Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55931 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Profitcost: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
me! I can't marry from deeper life o

Ada, You have it. Like that back and front?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by danieljessy: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2017
2chainzz:
You don marry ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by danieljessy: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2017
2chainzz:
You don marry ?
nah buh m still a young lad
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by mamaafrik(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.
you seem to have a desire for the brother....,hmmm,he'll cherish you i know .Dat you ego cap is good but lower it a bit (u know why),i'll be expecting sometin like a pre-wedding tingy here on Nairaland and be'ba jeun gbe ,ema jo'ngbeoooo,our corner must be a correct one on your wedding dayooooooo,Egbon lala,are u noting it now,please i wont wana take any1 to adatan police stationoooooo,OP,drop ur contact please,It'll help dis chichi reach u abi kini seoo gan na......winks,I Met my lady too online,SHALOM.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Ojuororun(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2017
embarassedA fool at 35 onko.............??
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Rubbiish(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

That's is strategic in itself. at least i am enjoy the benefit. she will be off to Uni next year. Dare to think for yourself. i did it deliberately. ...and your name is "Rubbiish" why do I have to answer you.
So u had to called someone stup!d because u impregnated a girl & expecting a 6th child?
So to u that is prudence? My guy u get problem & i wont be the one to rectify it.
Haven't u see many men getting married at 40? Does that make them fo0lish? That u had to call someone stup!d for being single at 30? Honestly bro u are senseless....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by MaziOmenuko: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)

45? Is that kg or tons because you are seriously underweight if it's 45kg! Seriously!

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

my friend was raised in deeper life and he has fornicated with lot of girls with no quilt,he was ike you.sure deeper life makes you an introvert but it still makes you know right from wrong but i wont advice my enemy to be a member because you become isolated from reality and real life events.

i think first and foremost you need a friend that is outgoing,an outgoing friend can bring you out of you shell.take you out to beer parlour,you do not have to drink but can order pepper soup,take you out to clubs and recreational funfairs or friends gathering

from this meeting you will surely meet one girl that like you for who you are and will ask questions from your friend about you.

are there not deeper life girls looking at you and saying they saw a will of god for you or you dont want a deeper life girl

if you do not want a deeper girl,then migle,go to club and i am sure you have never had sex before, to be truthful,having sex will boost your moral and make you understand women more,women are lovely and want to be taken care of,it will give you a moral boost but if you wanna have sex,please use a condom,my Friend first sex was with a clean runs girl that took care of him well and from there he found a girl after many trying of toasting a girl he finally got one,experienced his first heart break,all these experiences shape you as a man.

but if you the type of guy that wanna stay good till marriage nothing bad in that,just build up you confident,dress atrractively,communicate well,in tech meeting if girls are around,try to start a conversation,you might not get it at once but with time you,do not take conversation seriouly but jovially,be confident,dress well,use perfumes and body spray and act smart,there are many girls that love nerds.

lastly,try changing you church to one of the young and youthful churches around e.g coza,christ embassy etc.lot of single women are there,you do not have to be a full member but i promise you will find one of your heart dreams there.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
It would be difficult for you to approach ladies now... you would not want rejection... you are better off picking from a church either deeper life or another one.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
mamaafrik:
you seem to have a desire for the brother....,hmmm,he'll cherish you i know .Dat you ego cap is good but lower it a bit (u know why),i'll be expecting sometime like a pre-wedding tingy here on nairaland and be'ba jeun ema jo'ngbeoooo,OP,drop ur contact please,It'll help dis chichi reach u......,I Met my lady too online,SHALOM.

Babaafrik...do you think I will be too shy to slide under his PM if I really wanted him? No ego anywhere, I've got first hand experience about the possibility of meeting the one on NL o grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Rubbiish:

So u had to called someone stup!d because u impregnated a girl & expecting a 6th child?
So to u that is prudence? My guy u get problem & i wont be the one to rectify it.
Haven't u see many men getting married at 40? Does that make them fo0lish? That u had to call someone stup!d for being single at 30? Honestly bro u are senseless....
Human life is finite. At 40 i will be swarmed by my kids and enjoying the fruits of my labour on my way to be a grandpa
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Shikena(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Human life is finite. At 40 i will be swarmed by my kids and enjoying the fruits of my labour on my way to be a grandpa
Vanity upon vanity.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Taiwo20(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:
Hello people,

