Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Dint Mean Any Harm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dint Mean Any Harm (888 Views)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
So i was tripping for a guy... though he said he was nt in a relationship..he visited me in school just once nd we chat once in forever.I was checking my contacts..i saw a pics of him in a traditional wear.I messaged him nd congratulated him.He blocked me..Abeg wetin i do oh,nothing serious btwn us oh.So funny though...pls did i do something wrong
If he is reading this,it is well...
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by dyadeleye(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Constance20:
So i was tripping for a guy... though he said he was nt in a relationship..he visited me in school just once nd we chat once in forever.I was checking my contacts..i saw a pics of him in a traditional wear.I messaged him nd congratulated him.He blocked me..Abeg wetin i do oh,nothing serious btwn us oh.So funny though...pls did i do something wrong

Abeg leave that guy and trip for me jere.
You got my attention

Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Constance20:
he's an adult but still a teenager mature-wise.

1 Like

Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ojuju Calabar
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by SweetWJ(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tell us the true story.
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Learnstuffs: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
This one is strong oo
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by jashar(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
...what exactly did you say? smiley
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2017
SweetWJ:
Tell us the true story.
He did his introduction todat and he kept lying since..i messaged him to greet him.Instead he blocks me...am so surprised that his thinking is sooo low
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Yeligray(m): 1:22am On Oct 28, 2017
The guy thinks that you will steal him from his wife
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 28, 2017
ur pictures fit scared d ugliest one sef lipsrsealed
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Next2Bezee(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Constance20:

He did his introduction todat and he kept lying since..i messaged him to greet him.Instead he blocks me...am so surprised that his thinking is sooo low

What if it wasn't his introduction? Yet you "congratulated" him and made it sound like you did nothing to provoke him at all shocked

It seems like the block pained you enough to open this topic grin Next time try to get your facts straight before making a confrontation.
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

What if it wasn't his introduction? Yet you "congratulated" him and made it sound like you did nothing to provoke him at all shocked

It seems like the block pained you enough to open this topic grin Next time try to get your facts straight before making a confrontation.
I am very sure sir.... and we talked better before..so y did he block me then??So funny...i dint expect he would behave dat way
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Next2Bezee(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Constance20:

I am very sure sir.... and we talked better before..so y did he block me then??So funny...i dint expect he would behave dat way

I stand corrected, if it really was his introduction and he had been lying to you that he wasn't getting married, then it shouldn't be surprising that he was embarassed enough to block you after you found out.

At least now you know what he wanted from you.
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

I stand corrected, if it really was his introduction and he had been lying to you that he wasn't getting married, then it shouldn't be surprising that he was embarassed enough to block you after you found out.

At least now you know what he wanted from you.
Yes oh nd i dint fall for it.Thanks a lot
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by boiz2men(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2017
He probably didn't like what he saw. He also doesn't want to lose his woman for someone he considers less. And to you all saying he is immature. Would you rather he continued flirting with her after his introduction

Dude loves his wife jare
Re: I Dint Mean Any Harm by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
boiz2men:
He probably didn't like what he saw. He also doesn't want to lose his woman for someone he considers less. And to you all saying he is immature. Would you rather he continued flirting with her after his introduction

Dude loves his wife jare
True sha...but if he is reading this... congrats nd i wish him d very best in life...Stay blessed...

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What This Runs Girl Did To Her Client / Cossy Orjiakor Confirms No Breast Feeding For My Babies / Game Of Love (story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.