Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55911 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning wink

Osky cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2017
daylyt:

Osky cheesy
Ekaro o grin
6am here getting ready ... what’s up
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Ekaro o grin
6am here getting ready ... what’s up

I'm good jare..
I will ping you. Enjoy your day smiley
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Lalas247(f): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2017
daylyt:

I'm good jare..
I will ping you. Enjoy your day smiley

Aite you too wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by walesalak(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.
I dissagree with u on this. u cant tell me all dos fine ladies i see without makeups are so dirty.
Dont tell me you dont have d female folks who are educated cos i believe to some extent been esucated could av something to do with dressing and been tidy. And by d way i thought u shud b looking for a LADY ages from 28 shud b ohk. and not woman like single moms etc.

4 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by hezy4real01(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Just on ur Hotspot somebody will connect
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Na arranged marriage sure for you.

grin grin
This one here got me so cracked up.
Lol
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
kunlesufyan:
smart move
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by GoldNiagara(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
Go back to your church and pick your choice of woman. grin

For real! I would love to go and pick also, since it is just about picking.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Same here am 28 but still single
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by tbliss22(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
sinaj:
Tell your grandma to bring a wife from the village for you grin

Wicked!!!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by murjaatu(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

you have to know what you want in your future wife,since you dnt want to marry from ur church,maybe one Sunday you should try attending some other church you might see a sister whom you may like and who knows what next.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Rubbiish(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Don't thank me. Human life is finite. You allowed the church to do your thinking for you.
@36 your child is writing waec...na belle u give girl abi?

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Engrr(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

I hope you are avoiding other sin the way you are avoiding fornication........Just asking sha!!
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Damtol22(f): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

.......mingle urslf with many ladies without having any silly tins in mind,hope u undastnd? den pick your choice from there....God will lead u
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by talk2percy(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Keep praying and fasting from now till December, ur wife will fall from heaven for sure, or don't u believe in miracles anymore??
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by holluphemydavid(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2017
is there anytin bad in dat @op
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by danieljessy: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2017
2chainzz:
Same here am 28 but still single
u don day join am also

Better go n pick sombori grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Rubbiish:

@36 your child is writing waec...na belle u give girl abi?
That's is strategic in itself. at least i am enjoying the benefit. she will be off to Uni next year. Dare to think for yourself. i did it deliberately. ...and your name is "Rubbiish" why do I have to answer you.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by emmanuelrabb(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
U are d only one that knows d kind of woman that u want, u are a virgin and might want a virgin too, so I will advice that u write down d qualities u want in a woman and narrow down your search from there

like someone who only uploaded her breast and buttocks as dp abi
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.

Pally you just dissed your church in public

If that's the way you feel about them then you have no business associating with them! undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
35 & still single is not a new tin even 40 dey single but op na me go toast babe for u
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by kokomaster3d: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
OP Most girls nowadays prefer matured men Between 35 and 40 years
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by tbliss22(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .

Dirty kwa... so u too can confirm that, I thought I was the only one noticing this.

Bros, my candid advice here is to break out of those bondage of mentalities around you. Life is super sweet, mingle with sweet looking ladies and above all dress well.

Try hang out at cinemas, shows and even eateries, I'm sure u will get someone you like then before u know what's going on, you are in love.

Finally, the above suggestion is just an advice which I'm sure ur church members will kick against.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by emmyN(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
I may not be a member of Deeper Life, but I've got an inkling OP is making things up in order to bash the church

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Awoo88: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

Op u are not a deeper lifer. If you are, you know the rule and process. It either you are looking for attention or looking for who to blame for you failure

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by MaestroID(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2017
kunlesufyan:

All Correct Sir
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by octopusfreaky(f): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Op, pm me now
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by NickD(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
crismark:

erm!!! aunty pls leave dat church or religious degradation here...aint we worshipping one God or is deeperlife's God different i believe we re all worshipping one God..am a catholic tho
Your comment got me cracking up..a few weeks bk there was a lady I was asking out...we've been fwb for sometime and I started falling in love..she rejected me. What was her reason? Her dad won't let her marry a catholic... why? because he was a catholic and left the church... he left cause he said we worship idols unto genuflecting at images in church. That Catholics will go to hell. I was dumbfounded....I begin ask myself was the catholic church not the first church instituted by Christ. Abi pentecostal God and Catholic God are they two different ppl.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
u don day join am also
Better go n pick sombori grin
You don marry ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by taurusmena1(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Since your pastor or whoever taught you to stay away from relationships is still alive,do well to seek their advice or make dem arrange one for you.i'm very certain in all these years you fornicated in your heart. Quote me at your own peril
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by 1miccza: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .

Bros there's no big deal, you don't need fornication to still get a lady and being 35 and still single is also not a problem. Just take time out , be flexible in your beliefs , think about what you like in a lady and look out for ladies with such a quality, when u do see them , be friendly and that would lead somewhere. PS: don't reveal too much wealth or na one chance you go enter oo..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / People Are Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.