Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Of A Different Race? (3208 Views)

Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 1:29am On Mar 17, 2010
should it really cos any problems just got back from eating with a female friend of mine(who happens to be white). even for someone who is used to black girls acting funny when the see u with a white chick, i was still shocked by the attitude of the waitress towards my friend. eye rolling, ignorin her delibrately and mixing up her order. shocked

my friend reported her to the manager, i just hope she gets warned and not fired. neways, why do some black girls feel the need to act this way note keyword is "some" grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 17, 2010
Ok im officially out of love with ya angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

From my limited experience, its usually the black guy who acts like he has been given a one way ticket out of the black race whenever he is out with a white girl. He struts about, grabs her when he sees you looking and PDAs away just to get a reaction. Mind you it happens to black guys as well, I have noticed a few salty stares when im out with non-black males even if its just innocent.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by madlady(f): 1:37am On Mar 17, 2010
To be honest I have seen what you are referring to, but it really is  only SOME.
    I have a girl mate who hates it when she sees one of our black bros with a white chic.

I say what does it matter, as long as they are happy.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2010
really, thers nothin wrong with that. I gat lots of white chiks as frnds, so i think its kool tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2010
some black guys i know act funny when i hang out with my white guy friends as well. they start dropping stuff and bumping into chairs and picking at their nose. so awkward lol  grin
but it's so common to see a black guy dating a white girl that it seems like the normal thing in my area. I get shocked when i see a black guy dating a black girl  so i stare unconsciously sometimes  shocked  

ppl tend to react to something they find uncommon. but white people tend to act more "civilized" aka  "smile at you and then report you to the manager behind your back" whereas black ppl are more open with their emotions and will show u/ tell u like it is.

hope that answers ur question.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 1:44am On Mar 17, 2010
Lamii:

some black guys i know act funny when i hang out with my white guy friends as well. they start dropping stuff and bumping into chairs and picking at their nose. so awkward lol grin
but it's so common to see a black guy dating a white girl that it seems like the normal thing in my area. I get shocked when i see a black guy dating a black girl so i stare unconsciously sometimes shocked

ppl tend to react to something they find uncommon. but white people tend to act more "civilized" aka "smile at you and then report you to the manager behind your back" whereas black ppl are more open with their emotions and will show u/ tell u like it is.

hope that answers your question.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by spoilt(f): 1:45am On Mar 17, 2010
It cannot compare to the daggers white women gave me when they saw me out with white boys.  shocked shocked
Like how dare I go anyway with their white boy. Abeg leave story. It goes both ways.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 1:46am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok im officially out of love with ya angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

From my limited experience, its usually the black guy who acts like he has been given a one way ticket out of the black race whenever he is out with a white girl. He struts about, grabs her when he sees you looking and PDAs away just to get a reaction. Mind you it happens to black guys as well, I have noticed a few salty stares when im out with non-black males even if its just innocent.
tongue tongue
madlady:

To be honest I have seen what you a referring to, but it really is only SOME.
    I have a girl mate who hates it when she sees one of our black bros with a white chic.

I say what does it matter, as long as they are happy.
true talk!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2010
@OP so wat?me i wanna i marry chinko=chinese is anyfin wrong wif dat? undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2010
You need to hear asian guys dissing their girls for going out with white men. All races do it. White men also do it to their women, even white women say nasty shlt about white women who date black men. I think they call them wiggers.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

shocked shocked shocked

what's shocking u?

