Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (59417 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / ISIS Releases Chilling Threat To Attack The 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by bedford101(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2017
STARKACE:
dummy, how will Islamic countries be peaceful when Christian countries keep invading them and fighting themselves on Islamic countries soil.
see them these are the sets of blood sucking demons call Islam, see the goat defending them that what they are doing is right...Mumu
Have you ever seen Christians beheading people and forcing Christianity on people? Your Mumu is like zeeworld (extraordinary everyday)

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by autonomous22: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2017
cheapgoal:
The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have once again issued threats against FC Barcelona star Lionel Messi and have likewise presented Neymar into their sights. The most recent threat was spread by the WAFA Media Foundation which has a background history by spreading purposeful publicity connected to the radical Islamic sects.

The image is a macabre one, Messi can be seen lying dead on the ground after being executed with an executioner looming over Neymar, who is on his knees crying.

The following message came attached to the image: “You will not enjoy security until we live it in Muslim countries.”

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/fresh-threat-isis-release-another-macabre-image-of-messi-neymar/

Islam.... The religion of killing

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by cstr1000: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2017
If they round up every arab in the western hemisphere and deport them all to where they come from, the loopholes would be seriously diminished.
But that will never happen.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Greenstar1(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2017
autonomous22:

Islam.... The religion of killing

Islam is a religion of PEACE....I am a Christian and I love ISLAM
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by mechanics(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked These people serious o. I cover Messi and Neymar with the blood of Jesus.
Amen, and all other players that will partake in the World Cup and friendly matches in Russia.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by korlahwarleh: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2017
OK I agree that these people are spoiling Islam's name, so in my own opinion, I think Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Co, should be in the forefront fighting these terrorists and not the west.

Look at it this way, if you hear that someone is using your name to do something somewhere, won't you look for every means possible to fish out and punish the person?

But I've not read anywhere where Saudi launched an attack on Isis camp, or where the guys were condemned by any Islamic country.

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dederocs(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Penalty82:

They may not be Muslims but once they achieved their aims, (leaving security in the hands of Muslims) the Muslim community will rejoice. Remember that when Turkey as a Christian country was attacked by Jihadists, people also said that the Jihadist were not fighting for Islam but by the time they conquered Turkey, the Muslim community rejoiced. Today Turkey is a Muslim country.

I want to ask you.
Though Muslims have said that BOKO HARAM is not fighting for them......If they succeed in islamizing Nigeria, will Muslims be happy?.
You have a point, failure to fight against them is complicity... We can't forget the story of turkey in a hurry...they use tricks

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Bestchisom(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2017
it is Buhari's fault

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by xreal: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Fadiga24:
Good photoshop.

Ah swear.

Whoever did it is good.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
I just pity the country wey ISIS dey, cos if any bomb blow for Russia, I swear Russia go wipe out everything for that soil with "satan"

All this one na empty threat, na soft country like UK, Nigeria etc them fit dey threaten.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dicksonadams(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
omogin:
Islamabad

You mean Islam are Bad

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by princessayesha(f): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

Religion of pissi pisisi

Islam--a-bad

Religion of asspostle sule the p*rnstar, religion of skulls in the backyard grin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by damoneymag(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2017
lordnaruto:
these people sha, with their agenda.
And some people will still believe these guys are muslims , or fighting for Islam in the real sense,
I could bet these guys are not even muslims self, practicing or not, they're just sponsored to do some of the things they do,
And the way it is, anytime someone wears jalabia, covers their faces or grows long beard, and shouts Allahu Akbar, everybody thinks they're muslims.
Allah knows best.

do you know a better way of identifying Muslims aside the above mentioned?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by DanseMacabre(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Coldfeets:
Why are people calling Russia?

I couldn't find anywhere Russia was mentioned in the post.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

Next year's World Cup will be held in Russia, and it's what ISIS is threatening to disrupt.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by chineduemmao: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2017
PenisCaP:
Nawao.. idon dey fear for both of them ooh.
Becoz thiz people dont do empty threat oh
America and russia abeg o

If this two die Football is dead.

This guys wan to shake the whole world but God pass them.
its not a direct threat to the both of them, its threat to the entire soccer system both players, officials and fans. They use popular faces to send the message, so thats it. The two are not in trouble but the whole football lovers are. I wont be surprise if they include ronaldo or zlatan next time.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2017
lordnaruto:
these people sha, with their agenda.
And some people will still believe these guys are muslims , or fighting for Islam in the real sense,
I could bet these guys are not even muslims self, practicing or not
, they're just sponsored to do some of the things they do,
And the way it is, anytime someone wears jalabia, covers their faces or grows long beard, and shouts Allahu Akbar, everybody thinks they're muslims.
Allah knows best.

