Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55903 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! At least you sorta understand. We need that switch that lights up like a bulb, those arms that promise protection, the eyes that reassure, the voice that soothes, the ambiance that is peaceful...that person you just feel totally at home with even under oshodi bridge. Home is where the heart is cheesy

I know
And I agree with you
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Men, i have lots of wedding to attend in 2018...I need to get myself ready...

Include sisisioges
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

She's awesome
I love her
No homo
She's. Not settling for less

I admire that a whole lot

Awww...thanks a ton. I'm blushing grin grin

Love from here too kiss
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Include sisisioges

Most def, she's not far from me. I even know cool event halls jare for reception and all. The one i attended at Yaba was bae, chai, the dance moves was just flowing like home made fruit juice...
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

I know
And I agree with you

Thanks jare...it will be well.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Most def, she's not far from me. I even know cool event halls jare for reception and all. The one i attended at Yaba was bae, chai, the dance moves was just flowing like home made fruit juice...

grin grin grin

Thanks o. I see you just got yourself into the planning committee too. Well done.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

smiley smiley

sisisioge:

Thanks jare...it will be well.

Most definitely wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.
This is a very nasty comment. How can you say the women are dirty?? How many Deeper Life sisters have you mingled with?

I know a young lady, born and raised in Deeper Life who is the epitome of class, beauty and sophistication, and she is very neat and well kept.

Mscheeeew. How are we sure you don't have mouth odour angry

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Thanks o. I see you just got yourself into the planning committee too. Well done.

We must marry our sisters out by force, enough of carrying poly bag to go buy food personally, when one can get continuous supply of the freshest home made chewumcious meals
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)
You're not average. Dude, you're short and VERY skinny. You are pinchomish.

No offense, it's just an observation cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! At least you sorta understand. We need that switch that lights up like a bulb, those arms that promise protection, the eyes that reassure, the voice that soothes, the ambiance that is peaceful...that person you just feel totally at home with even under oshodi bridge. Home is where the heart is cheesy

You've got it all figured out bae...Nice one, oya IJN, I use my anointing to make the connection happen, father i decree as a Son of the Most High, by the Grace of the Most High, Heavenly Father, make it happen, bring about the connection. Father, choice is not a sin, we want the best,romantic,intelligent,loaded, assuring IJN, We decree the connection. Because we want You to receive the glory,let it happen in the shortest time possible.

Oshe... Catches cold... Reminds me of flavor and Tiwa Tiwa
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We must marry our sisters out by force, enough of carrying poly bag to go buy food personally, when one can get continuous supply of the freshest home made chewumcious meals

grin grin grin this thread is completely hijacked.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin this thread is completely hijacked.

All join my dear sister...I command the guy in the thread to receive his own too... grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You're not average. Dude, you're short and skinny. You are pinchomish.

No offense, it's just an observation cheesy

Haba! Small small...the guy must be smarting from the distraction and subtle tongue lashes already meted to him here. Biko no add join. We practically hijacked his thread.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You've got it all figured out bae...Nice one, oya IJN, I use my anointing to make the connection happen, father i decree as a Son of the Most High, by the Grace of the Most High, Heavenly Father, make it happen, bring about the connection. Father, choice is not a sin, we want the best,romantic,intelligent,loaded, assuring IJN, We decree the connection. Because we want You to receive the glory,let it happen in the shortest time possible.

Oshe... Catches cold... Reminds me of flavor and Tiwa Tiwa

grin grin grin grin grin amen. Pastor Jazi. Goodnight now.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Haba! Small small...the guy must be smarting from the distraction and subtle tongue lashes already meted to him here. Biko no add join. We practically hijacked his thread.
Aunty mi, otito koro...

But it's okay, I won't add more. I think he has gotten enough
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin amen. Pastor Jazi. Goodnight now.

That's how we roll maami... wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Aunty mi, otito koro...

But it's okay, I won't add more. I think he has gotten enough

grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

You will definitely hit it soon

That email up there is cheesy cheesy

The mail sent to you just got returned. You could send me a mail instead...add is on my profile. Thanks and goodnight.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by JK768: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Oluwadyt! No o... haven't found him. Plenty mismatches here and there. I swearit, finding the Bobo is one heck of a Herculean task. There's always something that throws a spanner in the wheel ni sha!

I'm alright, been staying outta troubles. You?

Hi, am seriously searching for a life partner , can we talk privately. Sisisioge.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
JK768:

Hi, am seriously searching for a life partner , can we talk privately. Sisisioge.

Sure, pls use my email address on my profile. Cheers.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
The hustle ain't easy, choi...

no wonder we have baby mamas around.
grin

sisisioge is a wonderful lady. a wife material 1 million yards, I must say.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by JK768: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Sure, pls use my email address on my profile. Cheers.