Pweety4me:

@OP so wat?me i wanna i marry chinko=chinese is anyfin wrong wif dat? undecided tongue cheesy

me too. i wanna marry a mixed race guy (asian and white).  tongue

when they see me and my black girl friend hanging out, they get jealous because they see that our friendship is very strong.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2010
Lamii:

me too. i wanna marry a mixed race guy (asian and white). tongue
Ahaha realli? cheesy i love it but i don't think d parents will be hearing dat. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2010
my parents or his parents? tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2010
Lamii:

my parents or his parents? tongue

I dey talk 4 my side ni ooo. . .so will ur parents be ok wif dat?i mean have u spoken wif them on d matter b4?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2010
no i haven't talked to them. but there is nothing they can do abt it.
unless u are relying on them to sponsor your wedding for you, then u shld be able to marry who u want. as long as he's a good person.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2010
What if they decide not 2 come 2 d wedding what will u do?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by madlady(f): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You need to hear asian guys dissing their girls for going out with white men. All races do it. White men also do it to their women, even white women say nasty shlt about white women who date black men. I think they call them wiggers.

This race/nation thing is a HUGE HOT POTATO, but it's no big thing to MOST Jamo born blacks, we have so many different races who have all interbred that it's no big deal to us, Chinese, Indians, germans, whites, Portuguese and a few others.

But as usual your right, all  races have bad things to say about anyone who dates/marries OUT
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by agabaI23(m): 2:08am On Mar 17, 2010
undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 17, 2010
chinese, lordhavmercy shocked shocked shocked i no fit. my old man go disown me tongue grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 2:09am On Mar 17, 2010
it means they don't love me. but i'm sure at least my mom will come kiss
if my dad doesn't come to my wedding, i won't go to his funeral. i'll make sure to tell him that . it's just bluff of course i'll go grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Lamii: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2010
luiz r u mixed? u look hispanic
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by madlady(f): 2:11am On Mar 17, 2010
agabaI23:

undecided

undecided undecided undecided tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by agabaI23(m): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2010
madlady:

undecided undecided undecided tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by madlady(f): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2010
agabaI23:

cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by agabaI23(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2010
smiley smiley smiley wink shocked cool cool undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

should it really cos any problems just got back from eating with a female friend of mine(who happens to be white). even for someone who is used to black girls acting funny when the see u with a white chick, i was still shocked by the attitude of the waitress towards my friend. eye rolling, ignorin her delibrately and mixing up her order.  shocked

my friend reported her to the manager, i just hope she gets warned and not fired. neways, why do some black girls feel the need to act this way note keyword is "some" grin

alot of the AA chics that see me friendly with a white girl always seem to always want to remind me how they slaved their fore fathers and what not. i understand some of the sentiments but i always wonder what does that have to do with me?  undecided undecided i am from a very large family who are very mixed and dating a non-black is no issue at all. i am totally black, my mom and sisters, very light skinned and tons of my cousins bi-racial and whenever we come together for a family event, it is such a beauty to me to see the different shades present, so no, dating a different race i no crime
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:16am On Mar 17, 2010
I will not fail because of jaquan!!! lolz

had to come back to respond to this!!!

@ jaquan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

actually i take that back- ebony unno he looks like wannadem guys right?? unno dem ones that date white chicks cos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lolz

back to the topic

no1 its american women that have this problem most-
no2 we dont really care- unless the dude is foiiiiiine or succesful!! cos those are the ones the white girls like to come and take!!! leavin the poor american black women with the scruffy negros that smoke weed all day and dont work!!!

no3- its not just the girls- my ex was threatened soo many times cos of me-

i insulted a guy heavily in my poor babys defence!!! (hehehehehehe)

its natural- imagine u were chasin a girl the girl rejects you and then goes for someone you feel is inferior?? those are the feelings those women have!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:17am On Mar 17, 2010
waiting for plati in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:19am On Mar 17, 2010
^Hey gurl dem don free u?plati made a whole thread 4 dem 2 free u even T-shirts. . .lolz u gud?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

waiting for plati in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1

ahahahahhahah

hahahahahahahahah

I had fainted!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2010
@A.Mama

I get you he does look like one of them. Like Taio Cruz, ya know him? he has vowed not to use black girls in his videos. The Negro is stupid, he has officially crippled his record sales now I wouldnt even download his music for free.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Lamii:

luiz r u mixed? u look hispanic
You want him? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly / Question For Brothers / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.