Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Of A Different Race? (3210 Views)

Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:41am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

lmao, why so much vile grin

the guy is an idiot for real

hes a bloody coconut

he cant even get away with it!!!

that one with his yam head!! if he went to naija they will mistake him for gala sella!

now comin on my tv to do yanga wit oyibo woman
shior
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

ebony u cant be mad at craig david ehn

even if he said his manliness was rascist- like one foolish rapper

u have to still loff him naa

ehn abi na

the bobo is too foine!!

ebony

im gna add u on yahoo

i need to find out how to use your kettleballs

kaii
i went gym today

i feel like ive lost 10pounds!! lol

Well I loffed him when he ist came out grin grin Yea add me just tell me who you are sha. grin grin Good that you took your lazy arse to the gym tongue tongue tongue tongue I live for the euphoric feeling after a workout grin grin

jaquan:

lmao, why so much vile grin

Vile? This is actually quite tame grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:43am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

kaii
i went gym today

i feel like ive lost 10pounds!! lol

so that gym that suddenly collapsed in the UK for unknown reasons was ur doing! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:43am On Mar 17, 2010
lolz plati

hes arnd ma height so 5'10 ill say

ebony no mind me!!

i actually denied myself of cookies!!kai

the gym does work wonders!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

pweetin im sorri

i just like what i say to be clear!
No it's ok u don't need 2 apologize i understand it's just alot 2 see on d screen sometimes. . .lolz smiley

luizworld:

jaquan jaquan jaquan. grin grin grin
Hehehe don't talk 2 much his head go hot. . .  cool grin tongue

platinumnk:

as long as jaquido is around grin grin
Ok fine straight 2 mama's room i'm telling *walks out calling"mama mama ooo i need 2 tell u somefin"* tongue grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
I agree the buffoon is a coconut, he should make dance music or indie music so I dont have to see his mug again grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@A.Mama

I get you he does look like one of them. Like Taio Cruz, ya know him? he has vowed not to use black girls in his videos. The Negro is silly, he has officially crippled his record sales now I wouldnt even download his music for free.
For Real? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa wonders shall never seize undecided

'@ POST
I guess you've made a valid point there however why do Black peeps think eye rolling and back chatting only happen amongst peeps of their race? undecided ??
I can't begin to recount the amount of times my Black female and male friends have told me after about other black peeps starring @ them whilst they were with friends of other races. It's like they purposely set out to make em' jealous undecided.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

the guy is an idiot for real

hes a bloody coconut

he cant even get away with it!!!

that one with his yam head!! if he went to naija they will mistake him for gala sella!

now comin on my tv to do yanga wit oyibo woman
shior
shocked grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:44am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day mind ursef ooo

see ur hed!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

na2day mind ursef ooo

see your hed!

wetin i do? tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2010
@na2day will u remove dat pic 4 real? undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

@na2day will u remove dat pic 4 real? undecided

what is wrong with my pic? undecided undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2010
well with all that sed

theres absolutely nothing wrong with dating other races

i for one wants to marry an arab prince or a russian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

create a new race-

heheh of beautiful babies!!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

For Real? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa wonders shall never seize undecided

'@ POST
I guess you've made a valid point there however why do Black peeps think eye rolling and back chatting only happen amongst peeps of their race? undecided ??
I can't begin to recount the amount of times my Black female and male friends have told me after about other black peeps starring @ them whilst they were with friends of other races. It's like they purposely set out to make em' jealous undecided.

