Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (59580 Views)

Story Behind Viral Photos Of Messi, Six-Month-Old Lamine Yamal / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / ISIS Releases Chilling Threat To Attack The 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Mccullum: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
All these threats is frustration of IS because they've been defeated in Iraq, Libya and Syria, all act is aiming of forcing the world to notice them by using super stars of mercy and neymar as an instrument of the attention.

As al-Qaeda disappeared to exist ISSIL will cease to exist insha Allah.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Mccullum:
All these threats is frustration of IS because they've been defeated in Iraq, Libya and Syria, all act is aiming of forcing the world to notice them by using super stars of mercy and neymar as an instrument of the attention.

As al-Qaeda disappeared to exist ISSIL will cease to exist insha Allah.

Al-Qaeda disappeared, ISIS formed.
When ISIS disappears, how are we sure another terrorist organisation will not replace it and unleash even more macbre teror on us?
Should we not be looking at "the Root" of the problem, treating it, rather than using military force or hoping they would just disappear?

What do you think is making them to "APPEAR"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Daboomb: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2017
OKAFORCHINEDU12:
say no to poverty
you can be the next winner

And if l dont win, do you have "insurance" to refund my money?
if you dont, that means an even worse poverty. shocked

BTW: Are you rich yourself or why are you still here advertising betting when Dangotte and the otedolas are in their house sipping wine? shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Mobsync(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2017
cheapgoal:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4787406/isis-messi-neymar-world-cup/

The Sun is just a random tabliod too? .. yu need to visit a tattoo parlour and tell them to ink a brain on yur forehead

Save the tattoo for your head, man. You can also have the tattooist make another tattoo on your buttocks and a third down your anus cos it seems like you use it more than your head.

Leave trash for LAWMA. You are posting fake news and creating terrorist propaganda.

Lastly, it is tabloid and not talboid. "Your" is also spelled "your" and not "yur" and "you" is spelled "you" and not "yu." You don't put a full stop after a question mark and even if you're going to put it (which is wrong), it should be one and not two. Also, all sentences should end with a full stop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun_(United_Kingdom)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by gurunlocker: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2017
STARKACE:
dummy, how will Islamic countries be peaceful when Christian countries keep invading them and fighting themselves on Islamic countries soil.

There's nothing like Christian country, we are not Muslims that have "Muslim countries" but still want to live in Christian countries. Yemen, Bahrain, Tunisia and all these Middle East Muslim countries are also invaded right?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by amliftedhigher: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2017
I have told the whole world that the only way to stop terrorism is to ban Islam first, then kill all Islamic Men, educate their women and train their young ones. Terrorism will be defeated

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by amliftedhigher: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2017
The world powers who suppose to do this are playing politics with it then allow Israel to do it they refuse
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Coldfeets: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Next year's World Cup will be held in Russia, and it's what ISIS is threatening to disrupt.

OK.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Coldfeets: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
amliftedhigher:
I have told the whole world that the only way to stop terrorism is to ban Islam first, then kill all Islamic Men, educate their women and train their young ones. Terrorism will be defeated

Nwanne, you sound like a terrorist already.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by omogin(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2017
dicksonadams:

You mean Islam are Bad
I thought it was the capital of a countree o
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Lilcentt(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
funniest part is that this people are the real Muslim.... Muslim kill for their religion. any Muslim day don't do it is not practicing Muslim... Islamic is a Bleep religion

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by amliftedhigher: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Coldfeets:

Nwanne, you sound like a terrorist already.
Continue to live in delusion and ignorance. Terrorism is a chapter in Islamic Koran. So the best way of eliminating terrorism is to eliminate Islam in the world. Saudi Arabia knew this more than our useless Nigeria Muslim

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by dotdauda: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2017
lordnaruto:
these people sha, with their agenda.
And some people will still believe these guys are muslims , or fighting for Islam in the real sense,
I could bet these guys are not even muslims self, practicing or not, they're just sponsored to do some of the things they do,
And the way it is, anytime someone wears jalabia, covers their faces or grows long beard, and shouts Allahu Akbar, everybody thinks they're muslims.
Allah knows best.

bro , its a mechanism of the worlds power ( The ilkuminati) to contain the world in their New world Order by infiltrating islam

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Elvidence(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2017
yomibelle:
Like play like play...dis is getting serious.

Sports..particularly, football is one of the unifying forces in the world

Any threat against it is a threat against d world

Tis time for the world to take a stand against terrorism

#ISTANDFORRUSSIA2018
#ISTANDFORFOOTBALL
#ISTANDAGAINSTTERRORISM

e never reach naa
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by ensamy(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
why do this ISIS like masking thier face, if they are bold enough they should unmask thier faces and commit the crime, that's when I will know they are serious.
Masking of faces proves that they are afraid too.
Rubbish people. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Magnifico2000: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Na wa o... this is gettin serious. This is a bad message, all countries goin to russia 2018 shoulf be careful.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Virus777: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Daboomb:

Relax man, if you are a Christian, then you should follow the examples of christ, winning souls by sheer love that radiates from you.
I know we can all get angry but after all the anger, we still need to show love since that is the only way you can show that you are truly the Son of God, created in the image of God. undecided

Let God do the Judging.

What do you think?

