Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55905 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Don't waste precious time Chascop.
This is the right opportunity o
Pls do the needful.
Pm! wink

alexialin I'm on it oo, let's see if God will ordain this.
Pre-wedding pix loading grin
Faith at work
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by madamGift(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Don't waste precious time Chascop.

This is the right opportunity o

Pls do the needful.

Pm! wink

Hahahaha... selling me out so fast sis?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

alexialin I'm on it oo, let's see if God will ordain this.

Pre-wedding pix loading
grin

Faith at work

Amen o!

You have my 100% support! cheesy

MadamGift, he's all yours cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
madamGift:

Hahahaha... selling me out so fast sis?

Cmon sis?

Something tells me he's loyal and a nice chap wink

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Looool...funny thread
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Luckygurl(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin

So you've not seen any sister that suits your taste in all those monday bible study and Thursday revival hour you normally attend. Not even the bi annual camp retreat.

Lmao!! I doubt you're even a Conc deeper lifer cos if you really are, you would have located a pretty turban tying, pleated skirt wearing sister to walk down the aisle with.

Ndį otű m grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by madamGift(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Cmon sis?

Something tells me he's loyal and a nice chap wink

Lol.. i hear you sis...watching in 3D.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by madamGift(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Amen o!

You have my 100% support! cheesy

MadamGift, he's all yours cheesy wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy *running* Dont allow the other nairaland sisters he's been talking to come and beat me o!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Luckygurl(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

Lmfao!!!!

grin grin

That's unfair angry
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
madamGift:

cheesy cheesy cheesy *running* Dont allow the other nairaland sisters he's been talking to come and beat me o!

Lol cheesy

For where!

Other sisters can't try it o

Am behind you like Michelin! No babes can try u.. Am from waffi. You are covered! So they better mellow.

And I trust my Gee, e no go fall my hand.

What say you Chascop?

Any extra babe , we should look out for? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

For where!

Other sisters can't try it o

Am behind you like Michelin! No babes can try u.. Am from waffi. You are covered! So they better mellow.

And I trust my Gee, e no go fall my hand.

What say you Chascop?

Any extra babe , we should look out for? undecided

lol.. alexialin MadaGift is nice anyway..

No for now.. Thanks Dear..

you deserve a medal oo..

nobody go near am

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Hisduchess(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Don't thank me. Human life is finite. You allowed the church to do your thinking for you.

is this ur giving birth to a whole tribe an achievement? leave this guy alone if u have no advice to give him.everyone has his own race and time.so run ur own and leave others to run theirs. u can be expecting ur 20th child for all we care.

argue with ur phone. thankii

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

lol.. alexialin MadaGift is nice anyway..

No for now.. Thanks Dear..

you deserve a medal oo..

nobody go near am

grin

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Serious? That's nice of u smiley

But anything for my sis, is a pleasure. cheesy

Treat her like a Queen o.

And I trust she will do same

So lemme take my leave and allow the love birds some quality time to relate & associate.

My job is done.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:

You've duplicated him how? Are you a Teacher or a Pastor?

He has many great videos on youtube; I've just started watching them and I enjoy them.

I love everything he said in this video, especially the points about how people shouldn't worship the idea of marriage/God is a jealous God; and how Mr or Ms Right don't exist, that the closest you can get is Mr Almost or Mrs Pretty Close. lol

I teach exactly like him now.. Ive mastered the art of duplicating any communicator on the planet...I'll shock him in d future

Mr/Mrs Right doesn't exist. i've said it countless times on this forum. it sets one on a wandering pattern, cultivate who you want from who you are. That is Mr/Mrs Right

Search for who has 70% pf the values you want, and both negotiate over the remaining 30%. build the road as you walk over it. Shikena...

The indoctrination of Mr and Mrs Right is the sole reason people are single today, they have been set on a wandering pattern looking and looking and looking, maybe na crude oil for lake chad basin we all dey find i don't know. If Joseph met his wife the same day married her and there was no single record of disharmony, then why can't i met a lady who haas good traits, help in her development and marry her within a year...Till pubic hair reach white, people will kip searching..It is well. I'm done with that faulty logic

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by dreamworld: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
pyyxxaro:
35 and still a virgin

Ogaaan oh

Naim be say ur sperm go thick pass agidi oh sad
I will not laugh grin

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I teach exactly like him now.. Ive mastered the art of duplicating any communicator on the planet...I'll shock him in d future

Mr/Mrs Right doesn't exist. i've said it countless times on this forum. it sets one on a wandering pattern, cultivate who you want from who you are. That is Mr/Mrs Right

wow.. please where do you live, I'd like to see you bro
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

wow.. please where do you live, I'd like to see you bro

I'm in Lag.... Nigeria

I taught you was in Us ( In T.D Jakes Dialect )
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm in Lag.... Nigeria

I taught you was in Us ( In T.D Jakes Dialect )
oh, I was thinking you were in the states.
anyway, I'd send a mail across
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

Aiite... If you're in the States, we may see next year, with the help of God... wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

Will you like me to refer a lady to you ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Dear I think your ans is in that same DEEPER LIFE CHURCH...
plenty ladies there waiting ...

