Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (44409 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Anything 4 d camera, publicity stunts!
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by reality17(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

2010 ke I was in school

Thats wat am talking abt.. I was there wen he proposed to u in school
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
if a man like that propose to u..u No go fear?cheesy.is his size not scary enuf?cheesy

This could b you and Lalas247... #Loading....

Bestman...#Randy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Randy91:

This could b you and Lalas247... #Loading....

Bestman...#Randy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by tunary(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
that kind fat man with small pencil
Why wouldnt she cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Used soldiers so she will say yes by force
lol
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Incrizz(f): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2017
This is the worst proposal I have ever seen.

Ladies, when your man proposes to you, whatever you do, don't walk away.
Say yes, accept the ring before the outburst! angry

Just look at the way she left him there on his knees. He had to get up with the ring still with him?!
I feel so embarrassed for the guy! angry
*thumbs down*
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Lalas247(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin

Lol Randy91 really wants to see us tie the knot by fire by force grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
reality17:

Thats wat am talking abt.. I was there wen he proposed to u in school
Who is this Guy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by reality17(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Who is this Guy

way back in school
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol Randy91 really wants to see us tie the knot by fire by force grin

Yea shugar...no iffá can alter this prophesy...Iséééé grin grin

U knw d feeling u get as the BESTMAN staring at DAT ur higgy-biggy rounded future for the last time and thinking that finally d president of our association (UKWU LUVERS and ANALYSERS)=lefulefu... Is taking u home to b ur UKWU WORSHIPPER...cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Rtopzy(f): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2017
thorpido:
No,my time was,'bia mma girl,I want to carry drinks go see ya papa.'
Lolz........ u weren't romantic joor.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Rtopzy(f): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Randy91:

Yea shugar...no iffá can alter this prophesy...Iséééé grin grin

U knw d feeling u get as the BESTMAN staring at DAT ur higgy-biggy rounded future for the last time and thinking that finally d president of our association (UKWU LUVERS and ANALYSERS)=lefulefu... Is taking u home to b ur UKWU WORSHIPPER...cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz......... lefulefu..... your ukwu ministry dey move wella.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Rtopzy:

lolz......... lefulefu..... your ukwu ministry dey move wella.

Hey cutie...u got UKWU?.. If no,I don't ve any "F" to give u.....jst gerarararahiaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by rhelis: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.