Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Of A Different Race? (3207 Views)

Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 3:13am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its a damn shame hun, a real damn shame. So many weak black people brainwashed by the media.
It is a shame oooo undecided
Like a female friend of mine telling me she shouldn't find the black eye attractive and her reason for this was cuz unlike white peeps who have green,blue and all sorts of different shades, the Black man/woman has only one shade undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Or in any White Music Video for that matter undecided
I remember having a chat with a music producer friend of mine recently and his explanation was 'That Is what sells'
Apparently using Girls from different ethnicities expands your market appeal
I agree. I dont understand how it sells when its black women who buy this type of music. No wonder these UK arts dont do so well. You cant package music for your target market and make them feel ugly.

ayettymama:

i think thats the way it is

i cant say for sure- but i think they honestly believe people wont buy thier cd's if they act black! undecided

prob why they all bleach and shizz

remember wileys video for rolex??

kaiii- it didnt even have HIM in it!!!

the music industry dwn here is delirious

dont even get me started on that jimrood bobo paradin himsef as Jay sean!! kmt

kmt blacks think thier white asians think thier black!!

wat a confused society

I agree its a confused society we live in. Atleast Jay Sean always has a beautiful Asian lady leading his videos. That Riley video was wack as shlt. Dont get me started on Dizzie Rascal.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

It is a shame oooo undecided
Like a female friend of mine telling me she shouldn't find the black eye attractive and her reason for this was cuz unlike white peeps who have green,blue and all sorts of different shades, the Black man/woman has only one shade undecided

Its the media, we are told light eyes, light skin and waist-length hair is the epitome of beauty instead of celebrating different beauties.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 3:23am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

So u have just been decieving us all on Nl right?ok ooo when is d wedding? tongue grin

una no like fat black brothers, she does  wink wink wedding will be July the 3rd 2010 in houston TX, be there  smiley smiley
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

una no like fat black brothers, she does wink wink wedding will be July the 3rd 2010 in houston TX, be there smiley smiley
[color=#770077]Lolz abeg leave joke r u serious?[/color] cheesy
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=#770077]Lolz abeg leave joke r u serious?[/color] cheesy

yup! cool cool cool
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 3:28am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

yup! cool cool cool
When i see it i'll believe and in d mean tyme order my brides-maid dress. . .hehe tongue cool
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

When i see it i'll believe and in d mean tyme order my brides-maid dress. . .hehe tongue cool

u must be related to thomas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but sure will get u a good dress for the occasion wink wink
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by chic2pimp(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I agree. I dont understand how it sells when its black women who buy this type of music. No wonder these UK arts dont do so well. You cant package music for your target market and make them feel ugly.

I agree its a confused society we live in. Atleast Jay Sean always has a beautiful Asian lady leading his videos. That Riley video was wack as shlt. Dont get me started on Dizzie Rascal.
Valid Point however do you really think most of these peeps are indeed trying to tap into the 'Black' market? undecided

Ebonyeyes:

Its the media, we are told light eyes, light skin and waist-length hair is the epitome of beauty instead of celebrating different beauties.
You do have a point here cuz I read an article recentlyabout  a survey which was carried out @ an american uni. Apparently 70% of females and 90% of males found the  much lighter skin to be prettier than the darker skin undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Mar 17, 2010
@Na2day who be rat thomas?undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 3:42am On Mar 17, 2010
when were talking abt black people

abeg dont talk abt americans

we all know they are messed up people!!!

they are the ones that do things the poster said

they are the ones that bleach like theres no such thing as melanoma

they are the one that started this ridiculous trend!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Na2day who be rat thomas?undecided

i never met the guy but i did read stuff abt him and i was just wondering if u are related to him tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

i never met the guy but i did read stuff abt him and i was just wondering if u are related to him tongue tongue

What about him?i don't have any brotha's oo. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 4:14am On Mar 17, 2010
where is jaquan? angry
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Mar 17, 2010
O mama don beat u and u still no learn abi?jaquan don go sleep ooo. . .shior! undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by rave2u: 4:33am On Mar 17, 2010
It goes both ways!

I remember seeing this really fine Nigerian chick with her white bf. . .and you need to see how some Nigerian dudes were cursing at her. . .the irony of it all was. . .the same dudes cursing at her also had white gfs! SMH!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 4:46am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

What about him?i don't have any brotha's oo. . . lipsrsealed

well u look like him very much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he doubted Jesus just like u doubt my wedding grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 4:47am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

well u look like him very much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he doubted Jesus just like u doubt my wedding grin grin grin
Abeg no even just involve God 4 dis marra at all b4 i  angry u. . .so when will we be getting married? kiss tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Abeg no even just involve God 4 dis marra at all b4 i  angry u. . .so when will we be getting married? kiss tongue

death! grin grin grin but i thot u dont like fat ppl undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 4:55am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

death! grin grin grin but i thot u dont like fat ppl undecided

Y do u always jump 2 conclusions?when did i ever say that?i just said u should remove d pic abeg oo. . . undecided grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y do u always jump 2 conclusions?when did i ever say that?i just said u should remove d pic abeg oo. . . undecided grin

oya swear on this olumo rock that u dont hate fat ppl. swear that u will date one tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 5:05am On Mar 17, 2010
na2day?:

oya swear on this olumo rock that u dont hate fat ppl. swear that u will date one tongue tongue tongue
Will u marry me after i swear? grin embarassed undecided
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by abrahym(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2010
Kini big deal?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2010
50% Possible. . .50% Impossible.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Will u marry me after i swear? grin embarassed undecided

swear first then we can negotiate wink wink wink
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2010
chic2pimp:

Valid Point however do you really think most of these peeps are indeed trying to tap into the 'Black' market? undecided

You do have a point here cuz I read an article recentlyabout  a survey which was carried out @ an american uni. Apparently 70% of females and 90% of males found the  much lighter skin to be prettier than the darker skin undecided

1. Maybe, maybe not but why I thought the idea was to sell records not create enemies?? The Black market is quite lucrative as well.

2 Its to be expected in these western countries because they get fed the blue, eyed blond hair myth everyday. Atleast in America, they have good role models like Oprah, Will Smith, Obamas etc. The UK is messed up.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by femidude(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2010
I concur pretty yetty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Naturally Big Features / Question For Brothers / Can You Marry A Non-graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.