Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (23676 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by nodeKWKLFL: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
dancok:
guy bone o, bush girl kpekus they sweet sometimes o. That u will be craving for more.
Oya carry on. Put your eye for bushimor make I face my taste. Everyone with their own taste. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by havilla(f): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Now I see why divorce is on the rise
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by okenwaa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
nodeKWKLFL:

Really? So underage, mad woman and bush girl kpekus is kpekus abi? A beg guy shift. Dem dey reason better thing, you dey trek.

Kpekus is kpekus!!

Aboki dey marry underage, one sharp guy dey come give mad woman belle for night(abi na angel)??, bush girl na dem sweet pass(natural everything).
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
pansophist:
But how person go get those smoking hot chick's wet we go use as bait to catch the one we truly want? grin

@mariala vina
Go baddo grin cheesy. I can't believe you are asking me this question without fear. You are cheating angry angry Expect from my lawyer after Xmas and new year celebration. angry

Honestly, i believe its a complete waste of time going from one girl or guy to another all in the name of changing quality or upgrading. Only unserious people and those who seek platonic relationships do that. Although, I know as a person's social status upgrades, he or she will have a change in taste and all but then true feelings has no grades. We don't choose who we fall in love with.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by okenwaa(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
nodeKWKLFL:

Oya carry on. Put your eye for bushimor make I face my taste. Everyone with their own taste. I rest my case.

No mind d@ "opia oku" wey go dey form taste!!
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by gentlegenius(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
macello4:
well said. u are GENIUS indeed send me ur acc details for xmas blessing.
grin grin
Are you serious?
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by nodeKWKLFL: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
okenwaa:

Kpekus is kpekus!!

Aboki dey marry underage, one sharp guy dey come give mad woman belle for night(abi na angel)??, bush girl na dem sweet pass(natural everything).
I get your point but not rolling with it. You can be enjoying them. No biggie. In fact I know the best one for you.

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by bioman: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

When it comes to women, many people define 'Quality' in different ways.
If what you mean by 'quality' of women here comprises physical beauty, class and social status, then I beg to disagree with you. Before I define 'Quality women' in my own way, I will like to ask you this question: Between the things money can buy and the things money cannot buy, which do you think has more quality?
Apparently, the real quality lies in the things money cannot buy. So, a woman who has the attributes that money cannot buy is the real 'Quality' woman. These attributes involves wisdom/intelligence, good character/manners, hardworking, God fearing, good reputation and a virgin (as far as I am concerned).
Any woman who lacks these things is not a quality woman no matter her class, status or physical beauty.
A real man will look for a woman with those attributes money cannot buy, even if she doesn't have class, status or physical beauty; he can buy these things for her if he wants her to have them.
Dating a hot girl isn't a bad idea But the truth is that 95% of the 'hot', attractive women with class always lacks those attributes that money cannot buy because they feel on top of the world. You cannot tell me it would boost your self esteem if you go out with a 'hot' girl that is proud, full of bad characters/manners and doesn't respect you.

Pls don't knock out my teeth for telling you this truth.
. ...you made my day
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by okenwaa(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
nodeKWKLFL:

I get your point but not rolling with it. You can be enjoying them. No biggie. In fact I know the best one for you.

And she doesn't have a good/working/wet kpekus?

You're the type that will even perform the act of cunninlingus on this same girl's kpekus......so make we leave story,we know your type.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by nodeKWKLFL: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
okenwaa:

And she doesn't have a good/working/wet kpekus?

You're the type that will even perform the act of cunninlingus on this same girl's kpekus......so make we leave story,we know your type.
Park well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.