Did you read the MESSAGE ATTACHED to the THREAT at all?
Did you not see MUSLIM written there in black and white?

If they are not Muslims, what are they then? Christians? Budhist? Atheist? Indigenoeus Worshippers?
Abeg, stop the hypocrisy.

- When we told you guys that the Quoran needs modification, you said it is Haram.
- When we told you that islam itself, needs to modernise into the 21st century (just as Christianity did, back then, abandoning most of its dastardly preachings), you all said whatever Mohammed wrote, you swallow it just like that.
- When you preach that anyone that does not follow your religion, must be beheaded, anyone that renounces your Islam or converts to another religion, must be cut to peices, any Muslim woman that marries a Christian, must be stoned to death, e.t.c, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?

Now, you are seeing the result of the hatred that you preach in your Koranic schools, coming home to roost, you are trying to deny your Muslim Brothers.
These ISIS blokes are just ISLAMIC FANATICS WHO ARE PRACTICING EXACTLY WHAT THEY READ IN THE QUORAN

Abeg, it is not too late to start preaching Love, so that Muslims can practice what they preach.

ORDINARY TO HOLD "DIVERGENT OPINION" ON YOUR NAIRALAND ISLAMIC THREAD, NA FIVE YEARS BAN! angry angry angry
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM THOSE GUYS IN SYRIA THEN?

NB: I have nothing personal against Muslims, l just wish they would listen and understand that showing love to others (instead of murdering them at every opportunity), does not make them lesser Muslims or prevent them from making Paradise.
I have Muslims as friends and family members and l tell them the same thing.
Every true Muslim has a duty to ensure that no Muslim is allowed to preach Evil or any dirty doctrine. No Violence should be allowed in islam
With time, love will overcome the evil minds

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by riyanxeally(f): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2017
messi n neymar ll strike off ya head one by one....theres a bigger God n amadioha ll support..igbo guys dnt play wt ball...get ready to be jazzifield or monetized isil or isis....smh Islamabad...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Junior66(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2017
STARKACE:
dummy, how will Islamic countries be peaceful when Christian countries keep invading them and fighting themselves on Islamic countries soil.
Just as Christian countries invaded North Eastern Nigeria abi?

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by blackfase(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Sick sick psychos....
#Religionofpissss

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by princessayesha(f): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Some people do not comment on nairaland untill they see an opportunity to Insult Islam. Is that what your pastors/parents train you to do?
Well, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. The number of Muslims keep increasing day by day, and their is nothing you can do about it cool Allahu Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by chineduemmao: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2017
korlahwarleh:
OK I agree that these people are spoiling Islam's name, so in my own opinion, I think Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Co, should be in the forefront fighting these terrorists and not the west.

Look at it this way, if you hear that someone is using your name to do something somewhere, won't you look for every means possible to fish out and punish the person?

But I've not read anywhere where Saudi launched an attack on Isis camp, or where the guys were condemned by any Islamic country.
bros the reason is simply because they share thesame sentiment [religious] so there is no 100% approval just thesame way some people had problem with boko haram being tagged a terrorist org.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2017
korlahwarleh:

Saudu Arabia, is the NUMBER ONE TERRORIST COUNTRY in this world.
95% of the 9/11 hijackers are Saudi Citizens.

Saudi Arabia sponsors a lot of terror organisations and terror cells
The ONLY REASON the whole world has not dealt with them is because of the enormous influence their CRUDE OIL, has on America since the 1960's.
The day America can win itself off Crude Oil, that is the day Saudi Arabia will begin to implode.

But mind you, Saudi Arabia is not different from the State of Israel, when it comes to sponsorship of terrorism.
Israel is the only country still practicing APARTHIED in the whole world today (against the Palestinians) and is responsible for around 70% of the Conflict in the whole world.

Again, the "hands" of America can bee seen in the propping-up of this #2 terrorist nation.

These two countries (Saudi Arabia and Israel) virtually account for 90% of the bloodshed in the whole world....... yet, they are the same places that ignorant people go for "HOLY PILGRIMAGE"!
WHAT A WASTE
shocked shocked grin grin grin

You see the foolishness of ignorant people?
undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by saabright(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Am a muslim and am deeply hurt by the actions of terrorist. They should step out the the shadow of islam and carry out their terrorism. Let dem stop damaging the image of islam. I wish i had d means to end terrorism.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2017
isis showing of thier photoshop skills.dou nothing would happen
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2017
princessayesha:
Some people do not comment on nairaland untill they see an opportunity to Insult Islam. Is that what your pastors/parents train you to do?
Well, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. The number of Muslims keep increasing day by day, and their is nothing you can do about it cool Allahu Akbar!

