Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Did You Leave Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Leave Nigeria? (14905 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

In those postures, you would be praying for the Molue to enter gallop and your reaction would be exagerrated. I know someone who grabbed a girls bosoms trying to get his balance after Molue enter gallop.

See curses that day. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *death*
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Another thing Refusing to pay conductors in Molue buses was also the thrill.

Honeric those Iyana-Ipaja to oshodi Molue.

The trick is stand in front, when they ask you for money tell them someone would pay at the back. By the time the Molue conductor gets to the back we are already at "Ikeja along" and he discovers nobody wan pay for me.

By the time he comes back to ask me I pick a fight by the time the fight settle down we are already at ladipo/Bolade.
If he wants to start a fight tell him "You sabi Sir-kay? Na my friend. In every area theres always a Sir-kay who is a bully.

TIPS: Dont try this during peak traffic hours because you would still be at Iyana Ipaja when the conductor would throw you out.

AHHH, that trick sweet die, if you enter danfo, you can always claim staff and when conductor wan dey show face, u go just thick your voice dey sound like agbero chairman for oshodi, man, very funny, sometimes you get away with it, sometimes na one of your shoe dem go seize grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Na the women dey rub me to collect free "effects" from me.

The trick is stand in front, when they ask you for money tell them someone would pay at the back. By the time the Molue conductor gets to the back we are already at "Ikeja along" and he discovers nobody wan pay for me.

By the time he comes back to ask me I pick a fight by the time the fight settle down we are already at ladipo/Bolade.
If he wants to start a fight tell him "You sabi Sir-kay? Na my friend. In every area theres always a Sir-kay who is a bully.

TIPS: Dont try this during peak traffic hours because you would still be at Iyana Ipaja when the conductor would throw you out.
Now I know say you be proper Agbero grin grin
O fe se lu ayakata!!!

davidylan:

all the people shouting NEPA, how many times did you skip paying your NEPA bills?  grin

Did you ever pay taxes? and you want water abi? Yeye people.

Naija is a lot of fun . . . suya, kilisi, even NEPA's problems are the reason some of us can remember being told tales by moonlight while lying on the mat outside in the shade.
True Talk Jare grin grin
How many of una peeps paid their Nepa Bills?
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by TOPE20001(f): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

In those postures, you would be praying for the Molue to enter gallop and your reaction would be exagerrated. I know someone who grabbed a girls bosoms trying to get his balance after Molue enter gallop.

See criminals grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Even with those blood-hungry mosquitoes?
Have you been bitten by Ikeja mosquitoes before? They are like butter-flies.

Lol, butterflies?  The mosquitoes in Surulere made me the tough girl that I am today. grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^ Lol . . . .That means that dem mosquitoes are useful afterall
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
TOPE2000!:

rofl . . . .david we are not 10yrs old anymore, not having electricity is not amusing and fun anymore jor tongue

dont you want to tie wrapper and tell your kids stories too?  shocked grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
all the people shouting NEPA, how many times did you skip paying your NEPA bills?  

Did you ever pay taxes? and you want water abi? Yeye people.

Pay NEPA bills for wetin? My parents usually give me the money but I sabi manipulate the meter to read backwards every month NEPA is always owing us. Just interchange the wires under the meter.

Or if you want to be kind make the meter not read anything

But dont let NEPA ppl get access to your meter is the trick they would send you an estimate, after like 5 months adjust the meter back and let them read it the calculations would always show they have overbilled you.

Even with those blood-hungry mosquitoes?
Have you been bitten by Ikeja mosquitoes before? They are like butter-flies.

You think those are mosquitoes? When I served in Bauchi I saw what mosquitoes are.

They are very polite. They knock the doors and tell you to open so they can bite you. They are more deadly than Boko Haram
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Sauron1: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
stillwater:

Lol, butterflies?  The mosquitoes in Surulere made me the tough girl that I am today. grin

At a point, the mosquitoes became resistant to insecticides.
Spraying became academic cos whether you spray or not, you will get bitten.
Those days were tough. . . . .

chic2pimp:

True Talk Jare grin grin
How many of una peeps paid their Nepa Bills?

It's not about the bills. . . . . .NEPA were just useless back in em days.
The richer the neighbourhood is, the more y'all would suffer cos they expect every house to own a massive generator blaring 24/7.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

AHHH, that trick sweet die, if you enter danfo, you can always claim staff and when conductor wan dey show face, u go just thick your voice dey sound like agbero chairman for oshodi, man, very funny, sometimes you get away with it, sometimes na one of your shoe dem go seize grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Na the women dey rub me to collect free "effects" from me.

You guys are males that's why you can get away with this. No be person like me go do this kind this. The conductor will just fling me out of the window.

dayokanu:

They are very polite. They knock the doors and tell you to open so they can bite you. They are more deadly than Boko Haram

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I'll take one million mosquito bites but just give me my light and I'll be happy. grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by TOPE20001(f): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
davidylan:

dont you want to tie wrapper and tell your kids stories too?  shocked grin

Tie wrapper? ewwwww tongue
I can tell them the stories with stable electricity as well cheesy

dayokanu:

You think those are mosquitoes? When I served in Bauchi I saw what mosquitoes are.

Death grin grin grin grin
dayo wont kill me today cheesy grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Tsssssk . SMH grin
Remember I said friends of mine ooo grin grin grin
I was a child Of God in Naija tongue cool

dayokanu:

At least your friend only got cursed out, some of mine where slapped in the face. And obviously dem no get mouth since they were the ones who started it.