I think you're right, but sometimes I just can't help but imagine how peaceful this world would have been had Mohammed's father used a condom the night he had sex with Mohammed's mum. No suicide bombings, no massive killings, no ISIS, no boko haram etc etc. A world, hundred times more peaceful than it is presently. undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Kingkamba(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
LovePeddler to that man that brought this evil religion to this world.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
[
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by lereinter(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
has it gotten to this extent
i wont be surprised of messi and neymar decides not to go to russia
i thank God for the my religion

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by saabright(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Daboomb:

I have a deep feeling that YOU ARE A GOOD and HONEST MUSLIM.

Now, let us rub minds together, in HONESTY.

1.) Do you agree that these "ISIS" terrorist were born the same way you and l were born, little INNOCENT CHILDREN?

2.) if your answer is YES, do oyu agree that "something happened" alomng the line, that made them th Monsters they are?

3.) Do you agree that the ISIS criminals BELEIVE that they are doing the Work of Allah (wrongly or rightly)?

4.) Do you agree that What we HEAR REGULARLY, has a way of INFLUENCING our BEHAVIOUR & BELIEFS?

5.) Do you agree that in the past, Christianity used to PREACH BEHEADING AND BURNING AT STAKE, until Jesus Christ the Son of God (the same person Islam calls Prophet Yisa) came down in human form and said "Enough of the Violence, its time to show love to those who hurt you"?
6.) Do you agree that the action of Jesus Christ is what led to Christians abandoning that "Eye for an Eye" law of Moses and dropping most of the Violent practices as contained in the Old testament of the Bible?

7.) Do you also agree that the Quoran too, (just like the Old Testament of the Bible), contains these VIOLENT INJUNCTIONS, the sort that ISIS is practicing today? (I can quote and give you examples, if you want but l wont, unless you ask for it.)

8.) Do you agree that if children (as these ISIS terrorists are in the past) are REPEATEDLY INDOCTRINATED with these Violent Verses of the Quoran or the Bible, that they would eventually "BELEIVE WHAT THEY HEAR" (Like asking them to Kill Non-Beleivers of Islam)

9.) Do you agree that some of these ISIS TERRORISTS got coached into HONESTLY BELEIVING that WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT, by their Islamic Teachers, by pointing it out to them in the Quoran?

10.) Do you agree that the ONLY WAY to STOP these Violent Acts is by pREACHING LOVE TO LITTLE CHILDREN AND LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THE PROPHET (swa) AND ALLAH HAS A NEW PROMISE AND MESSAGE FOR MUSLIMS OF TODAY?

11.) Do you agree that if the RIGHT MESSAGE is PREACHED OVER and OVER again, with time, people will start forgetting the VIOLENT INJUNCTIONS oF THE QUORAN (just like most have forgotten the Violent injunctions of the Bible, found in the Old Testament) and will start practicing and showing love to others, irrespective whether they are Muslims or Christians?

We are what we hear and listen to, because with time, they become our beleifs and we act out what we beleive.

Dont put the blame on the ISIS, the blame lies at the foot of those who preach Evil and Violence into these impressionable men and Women, in the name of ISLAM.

What do you (or other honest Muslims) think?

BTW: I am a Christian.

I dont blame dem, Cos de av bin brain-washed
Jus dat am nt comfortable with d violence

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by makoota: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Which peace. How many muslim countries are in peace or have you given peace.
When ISIS times comes to go, it will.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by autonomous22: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greenstar1:

Islam is a religion of PEACE....I am a Christian and I love ISLAM
Wetin still hold u to convert.....
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Awoo88: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
princessayesha:
Some people do not comment on nairaland untill they see an opportunity to Insult Islam. Is that what your pastors/parents train you to do?
Well, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. The number of Muslims keep increasing day by day, and their is nothing you can do about it cool Allahu Akbar!
somebody threaten my safety except I accept Islam and you want me to not insult Islam ? Nor do something about it. I wish they try their nonsense in Russia so that when Russia response, your likes will be crying human right abuses.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by aziaka111(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
see as dis world don take end now, end time is all I see
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by cheapgoal: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mobsync:

Save the tattoo for your head, man. You can also have the tattooist make another tattoo on your buttocks and a third down your anus cos it seems like you use it more than your head.

Leave trash for LAWMA. You are posting fake news and creating terrorist propaganda.

Lastly, it is tabloid and not talboid. "Your" is also spelled "your" and not "yur" and "you" is spelled "you" and not "yu." You don't put a full stop after a question mark and even if you're going to put it (which is wrong), it should be one and not two. Also, all sentences should end with a full stop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sun_(United_Kingdom)

Lol. yu b certified Anamu.. ows that fake news and terrorist propaganda? tell educate me.. ah kuri

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by ummcee(f): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
please dont insult islam this people are sponsored by some rich politicains who are hungry for power
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by suremanpatriot: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Terrorism is defeated by defying fear,fear not and believe that God is in Control.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by Mobsync(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
cheapgoal:

Lol. yu b certified Anamu.. ows that fake news and terrorist propaganda? tell educate me.. ah kuri

I would have really loved to educate you. Unfortunately, I have a strict policy of not replying stupid people more than twice a week, and as you can see, you have used up your quota for the week.

Hit me up in one week time and I might educate you if another stupid person has not used up that week's quota.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by tartar9(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
amliftedhigher:
Continue to live in delusion and ignorance. Terrorism is a chapter in Islamic Koran. So the best way of eliminating terrorism is to eliminate Islam in the world. Saudi Arabia knew this more than our useless Nigeria Muslim
Happy Elimination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.