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by olasaad(f): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

Lol what are you saying well I don't know where you live but here in my area I have many of them in my neighbourhood and they are so beautiful and clean with their natural look at home.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by GuntersChain(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
The only thing you were taught in your church was that fornication is a sin as if that is the only sin in the bible, keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by yemmit90: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
olasaad:

Lol what are you saying well I don't know where you live but here in my area I have many of them in my neighbourhood and they are so beautiful and clean with their natural look at home.

I dont think anyone got what exactly op is passing through. By checking his post, you will know that he is a kind of person who is really like/admire beautiful young classy non serious looking christain but probably too shy to walk up to/talk to them.

My advice to you op, you need to step up your game to attract these set of ladies(even the so called deeper life sisters). Improve your self first, i mean your standard of living by spending on you look and apartment. and if you dont have car and you can afford one, please get it.

Women are very easy to get these days than giving yourself unnessary headache over them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
yemmit90:

I dont think anyone got what exactly op is passing through. By checking his post, you will know that he is a kind of person who is really like/admire beautiful young classy non serious looking christain but probably too shy to walk up to/talk to them.

My advice to you op, you need to step up your game to attract these set of ladies(even the so called deeper life sisters). Improve your self first, i mean your standard of living by spending on you look and apartment. and if you dont have car and you can afford one, please get it.

Women are very easy to get these days than giving yourself unnessary headache over them.
Thanks for your understanding. The thing is i have noticed that and upgraded. I have good apartment but i dont have a care : i can afford it but i don't have a need for it.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Joislim(f): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
saying deeper life ladies are dirty is quite unfair OP.
pray you find what you seek

5 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Joislim:
saying deeper life ladies are dirty is quite unfair OP.

pray you find what you seek
okay sorry , i withdraw the statement. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Chommieblaq(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
claremont:

I don't think this weight is correct, 45kg is abnormally low for your height. Recheck and confirm your weight for your own health and wellbeing, not for the marauding females on Nairaland. Plus, if you were raised within a strict religious sect, it only makes sense to get married from within the sect.

Good luck.

My thought exactly, they weight can't be right, especially for a guy.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Chommieblaq(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Thanks for your understanding. The thing is i have noticed that and upgraded. I have good apartment but i dont have a care : i can afford it but i don't have a need for it.
With your kind of upbringing, it will be better if you marry from your sect, so as to avoid moral conflicts in your marriage.
Certain things the woman might see as normal, will be a sin to you and problem are bounds to arise from there.
Another thing is those kind of ladies you want will not buy the idea of wedding or attending deeper life.
Lastly it's fallacy saying deeper life girls are dirty, I had a deeper life coursemate that has a great sense of dressing, yet decent and her natural hair is to die for.

5 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by 0neal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chommieblaq:

With your kind of upbringing, it will be better if you marry from your sect, so as to avoid moral conflicts in your marriage.
Certain things the woman might see as normal, will be a sin to you and problem are bounds to arise from there.
Another thing is those kind of ladies you want will not buy the idea of wedding or attending deeper life.
Lastly it's fallacy saying deeper life girls are dirty, I had a deeper life coursemate that has a great sense of dressing, yet decent and her natural hair is to die for.

Hey Chommie dearie...Long dayz

Oga Software engr is Amazingly Hilarious, am not refuting his claim nor believe all he has wrote.
This is the ils of not dating...(from 19yrs above).

So hows Life After NYSC??
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Chommieblaq(f): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
0neal:

Hey Chommie dearie...Long dayz

Oga Software engr is Amazingly Hilarious, am not refuting his claim nor believe all he has wrote.
This is the ils of not dating...(from 19yrs above).

So hows Life After NYSC??

I tell you.

Life after service is full of ups and downs. Keeping my head up and working towards a better tomorrow.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by 0neal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I tell you.

Life after service is full of ups and downs. Keeping my head up and working towards a better tomorrow.

that's the Spirit dear...
let me PM you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.