Im serious, Fans complained about his use of only white women in his videos and he said he uses white women because he hasnt seen any hot black women audition for his videos undecided undecided He then went on to say that he puts who he wants on his videos and  that people even focusing on the race issue in his videos is a problem. And he would almost react by never putting black girls in his video, because he is that type of person i.e rebellious.  Damn shame I wouldnt even download the junk he calls music for free.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

what is wrong with my pic? undecided undecided
Stop asking me silly questions just remove it ok?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 2:52am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girl it has to be said, you cant package music for your target market and alienate them in the process. I really hope he gets what is coming to him.
I actually think his(craig david) music was bought by mostly white peeps(90%)
The reason he ain't selling no more is simple, he ain't no longer in vogue.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:52am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Stop asking me silly questions just remove it ok?

is my pic offensive to u? u dont like us fat ppl?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2010
lolz TAYO has commited crime

no mind him joo

if he wasnt nigerian

i would say his star would soon fade
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

I actually think his(craig david) music was bought by mostly white peeps(90%)
The reason he ain't selling no more is simple, he ain't no longer in vogue.
I was talking about Taio hun. Well Craig did alienate his fans. What happened to ticking all the boxes to make everyone happy huh? You will never see a black girl in a rock or indie video would ya?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:54am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

is my pic offensive to u? u dont like us fat ppl?
Plse let's not go through this again. . undecided

Mind u can u marry a woman out of ur own race?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Plse let's not go through this again. . undecided

Mind u can u marry a woman out of your own race?

most def! i am marrying a non-black cool cool cool
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2010
craig david

just went to get fat and ugly in america!!!

God forgive me!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

most def! i am marrying a non-black cool cool cool
How do u know?can u predict your future or who u will fall-inlove with?or is that just a personal choice?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 17, 2010
I think he is on steroids. He has ruined his looks just to get that typical RnB body.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

How do u know?can u predict your future or who u will fall-inlove with?or is that just a personal choice?

i know bcuz i have already fallen in love with her wink wink cool cool
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im serious, Fans complained about his use of only white women in his videos and he said he uses white women because he hasnt seen any hot black women audition for his videos undecided undecided He then went on to say that he puts who he wants on his videos and  that people even focusing on the race issue in his videos is a problem. And he would almost react by never putting black girls in his video, because he is that type of person i.e rebellious.  Damn shame I wouldnt even download the junk he calls music for free.
If he really said that then he indeed a douche.
FFS, if he hasn't seen any hot black women in the uk, he can at least try the U.S or any other country with a huge black population undecided
Tbh, I'm not suprised cuz many black peeps don't consider black attractive. You check Black Celeb blogs where their kids are shown, the majority of the time it's the Mixed Race Kids that get bigger props from black bloggers undecided undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2010
hey i messaged u
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

If he really said that then he indeed a douche.
FFS, if he hasn't seen any hot black women in the uk, he can at least try the U.S or any other country with a huge black population undecided
Tbh, I'm not suprised cuz many black peeps don't consider black attractive. You check Black Celeb blogs where their kids are shown, the majority of the time it's the Mixed Race Kids that get bigger props from black bloggers undecided undecided
Its a damn shame hun, a real damn shame. So many weak black people brainwashed by the media.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

i know bcuz i have already fallen in love with her wink wink cool cool
So u have just been decieving us all on Nl right?ok ooo when is d wedding? tongue grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 3:08am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I was talking about Taio hun. Well Craig did alienate his fans. What happened to ticking all the boxes to make everyone happy huh? You will never see a black girl in a rock or indie video would ya?
Or in any White Music Video for that matter undecided
I remember having a chat with a music producer friend of mine recently and his explanation was 'That Is what sells'
Apparently using Girls from different ethnicities expands your market appeal
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 3:08am On Mar 17, 2010
i think thats the way it is

i cant say for sure- but i think they honestly believe people wont buy thier cd's if they act black! undecided

prob why they all bleach and shizz

remember wileys video for rolex??

kaiii- it didnt even have HIM in it!!!

the music industry dwn here is delirious

dont even get me started on that jimrood bobo paradin himsef as Jay sean!! kmt

kmt blacks think thier white asians think thier black!!

wat a confused society
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 3:09am On Mar 17, 2010
*clap clap*

every one back to topic

im off xoxo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin? / 10 Qualities A Man Look For In A Woman / Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.