I grew up in Deeper Life so while growing up we were taught that fornication is a sin, so i was always trying to avoid it as a plague, and decided not to have anything doing with female folks until i'm ready for marriage because it may lead to fornication. Hmm, now 35yrs old with a good job (Software Engineer) and no relationship, i'm always busy nowadays that i don't even have time to socialize. Please house, what strategy do you think can be applied towards getting a desired missing .

so theres no girl in that your church, street or work place

3 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by mtngloetiartel: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Uh! dis one weak me. Weight 45? Hot lie!
ramzythecoder:
lols hight(5.6 ft) weight(45)
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Viking007(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks bro.
cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Roseey0(f): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Op is a bag of bone
45kg

5 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by stasiaannie(f): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
oya come am single grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2017
aflyingbird:
People are assuming OP is a virgin when he never stated he's one. Even if he did don't believe anyone who claims to be a virgin these days. Plus more to a marriage than virginity. A woman won't come falling at your doorsteps, you've to talk to people, attend social functions, be vibrant.

as in eh, thats how one jehovah witness guy was claiming virgin but wanted to rape when we saw. His method is that he won't enter the vagina but will stimulate himself with your laps and release and continue claiming virgin...idiot! People would be deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by playcharles(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
U are d only one that knows d kind of woman that u want, u are a virgin and might want a virgin too, so I will advice that u write down d qualities u want in a woman and narrow down your search from there
ijele nwanyi
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by omooba969(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by davillian(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
ramzythecoder:

Thanks for the advice .
The thing is Deeper Life is a good Church, but some of our women don't dress well and they are dirty. So the point is that picking a woman from that church is NO.
U must pic there O.
Who do u guys want to leave them for?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by MaziOmenuko: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
cruchenutii:

But this weight thing isn't caused by Not Eating.

Its the way he's body is. Some people don't have the tendency to grow fat or Vice versa.

The problem with OP is that, he his looking for Good looking endowed women, when be should be looking for Tiny / Slim small sized Lepa girls.

Having a healthy weight doesn't mean one has to grow fat. I'm slim but I've got a weight of 73kg. He's got a height of over 5ft and a weight of 45kg? His BMI is poor abeg. He needs to eat more, take some multivitamins to boost his appetite. Most of the body weight comes from the bones and not necessarily from fat. If you have excess fat, then you will most likely be overweight or obese which is as a result of the fat.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by mamaafrik(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Babaafrik...do you think I will be too shy to slide under his PM if I really wanted him? No ego anywhere, I've got first hand experience about the possibility of meeting the one on NL o grin
we all know these iyawo,i dont know why i'm already sniffing something datz smelling like Jolofu hereooo,dont tell me u were just playing baba'jebu wit the bro's adrenalin??
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by bettercreature(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2017
We are even older than this guy and not creating threads

4 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Uncleshaga(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Family and friends can help u gt a wife
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by hazan041(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2017
there's a single 32yrs old woman in Ibadan.. never married or born...... she's on wheelchair working as computer operator..

Note: no insult tell me if ur interested make I link u up
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by danieljessy: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Roseey0:
Op is a bag of bone
45kg
I don't even understand sef @ 35 he weights 45.
Me that am .. I weight ..

M just wondering what he weighed when he was 20 I guess 35 grin

Op better goan start to chop,chop anything u see just chop grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ibietela2(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
And i thought my is bad
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Rubbiish(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Why 40?
You should have impregnated a girl when u were 18, so u could be a grandpa at 30....
What value will being a grandpa at early an age add to the world?
If one is comfortable & can conviniently cater for his kids why the rush?
Mind u not everyone place so much value on marriage & children like u folks & it doesn't make them fo0lish...Just to let u know i rather die than have more than 2kids..What for?
But u are already expecting 6th. It doesn't make u f00lish neither does it make me f0olish, but individual mindset. So terming the op stup!d because he is single at 35 makes u f0olish...

7 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
35 and still a virgin

Ogaaan oh

Naim be say ur sperm go thick pass agidi oh sad
grin grin grin ... The first pussy go hear am cheesy
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by enonche85(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Na arranged marriage sure for you.

That em neighbour daughter for village go make sense. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / People Are Suffering. / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.