Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Dating Someone Of A Different Race? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Of A Different Race? (3209 Views)

Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 2:25am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

I will not fail because of jaquan!!! lolz

had to come back to respond to this!!!

@ jaquan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

actually i take that back- ebony unno he looks like wannadem guys right?? unno dem ones that date white chicks cos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lolz

back to the topic

no1 its american women that have this problem most-
no2 we dont really care- unless the dude is foiiiiiine or succesful!! cos those are the ones the white girls like to come and take!!! leavin the poor american black women with the scruffy negros that smoke weed all day and dont work!!!

no3- its not just the girls- my ex was threatened soo many times cos of me-

i insulted a guy heavily in my poor babys defence!!! (hehehehehehe)

its natural- imagine u were chasin a girl the girl rejects you and then goes for someone you feel is inferior?? those are the feelings those women have!
does it matter, at the end of the day i am getting married to a nigerian. cool cool

yetty, so u have been datin white dudes all this while angry angry
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:26am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

should it really cos any problems just got back from eating with a female friend of mine(who happens to be white). even for someone who is used to black girls acting funny when the see u with a white chick, i was still shocked by the attitude of the waitress towards my friend. eye rolling, ignorin her delibrately and mixing up her order. shocked

my friend reported her to the manager, i just hope she gets warned and not fired. neways, why do some black girls feel the need to act this way note keyword is "some" grin
Jaquan I love uuuu! kiss kiss

ok ok at topic-

honestly men /women see it as a sign of disrespect. Like "our kind" aint good enough for you, you had to pick someone outside.
And it furthers that stigma by NFL players having Black girlfriends most of their college career, then wifing up chicks that are sub-par but white.

Me personally I dont have a problem with it, I have dated white guys before, and its not a big deal. I went to a wedding for a Nigerian and there were 3  Nigerians married to white men.
No whalla

But seriously looking at you any girl would want to hurt that chick black or white!! LWKMD!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 17, 2010
haaaaaa. na wah oo. Jaquan. this thread now go full. we no go hear word agian grin grin  lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:27am On Mar 17, 2010
ebony

DO YOU NO THE GUY IS NIGERIAN

WHEN I MEET THAT BOBO SEF NA SLAP I FI USE GREET AM!!

HES NOT EVEN FOINE!!! KMT

DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM!!

thou it mite not be his fault unno how they are in this country! wit thier advertisin strategies and jay seun and crap!

pweety my loff thank you i saw the shirts

im even plannin to print it!! plati too crasy!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2010
luizworld:

haaaaaa. na wah oo. Jaquan. this thread now go full. we no go hear word agian grin grin  lipsrsealed

abi ooo!!

@jaquan-[size=4pt]YIM[/size] tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2010
platinumnk:

Jaquan I love uuuu! kiss kiss

ok ok at topic-

honestly men /women see it as a sign of disrespect. Like "our kind" aint good enough for you, you had to pick someone outside.
And it furthers that stigma by NFL players having Black girlfriends most of their college career, then wifing up chicks that are sub-par but white.

Me personally I dont have a problem with it, I have dated white guys before, and its not a big deal. I went to a wedding for a Nigerian and there were 3  Nigerians married to white men.
No whalla

But seriously looking at you any girl would want to hurt that chick black or white!! LWKMD!!
lol, i feel u . where have u been hiding, dont let them ban u again, grin kiss
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:29am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

lol, i feel u . where have u been hiding, dont let them ban u again, grin kiss

in your closet baby! kiss kiss lol ! Im fine right where I was grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2010
lolz

jq he wasnt white he was persian and he was a beauty

i wanted to have his babies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

erm *looks around nervously*
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

ohhh he was persian!! shocked shocked
in uk?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2010
@A.mama

Yes the ignorant buffoon is half Nigerian and half Brazilian. He is ok looking but the only people checking for his music are black females and he just had to say that to seal the nail on his coffin. His music is sub-par and hopefully he would fade into obscurity like the others. Craig David is like that as well and look at where his career is today.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2010
yes darrling

ill show u his forros

kaiii he was a fine specmen of man

hehehehehehe

looooooooooooooooooool

ebony u wicked ooooo!!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 17, 2010
Persian guys are foooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne. Beautiful skin, lashes, face, lips etc. It cant be right to look that good grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2010
ebony i have a bone to pick with youuuuu angry angry angry angry

that fat woman has a man!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

one mans trash is another mans treasure!!!!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2010
@Cous plati behave urself in this thread or i will tell mama 4 real. . .   angry tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 17, 2010
jaquan:

should it really cos any problems just got back from eating with a female friend of mine(who happens to be white). even for someone who is used to black girls acting funny when the see u with a white chick, i was still shocked by the attitude of the waitress towards my friend. eye rolling, ignorin her delibrately and mixing up her order.  shocked

my friend reported her to the manager, i just hope she gets warned and not fired. neways, why do some black girls feel the need to act this way note keyword is "some" grin

thank goodness the waitress wasnt nigerian, else you'd be in here raining down curses and whatnot on naija girls for trying to hate on your foreign crush.

