Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (59405 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / ISIS Releases Chilling Threat To Attack The 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
korlahwarleh:
OK I agree that these people are spoiling Islam's name, so in my own opinion, I think Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Co, should be in the forefront fighting these terrorists and not the west.

Look at it this way, if you hear that someone is using your name to do something somewhere, won't you look for every means possible to fish out and punish the person?

But I've not read anywhere where Saudi launched an attack on Isis camp, or where the guys were condemned by any Islamic country.
Well said......if those uncircumcised bastards try anything for Russia,na Satan 2 missile go fall on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by hakeem77: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
DON'T BE FOOLED. This is the work of western intelligence agencies and zionists Jews. First, they want to scare footballers and fans from Russia and to promote their anti-Islam agenda. Is it not clear now that US and Israel don't want ISIS to be defeated in Syria? DON'T BE FOOLED, or else, a worldwide civil war will ensue

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by mrhowoto: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
princessayesha:
Some people do not comment on nairaland untill they see an opportunity to Insult Islam. Is that what your pastors/parents train you to do?
Well, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. The number of Muslims keep increasing day by day, and their is nothing you can do about it cool Allahu Akbar!
My love good evening i need you tonight.
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by deebest(m): 2:45am On Nov 05, 2017
I do not pity this ISIS. They should try rubbish on Russian soil and they will regret it
Re: ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar by SWYM(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Daboomb:

Saudu Arabia, is the NUMBER ONE TERRORIST COUNTRY in this world.
95% of the 9/11 hijackers are Saudi Citizens.

Saudi Arabia sponsors a lot of terror organisations and terror cells
The ONLY REASON the whole world has not dealt with them is because of the enormous influence their CRUDE OIL, has on America since the 1960's.
The day America can win itself off Crude Oil, that is the day Saudi Arabia will begin to implode.

But mind you, Saudi Arabia is not different from the State of Israel, when it comes to sponsorship of terrorism.
Israel is the only country still practicing APARTHIED in the whole world today (against the Palestinians) and is responsible for around 70% of the Conflict in the whole world.

Again, the "hands" of America can bee seen in the propping-up of this #2 terrorist nation.

These two countries (Saudi Arabia and Israel) virtually account for 90% of the bloodshed in the whole world....... yet, they are the same places that ignorant people go for "HOLY PILGRIMAGE"!
WHAT A WASTE
shocked shocked grin grin grin

You see the foolishness of ignorant people?
undecided undecided

You are a good one
A very good one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi In 2000 / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.