Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (77605 Views)

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Young people and the stupid things they do.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
how good are you in IT
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Melian(f): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
This kind of person that does this. If she leaves him he will kill her or kill himself or both. You don't engrave like this for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
He will hear am later when the girl for don leave am...that local tattoo will be the only painful memory of her left. Secondary school love wey d shark pass highly concentrated weed.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kokaine:
how good are you in IT
What area sir?
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by victemige: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
Waiting for that nairaland dude that will cut his hands for me cool

Biacan Baby. I love you oo, but I can't cut my hands oo. I no dey crazy na..
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by israel2563(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
This one will comit suicide if she breaks his heart ooo

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
XaNdEr101:
LMFAO, all this secondary school love you think will last forever grin
my secondary sch boyfrnd is my fiancée now. Marriage on d way
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
XaNdEr101:
LMFAO, all this secondary school love you think will last forever grin

make dem con ask where all those secondary love no b 1 sef... wey dey all dey now
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:

What area sir?
what are you an expert in. i can see you read electrical. what do you know about house wiring, and solar power installations
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kokaine:
what are you an expert in. i can see you read electrical. what do you know about house wiring, and solar power installations

Very good with solar power installation, did my IT in a firm dt handles such jobs and fair with house wiring.
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why d girl come wear hijab, i think dem say Muslims no dey funk around?
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by joburiel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
mehn I am guilty of dis stupidity too. once did it for one igbo girl. lol
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
I pity this generation.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
One of the Disadvantages of early exposure to social media, movies and indecent musical videos....But that been said, the boy deserv a resounding slap, that will bring back his brain.
a factory resetting slap? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by colyx1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
nor be only hand......the person sef go cut him head for u grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
Lol
Remember a guy who tattooed his sugar mummy name on his Daik.
He was later caught banging one the woman's PA grin grin grin.
Tattoo doesn't really mean love or loyalty so don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by bandad: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Children of this days ...u can't even advice them sef... They think they know it all already.. smh.. won't be surprised he's already smashing her sef
What is ur own there. Na u born am?
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Very good with solar power installation, did my IT in a firm dt handles such jobs and fair with house wiring.
are you in lagos
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Profpsalm(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, we still young dumb and broke but we still gat love to give...
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by elyonchee(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Young people and the stupid things they do.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
apply for jobs through jobzilla.ng
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
bandad:
What is ur own there. Na u born am?
grin grin grin grin sorry o
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
hausa/fulani not surprised...they can mumu 4 africa with posters of yarinya

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
What a painful way to love! A boy went to extreme lengths and great pain to show how much he loves his girlfriend (who is still in junior secondary school). Probably due to the unavailability of funds for a tattoo, the crazy-in-love boy went local by injuring himself all in the name of inscribing or "tattooing" the girl's name (Shamsiya) on his hand.

Photos of the young students are trending online after they were posted few hours ago.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/boy-goes-great-lengths-prove-love-young-girlfriend-see.html

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by peachesjake(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecidedReally
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by alasco1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
*MY AIRTIME SECRET PART 2*

*Earn #100 to #1000 free airtime credit today on all networks* .
EARNING AIRTIME with this app made easy.
1. You can withdraw it has AIRTINE OR
2. Withdraw to your bank account (Range from #100-#1000

*THE SECRET STEPS*
1. Tap this link and install the APP��https:///FNivGB
2. Open the APP and enter your number
3. Click share to share with friends (dont be selfish)
4. Check your balance and withdraw when satisfy.. �‍♂

........... As am cashing out, you too can.....

*Tap on this link and install the app*
https:///FNivGB

*Its blazing Guys don't be the last*
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kokaine:
are you in lagos
No sir
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
This boy can kill her when she cheats on him

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by salt1: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Love at that age isn't only blind.
It's also deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by youngdabold(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
i can if you wish
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
kingphilip:
i have a degree in cutting hands

come lemme cut yours
Re: Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) by Augustap(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
kingphilip:
i have a degree in cutting hands

come lemme cut yours
Better person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.