anyway, a black woman out with a white guy probably gets similar treatment.

did you get a new haircut just for nairaland?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 17, 2010
Girl it has to be said, you cant package music for your target market and alienate them in the process. I really hope he gets what is coming to him.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2010
ebony u wan derail this thread oooo

ehn, are very sure u want to start discussing persian beauties??

even thier women!! kmt like mermaids- i feel like chocking them!!

why are they soo fine??
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Persian guys are foooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne. Beautiful skin, lashes, face, lips etc. It cant be right to look that good grin grin grin

if na naija guy dey give persian or white girls this kin props na u go first come out crucify them, see why i call u girls hypocrites? lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by jaquan(m): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

@A.mama

Yes the ignorant buffoon is half Nigerian and half Brazilian. He is ok looking but the only people checking for his music are black females and he just had to say that to seal the nail on his coffin. His music is sub-par and hopefully he would fade into obscurity like the others. Craig David is like that as well and look at where his career is today.

lmao, why so much vile grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

My White bf  i guess felt nervous about dating me , I think I was his first

Like our first date we went to see that movie "Guess Who" about the white guy meeting his black gfs parents

And i was like, ummm is he trying to tellme something grin grin grin
I wanted him know that it was ok.

But he acted kinda different you know, not like i was a person, but like an aquirement
Like ohh he gotta "black" gf, I just wished he saw past that tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2010
Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
i talk am, this thread go enter 10pages 2 day grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:37am On Mar 17, 2010
ebony u cant be mad at craig david ehn

even if he said his d.ick was rascist- like one foolish rapper

u have to still loff him naa

ehn abi na

the bobo is too foine!!

ebony

im gna add u on yahoo

i need to find out how to use ur kettleballs

kaii
i went gym today

i feel like ive lost 10pounds!! lol
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Mar 17, 2010
luizworld:

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
i talk am, this thread go enter 10pages 2 day grin grin grin
Hehehe all because of jaquido. . .

@Ayetti space waster. . .
tongue
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

ebony u wan derail this thread oooo

ehn, are very sure u want to start discussing persian beauties??

even thier women!! kmt like mermaids- i feel like chocking them!!

why are they soo fine??

Girl who knows grin grin

na2day?:

if na naija guy dey give persian or white girls this kin props na u go first come out crucify them, see why i call u girls hypocrites? lipsrsealed

Negro please, this forum is littered with threads about how ugly Nigerian women are compared to non-Nigerian women.
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
plati

my ex was strange

he LIKED black girls!!

and till date i wonder why!!

hes actually in loff with me- and i wonder why!!!

hehehehe and the bobo get package oooo

kaiii- lets not go there tonite!

unno im single! lolz
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehehe all because of jaquido. . .

@Ayetti space waster. . .
tongue
jaquan jaquan jaquan. grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
pweetin im sorri

i just like what i say to be clear!
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Cous plati behave urself in this thread or i will tell mama 4 real. . .   angry tongue

as long as jaquido is around grin grin
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by ayettymama(f): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2010
jq add me on ym
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by na2day2(m): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Negro please, this forum is littered with threads about how ugly Nigerian women are compared to non-Nigerian women.

while it is equally littered with heavy praise for the nigerian man, right?
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by platinumnk(f): 2:41am On Mar 17, 2010
ayettymama:

plati

my ex was strange

he LIKED black girls!!

and till date i wonder why!!

hes actually in loff with me- and i wonder why!!!

hehehehe and the bobo get package oooo

kaiii- lets not go there tonite!

unno im single! lolz

how tall is he?
can he hold anote? + grin

Jaquan sorry for derailing boo kiss kiss
Re: Dating Someone Of A Different Race? by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2010
haaaaaa. all of una want jaquicetamol grin grin grin grin lmao lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Guy Peck On A Fellow Guy's Cheek, Is He Gayy? / 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.