The strangest reaction my friend got was from one  woman who retaliated by grabbing his crouch back shocked shocked shocked. The dude was speechless as he was not expecting that reaction grin grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin

People no send mosquitoes now adays, all the mosquitoes sef don dey find ways to migrate to chad, Ghana, some to SA because they are tired of living in a country with no light, do you know how many of them are toothless? they always mistake television for human belly because Naija mosquitoes can't see in the dark.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
What? Here i was thinking all these guys were cruising escalades in Lagos. To think they were busy hustling in molues.  grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
Lol, butterflies?  The mosquitoes in Surulere made me the tough girl that I am today.

If you see corect Mosquitoes, you go run.

Mosquitoes that would collide with you and you would think someone punched you.

You guys are males that's why you can get away with this. No be person like me go do this kind this. The conductor will just fling me out of the window.

Females have their own way. if you are well endowed just enter and beg one man to "Lap" you. He would gladly do that.

Inside Molue. i have seen a 30yr old man lap a 26yr old lady for a journey of 3 hours. Oshodi to Alagbado and the guy was smiling throughout
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

People no send mosquitoes now adays, all the mosquitoes sef don dey find ways to migrate to chad, Ghana, some to SA because they are tired of living in a country with no light, do you know how many of them are toothless? they always mistake television for human belly because Naija mosquitoes can't see in the dark.
oh gawdddd grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by TOPE20001(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Remember I said friends of mine ooo grin grin grin
I was a child Of God in Naija tongue cool

I think we both know u are talking abt u grin cheesy

davidylan:

What? Here i was thinking all these guys were cruising escalades in Lagos. To think they were busy hustling in molues.  grin

dayo n chic2imp are the oga of molue hustling grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Females have their own way. if you are well endowed just enter and beg one man to "Lap" you. He would gladly do that.

Inside Molue. i have seen a 30yr old man lap a 26yr old lady for a journey of 3 hours. Oshodi to Alagbado and the guy was smiling throughout

ohhh gawwd. . . . cant breathe  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

na this one i like pass . . . you can "chook" her from behind.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by TOPE20001(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

why wouldnt he be smiling? he has every reason to grin cheesy grin
bet his junior too was smiling lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
Because armed robbers were getting too comfortable robbing us sad I miss Naija though
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Sauron1: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
davidylan:

na this one i like pass . . . you can "chook" her from behind.

That is sexual molestation. . . . .
"Chook" from behind? Will his weapon cut through her garments?
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

The least I had done was to board danfo. I no get liver to enter molue.  grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Sauron1: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
stillwater:

The least I had done was to board danfo. I no get liver to enter molue.  grin

U be butty now!!!
If you board Lagos Danfo, you will be intimidated to pay THRICE the fare.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Buhahahaahahahah grin grin grin grin
If nah him fellow man ask am to lap him for 10 minutes, he go say noooo undecided

~Sauron~:

It's not about the bills. . . . . .NEPA were just useless back in em days.
The richer the neighbourhood is, the more y'all would suffer cos they expect every house to own a massive generator blaring 24/7.
They are still useless til 2day gan sef.
In my own experience, it's the Richer neighbourhoods dey enjoy pass cuz Nepa officials would happily come and mnd their electricity cuz of the Huge Bribe that awaits them embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2010

Actually mosquitoes in lagos only bite the rich. When you spay Raid or use mosquito net you are only inviting mosquitoes but if you open your window and sleep naked the mosquitoe sef go fear.

When it tries to suck blood and its proboscis are hitting bone, instead of sucking blood its sucking "shekpe" from your veins.

They would warn others to run away from your room.

Have you heard where human being infected mosquitoes with disease? Check Orile iganmu.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

That is sexual molestation. . . . .
"Chook" from behind? Will his weapon cut through her garments?

For where? She sitting on my lap with well-endowed hips is sexual molestation too. The "weapon" can send a message to the lady.  grin When you get down at the bus stop both can proceed from there.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ post,

For better education.

Quote from anonymous,

"all the people shouting NEPA, how many times did you skip paying your NEPA bills?  

Did you ever pay taxes? and you want water abi? Yeye people."

I wish my mother skipped payment,

So that when the ladder-demons come to disconnect the line,

I'll push them off their ladder.

Imagine the insult.

You want to be paid for the service you refused to provide.

I won't blame you.

It's like your father is a NEPA official.

Nonsense!  angry
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
I thot this thread was about why u left Nigeria?
Na wa oh
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
cultey:

@ post,

For better education.

Quote from anonymous,

"all the people shouting NEPA, how many times did you skip paying your NEPA bills?  

Did you ever pay taxes? and you want water abi? Yeye people."

I wish my mother skipped payment,

So that when the ladder-demons come to disconnect the line,

I'll push them off their ladder.

Imagine the insult.

You want to be paid for the service you refused to provide.

I won't blame you.

It's like your father is a NEPA official.

Nonsense!  angry

who be this? My father never worked for NEPA thank you.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by TOPE20001(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
davidylan:

For where? She sitting on my lap with well-endowed hips is sexual molestation too. The "weapon" can send a message to the lady.  grin When you get down at the bus stop both can proceed from there.

Oh lawddddddddddddd grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.