OK, thanks.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
The hustle ain't easy, choi...

no wonder we have baby mamas around.

grin

sisisioge is a wonderful lady.
a wife material 1 million yards, I must say.

I agree...Highly recommended...Oya oh,loaded mehn form queue..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by loshybab(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Amelian, your gist too dey long. Anyways, I forgive you grin.

This dude needs to add weight like kilode.
File be!
Alexialian,i dey your back like hunchback,don't mind sisisioge o jere.
I didn't know when I read the last word in her gist. i was digesting every bit of the gist and would have loved it to be even longer, even though it's an issue someone is clearly having sleepless nights about.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by loshybab(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:
Next day, after class I beckoned on the four of them to come see me.
They came, I told them to seat down and I said I want to ask everyone of you a delicate question.
Do u all know James. They said yes. I said OK.
James needs a wife, he's banker and ready to settle down and he said he thought he could find his wife here. So please tell me, why did u all turn him down.
Don't you all want to get married?
They all laughed. I said what funny. Tell me why reject him.
One of them said, Aunty please he looks. Malnourished, he's too slim. He can't even feed himself well, is it' a wife he will now feed. Abeg am not interested and the rest too said the same thing. I just shook my head. I said but he has 2.5million naira as savings for marriage and all. They still say No.
I said no probs. I will advise him to eat well.

So on you can see . Add some weight.
That's all you need.
....and the last piece is hiaaaaa,thanks. I almost thought you would end twit abruptly.
The man should thank his luck he has you as a friend coz with you,i believe his problem is already half-solved.
I wish the gentleman more than goodluck!

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Skinnienigga(m): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Let me first make more money, then go and propose to 1 girl.. And she say no, cos I'm too slim.. Na laff I go laff.. Then I go waka comot, go give testimony on how God save me from marrying bad wife.

Cos if she can't see past the physical appearance, then she must be quite shallow. #shikena.
I've seen very slim men get married and then start to add weight. Is this life all about weight? Thunder fire the girl that say no cos I no get weight oh.

Don't ask me why I'm angry sha o grin

alexialin:
Next day, after class I beckoned on the four of them to come see me.
They came, I told them to seat down and I said I want to ask everyone of you a delicate question.
Do u all know James. They said yes. I said OK.
James needs a wife, he's banker and ready to settle down and he said he thought he could find his wife here. So please tell me, why did u all turn him down.
Don't you all want to get married?
They all laughed. I said what funny. Tell me why reject him.
One of them said, Aunty please he looks. Malnourished, he's too slim. He can't even feed himself well, is it' a wife he will now feed. Abeg am not interested and the rest too said the same thing. I just shook my head. I said but he has 2.5million naira as savings for marriage and all. They still say No.
I said no probs. I will advise him to eat well.

So on you can see . Add some weight.
That's all you need.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Skinnienigga(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Lmaooo. You are quite angry!

Ishilove:

This is a very nasty comment. How can you say the women are dirty?? How many Deeper Life sisters have you mingled with?

I know a young lady, born and raised in Deeper Life who is the epitome of class, beauty and sophistication, and she is very neat and well kept.

Mscheeeew. How are we sure you don't have mouth odour angry
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by miib: 2:02am On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Oluwadyt! No o... haven't found him. Plenty mismatches here and there. I swearit, finding the Bobo is one heck of a Herculean task. There's always something that throws a spanner in the wheel ni sha!

You are right my sister, It's really heck of a Herculean task!

Hope the right PM pops in someday! grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Skinnienigga:
Let me first make more money, then go and propose to 1 girl.. And she say no, cos I'm too slim.. Na laff I go laff.. Then I go waka comot, go give testimony on how God save me from marrying bad wife.

Cos if she can't see past the physical appearance, then she must be quite shallow. #shikena.
I've seen very slim men get married and then start to add weight. Is this life all about weight? Thunder fire the girl that say no cos I no get weight oh.

Don't ask me why I'm angry sha o grin

Lol grin

Easy bro.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2017
loshybab:

File be!
Alexialian,i dey your back like hunchback,don't mind sisisioge o jere.
I didn't know when I read the last word in her gist. i was digesting every bit of the gist and would have loved it to be even longer, even though it's an issue someone is clearly having sleepless nights about.

Lol I mind her bifor? grin

Na she Sabi jare grin

There are times i like to gist and there's nothing anybody including me can do about it .

I just allow myself to flow. If she doesn't like it? She can kindly close her eyes and skip my part. Simple.
Life no hard jere.
smiley
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Lalas247(f): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
daylyt:

Hmmm
Morning wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.