Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies (7082 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by donMIG(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wht a guy that has been there done it all...n finally.. Cones to realise that its all vanity upon vanity
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Cloggym(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Back at ya smiley I'm fine, thank you.
you know, I almost sent a PM
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Everyone must not be in school, bruh undecided

The question remains unanswered
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cloggym:

you know, I almost sent a PM
Never mind smiley
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

The question remains unanswered
I do nothing for a living undecided
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ColtPython(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Godfearing man grin grin
when some pastors these days are slamming fwesh ukwus and boobi left and center and spreading the holy seed with their dingdong

I tire o
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ColtPython(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Riwo11:

They are :
1. A God fearing guy
Such a guy will never cheat on you cos he will see cheating as a sin.
2. A matured guy
A matured guy will know that just one lady is enough for any man.
3. A guy that have seen exactly his taste
No other lady will be appealing to him again.

1. Error. Even Pastors can't be trusted.

2. Matured with experience and so has see many tons of pussies. Nothing freaks him about it anymore so no point in cheating

3. He can also see his taste in other ladies aside his chick. Even better tastes at that. Surely not a guarantee that he won't cheat
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by GuntersChain(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Somebody wake the OP up from dreamland.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
ColtPython:

I tire o
dat word God fearing dem don corrupt am for naija.i go advice any babe if a guy tell her he is God fearing she should hold her slippers for hand and run for her lifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ColtPython(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
dat word God fearing dem don corrupt am for naija.i go advice any babe if a guy tell her he is God fearing she should hold her slippers for hand and run for her lifecheesy.

grin

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
I do nothing for a living undecided

Now I believe that you're a grand mother. Kudos to your grand children for taking good care of you.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Now I believe that you're a grand mother. Kudos to your grand children for taking good care of you.
wink
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Word For This Slay Queen / I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! / Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.