Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (44414 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by baby124: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
See as the guy be like puff puff all over. Abeg try eat less and go to the gym. So flabby at such a young age. Congrats to them sha
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by 9japrof(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by shegie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
dis lady not happy at all..............just dey emerging small thing she go dey take
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by hezy4real01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
even from the pics I no for waste my data abeg
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
motun2017:
you spoke my mind
you sevv dey minimize data abi grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
thorpido:
Na Asari Dokubo wan kolobi girl?I no see the video well.

Dis proposal thing sha.People dey mumu demselves well.
Abi O
I Just Dey Laugh Sincep
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by ayusman16(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:
that kind fat man with small pencil

Why wouldnt she cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Used soldiers so she will say yes by force

Haba... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
No Good New Again
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Alexk2(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
I just dont get this nonsense called proposal....it makes everything look fake; looking for public acceptance.
I doubt this cry has anything to do with love...buh what's my own

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by hahn(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm more concerned about the fence. Dirty looking environment

3 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na waoh na wetin dis guy dey chop wen he big like discheesy.it must be human meat cos no nigerian food can make u large like dis.and how d man wan take Bleep with dis im size.and to d babe...how u wan take cope if the man come climb ucheesy.some babes sef..una get mind oocheesy.Queensekzy come and see something oo.i need ur opinion in dis mattercheesy.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by darkmarky(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mchew

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by nittroboy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Look[/color] his eyesglass like buhari security [color=#000099]
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm only here cuz the title cheesy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm more concerned about the fence. Dirty looking environment
fence kecheesy.u no see wetin dem force the girl to marrycheesy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
fence kecheesy.u no see wetin dem force the girl to marrycheesy
grin you sef get mouth o grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by nittroboy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin cool
Dollipsejay:
Congrats.. but why is the girl looking scared self..
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Dollipsejay:
Congrats.. but why is the girl looking scared self..
if a man like that propose to u..u No go fear?cheesy.is his size not scary enuf?cheesy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by istand49ja: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

guy. Nawa for you o.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin you sef get mouth o grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nevee: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerian police supervising proposal?
Shey wahala o ti wa de bayii?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
That annoying commentary by his wingman though....

'Back in the US we takes women by surprise'
'this is what love feels like'
'Sugar gyel take it easy'
'As you can see the whole street gathered, everywhere jampacked'

when there was barely anybody there.

3 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by chris51(f): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rubbish.
The worst proposal I have seen. What are uniformed men doing there?
The environment is filthy, the man is oversized. Nothing romantic about the proposal

3 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by chris51(f): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
chris51:
Rubbish.
The worst proposal I have seen. What are uniformed men doing there?
The environment is filthy, the man is oversized. Nothing romantic about the proposal
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by esthy86(f): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:
i guess so ,too
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by thorpido(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mznaett:

Doctor!!! even you too sabi wetin dem dey call "kolobi" shocked

World don finish if so grin

Joke aside, that guy looks like Asari wink
cheesy I sabi na.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by amunkita(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
Any proposal that matches with what the recipient wants would always make her cry.

i would not mind making u cry.
If only u approve.
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Awwwww cute
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

grin grin grin omg you're crazy
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Zinny25(f): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

Lol like seriously. You are funny.. But wait first make we reason am e fit b true
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmmm fat guys are with small peni*s o how will she cope grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.