Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55915 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Chommieblaq(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
0neal:

that's the Spirit dear...
let me PM you

Ok
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Apologies to the OP...but it should be an eye opener for him too. It's not easy to find the one, when you do pls hold on like you meant serious business.

How you been?
Found him?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

How you been?
Found him?

Oluwadyt! No o... haven't found him. Plenty mismatches here and there. I swearit, finding the Bobo is one heck of a Herculean task. There's always something that throws a spanner in the wheel ni sha!

I'm alright, been staying outta troubles. You?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Oluwadyt! No o... haven't found him. Plenty mismatches here and there. I swearit, finding the Bobo is one heck of a Herculean task. There's always something that throws a spanner in the wheel ni sha!

Awesome
I thought there was one rich guy on your case

You ditched him?
tongue

Been great
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

It's the school of the hard knucks, the finding phase, i swear, it's the hardest hustle i've ever pulled
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It's the school of the hard knucks, the finding phase, i swear, it's the hardest hustle i've ever pulled

grin grin grin grin it will end well.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you a guy?
Lol
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Awesome
I thought there was on guy on your case

You ditched him?
tongue

Been great

Wow! For where? I will ditch Bobo? Them tell you say I no want born better children ni grin grin?

Good to know you are good. Oluwaseun.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin it will end well.

Thank you ma... Hope you attend ceremonies sha... You need to see me grooving Davido and Wizzie at an occasion this weekend... People were shocked pastor knew step...Hehe, i rekindled my hot stepper moves from back in the days....
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Are you a guy?
Lol

I'm a moniker.... cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow! For where? I will ditch Bobo? Them tell you say I no want born better children ni grin grin?

Good to know you are good. Oluwaseun.

That's cos you don't reply email's

angry angry
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thank you ma... Hope you attend ceremonies sha... You need to see me grooving Davido and Wizzie at an occasion this weekend... People were shocked pastor knew step...Hehe, i rekindled my hot stepper moves from back in the days....

Groovy... keep up the good works grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm a moniker.... cheesy

Lol
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Groovy... keep up the good works grin

See yu at mine... Can you pull off a Kukere moves? Lemme know the songs i'll ask the DJ to prep
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

That's cos you don't reply email's

angry angry

Wow...drop it in my ears jare. I no see the mail. You know my PM doesn't work ke? Give the Bobo my personal number biko grin grin grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Lol

wink Searching is hectic... Anyways, i finally discovered a thesis to help people land their potential soul mates... I tested it, it works...But you don marry nah... you don born finish self...go jooor
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow...drop it in my ears jare. I no see the mail. You know my PM doesn't work ke? Give the Bobo my personal number biko grin grin grin

Iamsingle@ymail.tr
tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

See yu at mine... Can you pull off a Kukere moves? Lemme know the songs i'll ask the DJ to prep

Don't worry about that just yet...once you are good to go...I will show my Happy feet.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

wink Searching is hectic... Anyways, i finally discovered a thesis to help people land their potential soul mates... I tested it, it works...But you don marry nah... you don born finish self...go jooor

It can help others
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Don't worry about that just yet...once you are good to go...I will show my Happy feet.

Hehe @ Happy Feet
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

tongue

Wowzerful...you are highhhhly mysterious grin grin

I just sent you a mail. Oya go answer o.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

It can help others

I wasn't searching when i found technically, bt before then i got frustrated... I'll say love found me, and not the other way around...Anyway tocut the story short, my hypothesis is marry/date your future profession...The profession you desire to be with in future is who to marry...

By this i simply mean surround yourself in circles of interest you wish to find your lover. I.e, if you wanna be married to a lawyer, then you should be in circles that will expose you to people who share such interests, don't be shy, let your character be the platform,showcase the qualities you have in you, and this happens, rather than search you become the magnet that pulls people towards you, and then you can sort and choose the one you want...This is just a bloody thesis...It's nothing more..

Make yourself the platform, your voice, your character.....Do not keep silent, in banking halls, in social circles, be poroactive, let your voice be heard, and you'll pull people towards yourself...

) PARDON THE YOU, TYPED IN A HURRY )

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I wasn't searching when i found technically, bt before then i got frustrated... I'll say love found me, and not the other way around...Anyway tocut the story short, my hypothesis is marry/date your future profession...The profession you desire to be with in future is who to marry...

By this i simply mean surround yourself in circles of interest you wish to find your lover. I.e, if you wanna be married to a lawyer, then you should be in circles that will expose you to people who share such interests, don't be shy, let your character be the platform,showcase the qualities you have in you, and this happens, rather than search you become the magnet that pulls people towards you, and then you can sort and choose the one you want...This is just a bloody thesis...It's nothing more..

Make yourself the platform, your voice, your character.....Do not keep silent, in banking halls, in social circles, be poroactive, let your voice be heard, and you'll pull people towards yourself...

) PARDON THE YOU, TYPED IN A HURRY )

Excellent

Sisisioge isn't keen about profession
She wants something I can't explain
Ofcus we all want it
grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Wowzerful...you are highhhhly mysterious grin grin

Just few times
tongue tongue

But your matter don taya me
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Just few times
tongue tongue

But your matter don taya me

LoL! You aren't alone. He don tire me sef.

Sent you a one-liner.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Excellent

Ofcus we all want it
grin

Sisioge seems like an amazing lady to me oh... I'm shocked such an individual will be single... I'm no longer in my team if not, i would have done sumthin right away... My right hand guy is single but i'm not a 100% sure... I know her kinds... They are much online on the forum here, she just has to be proactive and speak up, then, with her ideas projected, she'll pull people towards her and she can do her sorting, so rather than search, be a magnet is the principle...Do not withold your knowledge, pour out what's in you and attract people... Do you know i've received a few proposals based on my posts on this forum?

Some time ago, i got eight ladies contacts, thank goodness i ain't a flirt
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

LoL! You aren't alone. He don tire me sef.

You will definitely hit it soon

That email up there is cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

That email up there is cheesy cheesy

DO NOT MAKE EMAILS PUBLIC OH... YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT MAIL
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Sisioge seems like an amazing lady to me oh... I'm shocked such an individual will be single... I'm no longer in my team if not, i would have done sumthin right away... My right hand guy is single but i'm not a 100% sure... I know her kinds... They are much online on the forum here, she just has to be proactive and speak up, then, with her ideas projected, she'll pull people towards her and she can do her sorting, so rather than search, be a magnet is the principle...Do not withold your knowledge, pour out what's in you and attract people... Do you know i've received a few proposals based on my posts on this forum?

Some time ago, i got eight ladies contacts, thank goodness i ain't a flirt

She's awesome
I love her
No homo
She's. Not settling for less

I admire that a whole lot
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

Excellent

Ofcus we all want it
grin

Whew! At least you sorta understand. We need that switch that lights up like a bulb, those arms that promise protection, the eyes that reassure, the voice that soothes, the ambiance that is peaceful...that person you just feel totally at home with even under oshodi bridge. Home is where the heart is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

DO NOT MAKE EMAILS PUBLIC OH... YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THAT MAIL

Yh

I know
Lol
Let them send mail
Hahahaha
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dyt:

She's awesome
I love her
No homo
She's. Not settling for less

I admire that a whole lot

Men, i have lots of wedding to attend in 2018...I need to get myself ready...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / People Are Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.