Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (44413 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by oyeezah(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:
that kind fat man with small pencil
Why wouldnt she cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Used soldiers so she will say yes by force
lol...see where u mind go
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by lebete3000: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
lacemose:
Best Proposal Happened In Nigeria Today, She Couldn't Help But Cry

The man, with so much energy, knelt down to propose to his beautiful girlfriend, she couldn't help but cry
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRdykkKK1s

The police is actually your friend.
Thumbs up to them for pulling a great show.
Dunno if this is actually allowed tho?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
amunkita:

i would not mind making u cry.
If only u approve.
oh well , let's start with a cartier ring. It's guaranteed to make me cry or we could go with slicing onions . Works everytime grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
NLmember:
That annoying commentary by his wingman though....

'Back in the US we takes women by surprise'
'this is what love feels like'
'Sugar gyel take it easy'
'As you can see the whole street gathered, everywhere jampacked'

when there was barely anybody there.
I swear..very annoying fake ass wingman...worst proposal ever seen... waste of MB mshewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
if a man like that propose to u..u No go fear?cheesy.is his size not scary enuf?cheesy

lol.. she looking like

I'm dead ooooooo
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
adekolaabiodun:

I swear..very annoying fake ass wingman...worst proposal ever seen... waste of MB mshewwwwww

seriously, it looked like the soldiers were even telling him when to kneel, and when to go and meet the girl after he brought the ring

who noticed he wasnt smiling...

that camera man be feeling himself.. mtcheeeew
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by shallysgirl: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
You are a wicked soul. grin
iamJ:

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dollipsejay:

lol.. she looking like

I'm dead ooooooo
the guy is even ten times fatter than rick Ross cheesy.how d babe wan take handle the bedroom tinzs na im me dey try imaginecheesy.maybe na d girl go always dey on top..though in missionary position it is always recommended dat d man is on top..but i no see how d rule wan take play herecheesy.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by shallysgirl: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Copycat of Nigeria.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
the guy is even ten times fatter than rick Ross cheesy.how d babe wan take handle the bedroom tinzs na im me dey try imaginecheesy.maybe na d girl go always dey on top..though in missionary position it is always recommended dat d man is on top..but i no see how d rule wan take play herecheesy.

They will do Cowgirl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and other styles that dont involve the man ontop

if the man try stay ontop na Hosiptal dem do finish the straffing ooo
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Boss347(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lol... she knew what she’s getting into. The guy just ruined her sexual life that was why she cried. Damn I foresee the Camera man banging her already.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dollipsejay:

They will do Cowgirl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and other styles that dont involve the man ontop

if the man try stay ontop na Hosiptal dem do finish the straffing ooo

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=61854446][/quote]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by TEYA: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
motun2017:
you spoke my mind
I no believe you guys joor! People wey dey use free 10mb for nairaland no dey agree. Na them dey form pass.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by KENZINCO(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Abeg is dat guy behind the camera a commentator?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by greatseed: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Senseless idea! I perceive indirect force!!!
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by amunkita(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
oh well , let's start with a cartier ring. It's guaranteed to make me cry or we could go with slicing onions . Works everytime grin

chaii! I better go with the onions oo....
Funny you... grin
blackbeau1:

Funny you...

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
amunkita:

Funny you... grin

Funny you...
lol
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
hmmmmmm, is that the work those officers where sent to do?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by reality17(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Awww bringing back beautiful memories cheesy

Cry jare e no easy .... lol just make sure u take him to the gym wink

Lalas247 u mean since 2010 he proposed to u una never marry?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Mznaett: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
thorpido:
cheesy I sabi na.
Lol You try grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Pearly255(f): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Rtopzy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
thorpido:
Na Asari Dokubo wan kolobi girl?I no see the video well.

Dis proposal thing sha.People dey mumu demselves well.
You sure say u no do am or dey plan to do am?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by toprealman: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Guy abeg tell biggy to cut his long nails. I did not get the script but then.....last last, big na the official owner. Congrats love birds....happy every!!!
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Lalas247(f): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
reality17:

Lalas247 u mean since 2010 he proposed to u una never marry?
2010 ke I was in school
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dolittlez(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
I love his style
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by vioment: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Can Nigeria ever be clean for a year in any ten mile radius. Kudos to this couple tho, good luck.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

You sure say u no do am or dey plan to do am?
No,my time was,'bia mma girl,I want to carry drinks go see ya papa.'

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin ;DNice move
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by adontcare(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

;Dlol
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by adontcare(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.