The wages of sin is death, He is a boyenemy
look at my signature
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hard man.

Na so hard love go injure am.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by dtruth50: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
Waiting for that nairaland dude that will cut his hands for me cool
dis ur own na babalawo send
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
This kind person can kill for love o. Hian..

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
donMIG:
Lol...too bad...waitin for dia breakup
But from d look of tins...him fit marry her...muslims get married quicker compared to oda religions

Marry quicker, divorce quicker!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

You no fine...I for do am for you

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

If I cut it off, what will I use to work for money? Abi yu get thirty billion for the account? angry
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
True love in action
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by WORDSENSEI: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
He just had to be a Northerner. This is how barbarism starts. After, he would start wielding daggers, sickles, bows and arrows.
Tell me if this monster won't commit genocide should the girl leave him tomorrow?
For someone that could go through this level of pain just to get a badly written name on his arm, he's capable of murder.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by gunther6(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Young love grin, beautiful in its own way
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by smartbros(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

I'm here dear, hope you ll cut your two oranges for me too??

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by emmykennyboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
What the f''''' was that?
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by noskcid(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na sch. gate the whole tin kukuma dey end

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Young people and the stupid things they do.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
learn a trade not job.
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
this is how Abubakar shakau started

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by eminent007(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

Sister, get clay and mould him yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Johnawesome(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
I will if your father can empty his account oh I forgot yall broke ass
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Small Boko Haram in the making.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by bmos(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
numerouno01:
he might live to regret this juvenile decision

End time boy!! Satan inspired
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
numerouno01:
he might live to regret this juvenile decision

He could erase the Siya part and then write the word Love. Sham Siya love
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by loluadebayo: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
When he falls in love with Idayat, he's gonna get another tattoo for sure

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:
well except his skin doesnt heal up to cover wounds properly then that will stick ... but mehnn this is so stupid

what can I say .. young love .. I just hope he doesn't regret it later
that stuff wont last more than a few month, in the traditional method of tattoo, those litle black soot hanging in local kitchen is used to cover the wounds staining the place black and making it permanent and visible, why do u think tribal marks last a life time even tho they where given at infancy when the child has a greater possibility of the wound healing and showing nothing.
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chidonc:

that stuff wont last more than a few month, in the traditional method of tattoo, those litle black soot hanging in local kitchen is used to cover the wounds staining the place black and making it permanent and visible, why do u think tribal marks last a life time even tho they where given at infancy when the child has a greater possibility of the wound healing and showing nothing.

wow ... so I can get a permanent tat for free grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by michaelisaiah: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by lastmessenger: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
XaNdEr101:
LMFAO, all this secondary school love you think will last forever grin
I wish they last forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.