Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies (7052 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by lilmax(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't need to see her cheat before I know she can....

all I need to do is ask her questions, thoughts don't lie

so women ask questions
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by pennywys(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
How do you describe a mature guy?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by fayded(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Mubbyleey:
Don't be surprised when he still cheat on you...... To me, nothing defines cheating in one particular way.... Just know this, man is created weak.
Speak for yourself bro, u re d only one created weak biko..
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
I kid you not grin .
Borealis
Real name? lipsrsealed
Yeah, real name.
I'm Mankind
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by vicben27(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
why will I even cheat on my Boo, when there is always Vaseline when Boo! is not readily available.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
I kid you not grin .
Borealis
Real name? lipsrsealed

Did u study Geography or Astronomy?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ELdaar55(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2017
ogoloray:
Op, i hate to be the one to break it to you...

But number 3 on your list is non existent, there is no such thing as "finding his taste"

The only thing that will make a man not cheat on his woman is MATURITY, RESPECT, and LOVE

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND cool
ogoloray:

But number 3 on your list is non existent, there is no such thing as "finding his taste"

The only thing that will make a man not cheat on his woman is MATURITY, RESPECT, and LOVE

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by joeeee240(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
A gentleman doesn't cheat.

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by joeeee240(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2017
ogoloray:

THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE ONLY LOOKING AT THE PHYSICAL ASPECT
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Did u study Geography or Astronomy?
Nope?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Yeah, real name.
I'm Mankind
Well, Mankind, I'm not dropping my name grin
You must be Ijaw smiley
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
No guy should be trusted...even the God fearing ones atimes misbehave..yes,shiit does happen..
you can't live happy if you don't trust someone
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2017
fabiano09:

you can't live happy if you don't trust someone
that's the only time you get to be happy in this life...people will always be people..

ready to change in a blink of an eye,,

you expect so much from your friends they end up breaking you into pieces..
I'm happy today cos I trust no oneundecided
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Nope?
Nope. Calabar. How about you?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Well, Mankind, I'm not dropping my name grin
You must be Ijaw smiley

PM me then.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Nope. Calabar. How about you?
Oh, okay.
Igbo.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

PM me then.
Access to my account got lost sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Oh, okay.
Igbo.
Are you based in the East or Lagos?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Are you based in the East or Lagos?
Lagos.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Access to my account got lost sad sad sad sad sad sad
Ok.
Let's send petition to seiner to reset your account. Lol

[Seun] > seiner

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Lagos.
Ok. Schooling?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Ok. Schooling?
Nah.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Nah.
Not schooling? What do you do then?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by valkaka(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
A dude with a wandering dick, insecurities, negative minded people around him, questionable morals, self-worth issues, and less disciplined will always cheat no matter how he loves you, know God and being mature.with maturity it should be emotional maturity.i have seen born again xtians still flirt around.one thing i have learnt is Cheating is a choice. Other choices include:
Discussing the issue with your partner and asking for what you need and Ending the relationship if your partner won't give you what you need
These are the options of honesty and integrity. Many people struggle with honesty and integrity. And that's why they cheat rather than taking another route.

another thing is everyone has different needs, and if those needs aren't being addressed then most people will start looking elsewhere. That's the point of dating, to find someone you are compatible with. It is unreasonable to expect someone to change to meet your needs; the goal is to find someone whose interests and desires compliment your own.

If their needs aren't being met, some people will talk about it, others will cheat, others will leave, others will stay unsatisfied.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by thundafire: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
But they fit look big nyash
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by tycoon3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
A broke guy!! grin grin
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Not schooling? What do you do then?
Everyone must not be in school, bruh undecided
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by infantino31: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Cloggym(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
AuroraB:
Everyone must not be in school, bruh undecided

hey, how are you doing?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Ladybluecash(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
All men are not the same
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cloggym:

hey, how are you doing?
Back at ya smiley
I'm fine, thank you.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
You have forgotten about those with premature ejaculation and finger battery dick size.
Riwo11:
Most times we do hear ladies saying all guys are the same, they all cheat but do you know that it's not true? I know the guys you've dated before all turn out bad or are cheaters. But do you know that there are three types of guys that will never cheat on their ladies?
They are :
1. A God fearing guy
Such a guy will never cheat on you cos he will see cheating as a sin.
2. A matured guy
A matured guy will know that just one lady is enough for any man.
3. A guy that have seen exactly his taste
No other lady will be appealing to him again.
Now you know those three types of guys.
Ladies, have you noticed a player changing later and become very serious and committed to just one lady?
Don't be surprised if you see such guys, it means one of those three things have happened. It's either he is now God fearing, matured or have seen exactly his type/taste.
Now how do you know that a guy that is asking you out won't cheat on you?
You need to be very very observant. You will definitely know during your discussions.
Does he sound or behave like a God fearing guy. In this part, action is the best thing to follow. His obedience to God's words, how active is he in church or mosque, etc.
Does he talk and behave like a matured guy. You will surely know when you engage him in a discussion. How does he behave, how does he act, how does he solve problems, etc. You will know through all that if he is matured or not.
What type of ladies does the guy normally talk about most times, I mean the type of ladies that interest him. Does he love intelligent ladies? Does he love well mannered and cultured ladies? Does he love slim or fat ladies? etc. Now let me pick the last one as an example.
If he is the type that love big and endowed ladies like me and you are slim, that is a warning for you that their is high probability that he will surely cheat on you with a big lady when he sees one and dump you when he sees exactly his taste.
Someone is saying all what have written is a big lie, that a guy that will cheat will surely cheat no matter what. If a guy is still playing around, then it means one of these three things haven't happen, when it does, he will be more than committed. And that's why you need to shine your eyes very well before you give him your heart. Make sure he falls within these types if you don't want to share your man with anybody.
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
:
How to Overcome Jealousy Before it Destroys Your Relationship....

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/10/how-to-overcome-jealousy-before-it.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji!! Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure, Flaunts Her Banging Breast & Backside / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough / Ladies Pls Choose Wisely Between Dis Pics Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.