Below is your post on this thread.

princessayesha:

Religion of asspostle sule the p*rnstar, religion of skulls in the backyard grin

How are you better than the people you are abusing,..... or did you not insult Christianity in that post?
It is not just Islam that is "fastest growing" ......... TERRORISM and FEAR is also "FASTEST GROWING" IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, or is it a lie?

No need to insult Islam or Christianity or any religion, but we need to point out what we are doing wrong, so we can improve and have a better world.
Playing the Ostrich or "eye-for-an-eye" will not heal the world.

okay, Allahu Akbar!.... what else?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Virus777: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Mohammed oooooooo!!! May peace never be upon you!!!!!!! angry angry

See the terror you have brought on humanity. Devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Portgas(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin
Religion of pissi pisisi
Islam--a-bad

Islam is peaceful and not a religion of pissi pissi like yours ...
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Kaybaba5(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2017
God help us
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2017
saabright:
Am a muslim and am deeply hurt by the actions of terrorist. They should step out the the shadow of islam and carry out their terrorism. Let dem stop damaging the image of islam. I wish i had d means to end terrorism.

I have a deep feeling that YOU ARE A GOOD and HONEST MUSLIM.

Now, let us rub minds together, in HONESTY.

1.) Do you agree that these "ISIS" terrorist were born the same way you and l were born, little INNOCENT CHILDREN?

2.) if your answer is YES, do oyu agree that "something happened" alomng the line, that made them th Monsters they are?

3.) Do you agree that the ISIS criminals BELEIVE that they are doing the Work of Allah (wrongly or rightly)?

4.) Do you agree that What we HEAR REGULARLY, has a way of INFLUENCING our BEHAVIOUR & BELIEFS?

5.) Do you agree that in the past, Christianity used to PREACH BEHEADING AND BURNING AT STAKE, until Jesus Christ the Son of God (the same person Islam calls Prophet Yisa) came down in human form and said "Enough of the Violence, its time to show love to those who hurt you"?
6.) Do you agree that the action of Jesus Christ is what led to Christians abandoning that "Eye for an Eye" law of Moses and dropping most of the Violent practices as contained in the Old testament of the Bible?

7.) Do you also agree that the Quoran too, (just like the Old Testament of the Bible), contains these VIOLENT INJUNCTIONS, the sort that ISIS is practicing today? (I can quote and give you examples, if you want but l wont, unless you ask for it.)

8.) Do you agree that if children (as these ISIS terrorists are in the past) are REPEATEDLY INDOCTRINATED with these Violent Verses of the Quoran or the Bible, that they would eventually "BELEIVE WHAT THEY HEAR" (Like asking them to Kill Non-Beleivers of Islam)

9.) Do you agree that some of these ISIS TERRORISTS got coached into HONESTLY BELEIVING that WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT, by their Islamic Teachers, by pointing it out to them in the Quoran?

10.) Do you agree that the ONLY WAY to STOP these Violent Acts is by pREACHING LOVE TO LITTLE CHILDREN AND LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THE PROPHET (swa) AND ALLAH HAS A NEW PROMISE AND MESSAGE FOR MUSLIMS OF TODAY?

11.) Do you agree that if the RIGHT MESSAGE is PREACHED OVER and OVER again, with time, people will start forgetting the VIOLENT INJUNCTIONS oF THE QUORAN (just like most have forgotten the Violent injunctions of the Bible, found in the Old Testament) and will start practicing and showing love to others, irrespective whether they are Muslims or Christians?

We are what we hear and listen to, because with time, they become our beleifs and we act out what we beleive.

Dont put the blame on the ISIS, the blame lies at the foot of those who preach Evil and Violence into these impressionable men and Women, in the name of ISLAM.

What do you (or other honest Muslims) think?

BTW: I am a Christian.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by cheapgoal: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Mobsync:
Nairaland seriously needs to stop spreading terrorist propaganda. I did a google search and all that came up were two random tabloids and blogs (Nigerian blogs mostly).

It could have even been made by one slowpoke with knowledge of Photoshop.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isis+messi+neymar&client=opera&hs=DOH&ei=YgH1Wf7CPMula9XvjKAD&start=0&sa=N&biw=1138&bih=589

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4787406/isis-messi-neymar-world-cup/

The Sun is just a random tabloid too? .. yu need to visit a tattoo parlour and tell them to ink a brain on yur forehead

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Virus777:
Mohammed oooooooo!!! May peace never be upon you!!!!!!! angry angry

See the terror you have brought on humanity. Devil incarnate.

Relax man, if you are a Christian, then you should follow the examples of christ, winning souls by sheer love that radiates from you.
I know we can all get angry but after all the anger, we still need to show love since that is the only way you can show that you are truly the Son of God, created in the image of God. undecided

Let God do the Judging.

What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.